Costumes of Comic Con 2010

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Costumes of Comic Con 2010

A smattering of the best costumes that I saw at Comic Con this year.

Read Full Article

The Buddha may be smiling now, but I wonder what happens when he realises what Jesus is packin' under that robe of 'is...

The Mandalorian with the Slave looks like a mix between Boba Fett and the Comedian.

The chap in the suit is actually the Ghostbusters lawyer... they have a HUGE amount of legal issues and they need him with them to ask "Is what we just did legal?".

Speedy has something he's not supposed to have.

Note how Boba Fett is holding a gachapon capsule.

Dark side pimps.
Just... awesome.

Buddha was awesome as well.
"Buddha all up in your grill!"

Cupcake for the person who knows where thats from.

The last picture reminded me those westboro crazies where in attendence, how did that all end up going may I ask? I was still hoping for vuvuzeualas to drown them all out... Its what I think they where made for.

That lucky bastard has a golden wrench >=(

Wow... these guys are good with their costumes.

And I want that golden wrench!

Hehe. Always love conventions for the costumes y ou see. Epic!

Kinguendo:
The chap in the suit is actually the Ghostbusters lawyer... they have a HUGE amount of legal issues and they need him with them to ask "Is what we just did legal?".

As a Ghostbuster myself, I can honestly say no, it's not legal what we do.

Bother me no more, for I am on a union break! *continues being lazy*

That was quite comical (pun slightly intended), the dark side pimps and the Buddha shot had me laughing quite hard.

Off Topic: To the great persons of the Escapist, does anybody know where you can find footage from the Thor panel? My brother asked, said they kept taking it down quickly, *shrug*, he asked, anybody got an answer?

Romulan? I see no Romulan. That's an OS klingon, there!

I don't think these people can go unmentioned

http://www.youtube.com/user/FyrielArt

seriously that's one seriously impressive Grunt (From Mass Effect 2)

That's movie quality stuff.

Demon ID:
The last picture reminded me those westboro crazies where in attendence, how did that all end up going may I ask? I was still hoping for vuvuzeualas to drown them all out... Its what I think they where made for.

Comic-Con goers retaliated with their own signs.

A TF2 Spy holding a "God hates Sentries" sign, or "I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favourite protest on the Citadel" were the highlights.

Irridium:
Dark side pimps.
Just... awesome.

Robot Chicken? Tehe.

Cassassin:

Irridium:
Dark side pimps.
Just... awesome.

Robot Chicken? Tehe.

That is correct!

I so badly want to go...

Hopefully I'll get to the MCM in London.

If I do I am so going to cosplay.

That girl with the mandolorian? Wow, just wow. Like Hold on, I need to pick my jaw up off the floor wow.

And I'm actually kinda suprised she got away with wearing that outfit in the first place.

YES.

Darkside pimps for the win.

An article about costumes at a convention without calling it cosplay?

BLASPHEMY!

Okay that's it, next year if I have to hitchhike to the convention center in costume, if I need to call in sick for two weeks at work, if I need to kill and or set fire to something/one, I am GOING TO COMIC CON!

Aw, man. You didn't see the guys cosplaying as Torgo and The Master?

They even had the haunting "Torgo's Theme" playing from his staff while they walked by.

SoldieroFortune:
Romulan? I see no Romulan. That's an OS klingon, there!

Indeed. Half Klingy half human fusion.

Always bet on Buddha.

Why is it, for some reason, that video game costumes always struck me as being kind of... cooler than cosplay?

I loved the engineer one. Cosplayers are so awesome.

Soviet Heavy:

Demon ID:

A TF2 Spy holding a "God hates Sentries" sign, or "I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favourite protest on the Citadel" were the highlights.

I'm David McDonald and anyone who was holding signs like that are my favorite people on the Earth.

damn i wanna be a dark side pimp =(

Wakefield:
I don't think these people can go unmentioned

http://www.youtube.com/user/FyrielArt

seriously that's one seriously impressive Grunt (From Mass Effect 2)

That's movie quality stuff.

Did anybody get a photo of that in action? Or video?

ArMartinez02:
damn i wanna be a dark side pimp =(

We all do... Oh how we all do :(

Hey, Klingons! majQa'!

100 points to the man who finds the Blu Spy in the picture (200 points if your a lady).

fanklok:
100 points to the man who finds the Blu Spy in the picture (200 points if your a lady).

I'm pretty sure there is no spy.

I hopped through Flickr last night looking through the costumes at sdcc, there was some awesome stuff present, amateur and pro alike.

Hadn't seen the pimpin' dark side guys though.

Soviet Heavy:

Demon ID:

That really is awesome.

Stage of disappointment... massive lack of FF costumes, of any game.

THIS IS WHAT 13 DID? THIS IS THE WORLD WE LIVE IN NOW...

YOU KILLED IT ALL YOU DAMN DIRTY APES.......

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 54305)