Unskippable: Dead to Rights: Retribution

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Dead to Rights: Retribution

A man and his dog. And the people they kill, violently.

Watch Video

Hah. Great video, never played it though. Scrotality ?!?! Nice

I love shadow the Dog

He makes every other dog his bitch. He also bites guy's balls off.

Never heard of this game...Seems kind of disturbing.

Funny episode as usual :)

Never played either game, but isn't this Dead to Rights: Retribution and not Dead to Rights? I'm unsure, but the graphics look good and it seems like I'm already meant to know this guy.

Calumon: Scrotality? What's that?

ForgottenPr0digy:
I love shadow the Dog

He makes every other dog his bitch. He also bites guy's balls off.

Its more fun playing as shadow lol. Well thats what i felt about the game.

Anyway good show as usual :D

I don't know, that reporter looked rather fishy. Oh and this episode was Badass. Not as badass as Shadow though.

(I did miss some references a la Turner and Hooch / K9)

it is tough being out badassed by your own dog

Aw, who's a good little testicle-chomping puppy? Shadow is! Wanna play fetch?

I winched when I read the word "Scrotality".

The Seldom Seen Kid:
Never heard of this game...Seems kind of disturbing.

Funny episode as usual :)

The marketing blurb almost had me sold, especially the original game (yes there is two of them) and I almost bought both games, so glad I didn't because I hate that sort of character.

Apparently playing as the dog "Shadow" is the best part of the game.

Did anyone else think that chick in the empty bar look like Kathleen?

How to get scrotality.

PLEASURE HIM

Jack and Calumon:

Don't ask, Cal. Just...don't...ask.

Worthless cop (I didn't get his name): I'm taking your shield and your gun!
Graham: And I'm gonna combine them into a gun-shield!
Paul: All right. But I get to keep the Master Sword and the Hookshot!

Sounds fair. And why has no one invented a gun-shield yet?

Slate: You point it in that direction. And you pull this to make it go BANG. Feel free to point it at a bad guy.

....You guys are right. As badass as Slate tries to be, he's nothing compared to his dog Shadow.

Paul: Many bitten testicles later...
Graham: That's, that's not an exaggeration either. Playing as the dog is kinda disturbing.

Oh....by the way, you guys misspelled "unpleasant".... (*runs away to avoid getting his nads eaten!*)

Ah, that old feeling of comfort and anticipation I get as the opening credits roll, they come to a head as the game title shows, and then..... OH FUCK OFF NISSAN YOU COCKMUNCHERS!!

Am I only one who thought the one cop trying to negotiate with the gang sounded like Tom Hanks?
Follow up question. Did anyone else start thinking of Turner & Hooch afterwords?

"Scrotality"? I liked Penny Arcade's "Testikill" better.

I've never seen a dog look like it was out for blood like Shadow! I think that is supposed to add to his badassness but it kind of makes me think he should be put down more by the end of the game just to save the rest of the world from his crotch/throat-munching tendencies.

Either way, this was a great episode!

Wow...that guy...doesn't seem like the kind of guy you want to be acquainted with...

...like, the fact that his dog is more badass than him... and that he overcompensates for said fact...

...what I'm saying is that I will not be inviting him to thanksgiving dinner...his dog can come...so long as we can all leave without any "scrotalities"...

Tel_Windzan:
I've never seen a dog look like it was out for blood like Shadow! I think that is supposed to add to his badassness but it kind of makes me think he should be put down more by the end of the game just to save the rest of the world from his crotch/throat-munching tendencies.

Either way, this was a great episode!

Hey, he only does it on command. It isn't like he runs around castrating people for no good reason. And Jack does get bad ass. Some of his finishing moves would make Shadow cringe. They just didn't get that far.

Unskippable just keeps getting better and better.

"Your face requires a two way... ugly!" got me a good giggle.
I love my immature sense of humour.

Jack and Calumon:
Never played either game, but isn't this Dead to Rights: Retribution and not Dead to Rights? I'm unsure, but the graphics look good and it seems like I'm already meant to know this guy.

its a achievement/trophy
when you play as Shadow the dog you bite and eat some badguys dick off.

Here's proof

What are the chances there wasn't a bartender visible because the dog killed him?

Awwww. Shadow is just a testicle eating puppy. Great as always.

That was an amusing video.

And I would have also liked to see Shadow have a bowl of scotch.

Great video. Good laughs were produced by your jokes.

You get it by killing detective scrot?

Considering the many older games with funny (in a bad way) cut scenes that haven't been "unskipped" yet in favor of a new game has to say something about some new games these days.

I liked the fishmen part. Gave me a good chuckle.

"We are a gang of fishemen! Brlrlrlrlrlrlrlrlrlrlrlrlrlrl!"

And I'm not much of a dog person, but I'd so want Shadow as my dog. Provided he doesn't bite my testicles off. >.<

How did he teach his dog to kill on command? The poor souls who happened to be out walking their poodle while these two were at the dog park.

Hilarious episode, if a bit unnerving. I mean, ouch, the mere thought hurts.

Glad to see I'm not the only one who thought it sounded more like 'fishous' than 'vicious'.

That dog is so mean! lol...He seems...yeah, like he has got alot more...severe? Since last game. And the fishious thing...I noticed that too...Oh noe! Fish!!!!

I would think it'd be pretty humiliating to be out-bad assed by your dog.
And I don't even want to think about the details involved in a "scrotality."

Ilosia:
Glad to see I'm not the only one who thought it sounded more like 'fishous' than 'vicious'.

I honestly thought that she was going to say 'fish terrorists' for a second there. Would have been a much better game, anyway.

freakyalex:

Ilosia:

I honestly thought that she was going to say 'fish terrorists' for a second there. Would have been a much better game, anyway.

Hard boiled ex-cop fighting off the forces of Dagon?

Ye god's you guys watch some awful cut-scenes.
Those animations look terrible, it even looks like their character models are made with balls in the arms instead of muscles. the flat, 4 piece models for 95 games look better, hell dos games have better characters.

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here