Name Game: #7

Some movies tie-ins are better than others.

Read Full Article

That was pretty funny, mostly cause I imagine that's how the game would be in real life.

haha this is brilliant :P Reminds me of the time me and a few friends were rather drunk and we were watchign eachother play Portal. Shit gets confusing!

Interesting.

I will keep asking this until I get an answer from the creator of this comic.

WHAT IS WITH THE BLUE GLOWING EYES ON THAT DUDE??????

The movie wasn't that complicated, but I guess gamers like to be led by the nose. An inception game would be awesome though, if done right... which is impossible in the current cut throat, sell-out, cash in, clusterfuck that is the games industry.

I made myself sad now.

Yeah, I think Inception would fail as a game. Some of its themes are ripe for exploration in games, but an actual official movie tie-in game would likely be a disaster.

However, I will say that videogames definitely need more zero-g fight sequences.

Loved it! Great digs at both Inception (which is absolutely exceptional) and The Last Airbender (which looks absolutely shite). I would be more than happy for this comic to continue if you keep this quality up.

latenightapplepie:
However, I will say that videogames definitely need more zero-g fight sequences.

I second that emotion.

lmao, tis very true...a game made out of it would be so...convoluted sotrywise!

Psychonauts is close enough to an Inception game for me.

Haha, very good. Keep it up.
Inception would be just about the most confusing game ever, but think about it.
Different missions in different dreams going all over these exotic places and such.
Would be way to easy to screw up though.

Brilliant. I love this movie, it would be interesting if they made it into a game. But these guys depicted this on a hilarious note.

"I AM STUCK IN A SLOW FALLING VAN!"

jackanderson:
Loved it! Great digs at both Inception (which is absolutely exceptional) and The Last Airbender (which looks absolutely shite). I would be more than happy for this comic to continue if you keep this quality up.

latenightapplepie:

I second that emotion.

I agree. Both with the pokes at the movies and the idea of zero-g fights.

pluizig:

You have a point. Which makes me wonder... did anyone who worked on Inception ever play Psychonauts? Would have made for some interesting yet awkward conversation.

Leels:
Snip

It was working into the end where the wording tripped over it self.

pluizig:

Yep.

Holy crap. That would be the best game ever. I mean, if they did it right.

pluizig:

Gonna have to go with this.

Now to go play it again!

Good one in my opinion =).

"I'm stuck in a slow falling van!"
HAHAHAH. Oh my god, I remember seeing the movie and just thinking "HIT THE DAMN WATER ALREADY!". Good comic!

Why were people not able to figure out inception? It wasn't confusing at all...I could only imagine how they'd deal with a movie like Primer or Paprika.

Haha that was pretty good, I am glad that video game comics still knows that it can include movie references.

LMAO! as usual, Name Game's frankness of reference wins me here!

Funny. You said it! Still love that film though.

Here's an idea: make it SINGLE PLAYER and focus on THAT.

well TECHNICALLY Inception does kinda tell everything in the dialogue...if you pay attention enough
via multiple viewings and aljdflajsdfkjaslkdfakdf never mind hahaa

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here