Escapist News Network: Global Warning

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Global Warning

High pressure is causing problems in the development environment.

Watch Video

To be fair the money from the tee shirts to kill or save carmine goes to child's play so its for a good cause. Would never have bought one otherwise.

...yeah not all that many laughs this time around sadly. like the gaming weather report idea though

Okay fuck what i just said here, i thought it was a message to the community,

i really liked Grahams facial expression when he mentioned the carmine thing!

Global warming... Now I know.

Is that thing about Metroid: Other M for real? *jawdrop*

I love the climate change and weather related puns in Jeremy's report though. I might need to buy some "XBLA/PSN Credits" to offset my AAA purchasing lifestyle.

I do not use to watch ENN, but I liked this episode.
It reminds me too much of the real news in Mexico. No, I do not mean it's parodied, sometimes it's just like that...

I use real player! But only to download videos from youtube... I don't actually watch anything on it; no-one does.

J03bot:
I use real player! But only to download videos from youtube... I don't actually watch anything on it; no-one does.

I do.

Hehe, loved Pauls weather section...always so trim and proper!

Rex Dark:

J03bot:

I do.

I apologise.

I don't actually watch anything on it; only Rex Dark does.

Revel in your unique-ness. Revel in it! You're not revelling!

that's not Ottawa! it is more open then that!
Oh Jer!
Paul is looking so awesome as well!

Ha! RealPlayer. I remember using that back in the AOL days... That is, if I could ever get anything to load, let alone a video.

Umm.... did that woman call Jer "Jordan?" Was that on purpose?

As for RealPlayer, I use Rhapsody which is from RealNetworks. Does that count?

digital warrior:
To be fair the money from the tee shirts to kill or save carmine goes to child's play so its for a good cause. Would never have bought one otherwise.

Considering this is the same group that raises money for the same charity yearly, It's safe to say they know and ignored the fact for comic purpose.

OT Solid episode, and I use Realplayer to download stuff then convert it to DIVX.

LordCuthberton:

digital warrior:

Considering this is the same group that raises money for the same charity yearly, It's safe to say they know and ignored the fact for comic purpose.

OT Solid episode, and I use Realplayer to download stuff then convert it to DIVX.

Oh i know of desert bus, I tune in and donate every year, who knew charity and suffering go hand in hand.

I used Real Player in the last five years =/

Why would I watch this video? I have space jump!

J03bot:

Rex Dark:

J03bot:

I do.

I apologise.

Hey! I do too! I use it to watch the videos I've downloaded with it, that I haven't turned into MP3s and use iTunes for.

I used realplayer 3 years ago to watch Bleach....Was not impressed with it at all, now I use VLC, my one true media playing love.

I call bull on the Ottawa angle. Mostly because she was wearing a jacket and was not drowing in a puddle of her own sweat. There are other details, but that would involve geographical information that you'd only know if you've been to the country of nation's capital multiple times. I will give the brickwork credit though.

EnigmaHarper:
Umm.... did that woman call Jer "Jordan?" Was that on purpose?

As for RealPlayer, I use Rhapsody which is from RealNetworks. Does that count?

They are equally bad, so yes :)

Wait, don't low pressure systems cause rain, not high pressure?

Save carmine

Graham looks like he woke up two minutes before the shoot and threw on a suit. Nice hair

LordCuthberton:

digital warrior:

Oh, they mentioned it in the captions when Graham looked up Carmine's name.
It wasn't the best ENN, but it wasn't bad. Liked the weather forecast.

THAT'S NOT CANADIAN PARLIAMENT!!!

[ahem]

Interesting segment guys, although I think I could have told you all that about the pressure problem.

The only person I know/knew that used RealArcade (yes, it's the game program of RealNetworks, RealPlayer is just a video player) is my mother.. But now she's more of a PopCap/Big Fish player.. Oh, and lolFacebookgames.

The red ink clouds were quite awesome and pixely. And it ended quite abruptly.. Like, the lights just dimmed and credits started, without a proper sign-off[/wut?]

There are REAL Carmine t-shirts too, not just avatar ones. People could buy them at Comic-Con.

Damn their sneaky hides, the I Don't Care shirt costs 100 points.

All those third parties didn't go anywhere, you can still find them in the used game bargain bin!

Hey, another surprisingly accurate episode!

Nice one.

digital warrior:

So when you decide the life and death of one of the characters your giving to kids? Something seems wrong with that.

Although with the metroid movie thing. Haven't other games done similar thing by allowing you to watch all the cutscenes. The only difference is that there wont be pauses.

I've used RealPlayer recently, but I haven't UPDATED it in the past 5 years... So, do I count?

SultanP:

J03bot:

Rex Dark:

J03bot:

I do.

I apologise.

Hey! I do too! I use it to watch the videos I've downloaded with it, that I haven't turned into MP3s and use iTunes for.

I can't edit it to include too many people... Fine. Last edit

I don't actually watch anything on it; not many people do.

It doesn't really have the same ring to it...

J03bot:

SultanP:

J03bot:

Rex Dark:

J03bot:

I do.

I apologise.

I can't edit it to include too many people... Fine. Last edit

I don't actually watch anything on it; not many people do.

It doesn't really have the same ring to it...

I think it was best as "Only... REX DARK does. *Piano sting*"

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or