Escapist News Network: Kinect the Dots

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Kinect the Dots

Graham gives The Governator a headshot and Paul shows how Microsoft and Sony are lying.

Watch Video

wow, fricken awesome, the Jamcontroller!

(btw, why didn't you show him trying to do Limbo, that would have been more hilarious.)

O if only most ppl(refer to reason #2) think like this and realize how retarded these comparisons are \o/

note to self: buy more jam. (ran out ._.)

btw Good episode :D

Dammit, now I want raspberry jam.

The whole motion controller thing needs to be over. Yes, great for little kids who want to run around. Not so great for adults who want to relax with a game.

In the UK selling Predator or any other 18-certificate movie to a kid IS a criminal offence.

Society failed to collapse, hell rockstar even request official certification for their games.

Wait, isn't the Move cheaper if you only buy 1 controller? I'm confused.

what console's is the jamtroller compatible with?

I wonder if the Jamtroller is compatible with Rockband... I may enjoy jamming along to song classic Rush songs...

imnotparanoid:

Toast usually, but you can get special cakes and desserts that are compatible as well.

Brnin8:

imnotparanoid:

Toast usually, but you can get special cakes and desserts that are compatible as well.

is that toast, or does it work with toast slim to?

I need the jamtroller! Kinect doesn't have any nutritional value and the wii is only slightly fruity.Great stuff guys, one of the best you guys have put out recently. Keep it up.

Cow lick!
I know we're not supposed to pick on appearances here, but you're trying to maintain the illusion you're anchor persons. Getting rid of the "I can grow a beard" beard is probably asking a bit much for just one segment - but the more immaculate the coif, the more successful the parody. Comb and a mirror's all I'm saying.

imnotparanoid:

Brnin8:

imnotparanoid:

Thats the best part, any kind of toast, even whole grain!

Brnin8:

imnotparanoid:

Brnin8:

imnotparanoid:

Why limit yourself to toast? Its also compatible with......

BISCUITS!!!

nadesico33:

Brnin8:

imnotparanoid:

Brnin8:

imnotparanoid:

Why limit yourself to toast? Its also compatible with......

BISCUITS!!!

I think that I'll wait to buy it for a little bit though, I'm guessing they'll will release new flavours soon, they may release one I like more!

I want Limbo on the pc, its not fair!!!!!!!!!!!!
also great show guys

Garfy:
In the UK selling Predator or any other 18-certificate movie to a kid IS a criminal offence.

Society failed to collapse, hell rockstar even request official certification for their games.

However, Free Speech isn't protected in the UK either. It's a different world.

....I wanted to see him doing limbo..... Can we pretty please with a jamtroller on top get an "ENN Extended version" of this episode showing the limbo-doing? :)

The jamtroller is the future of controls!

I bought my Jamtroller the other day, and I am loving it! Only problem is it's not as compatible as I thought. Word to the wise: Jamtrollers will not work on fries.

Now I want toast, too.

"...unless you count the other hand, which most men will tell you is less effective" Anyone else? Anyone? Although to be fair, it's less effective, but far more realalistic to a co-op experience. Nobody else can *cough* drive your car as well/easily as you.

That was one of the best episodes :)

Arnold Swartnegger!!!! Now, where's that link to the arny-off..

How low can you go, Graham, how low can you go?

Good episode. Now I have to go make a sandwich.

coldfrog:

Garfy:

How is not selling sex and violence to little kids WRONG?

We could do with a bit more clarity and responsability in government tho...
(Whoa, didn't mean to get so heavy in a forum for a comedy show.)

er, Jamtroller makes all games taste great!

hmm, that jam sounds pretty good... oh wait, it has seeds in it, nevermind

Ha, CDAA.

There's some nice snarking in this episode. I like it.

With this and Monday's LRR, you guys are on absolute top form this week! Great job on showcasing both political and corporate stupidity at it's height in just 5 minutes of brilliant comedy. Now to watch Unskippable! You've set your bar high.

I need to find a way of getting 2112 out of Guitar Hero, without actually buying Guitar Hero. Then I need a way to stitch it all together.

I'm working on it.

You shouln't be able to buy a game in a shop if you are younger than the age rating. That is what the internet is for.

coldfrog:

Garfy:

Actually it is under the 1689 Bill of Rights

I wanna see LLR do a review of Limbo..See how they think of it >3>... *Shivers* So scary ;~;

Did Sony actually cite the "buttons" as a feature over the other two?

Don't get me wrong, I hate motion control, but the POINT of it is to have less buttons.

Yes! Finally a controller with more fruitiness then the Wii-mote. And it was about time someone made a controler with a decent spread value, i just hope they won't have tried to cover so many things they are spreading it too thin.

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here