Bumhug Parade #7

Bumhug Parade #7

Don't pretend you wouldn't feel the same way.

Read Full Article

Hahaha, more like cruel computer. He could've brought the news a bit nicer

The sad thing is, i say "Hello internet, lets get busy" when i sign on after a long period of web-absence.

That...That wasn't funny. That was just... sad.

The sad thing is this happened a few times on these forums.

Surprising enough I know some people like that...if they dont get a message, or mention on facebook they flip...

Man, I know this feeling. With less drama and more a general sense of "Oh. No updates. Lame. Gonna go play me some Mega Man instead, internet."

i don't have this at all.. but then again i hardly do anything noteworthy to actually get any attention so i guess that's fair..

ravensshade:
i don't have this at all.. but then again i hardly do anything noteworthy to actually get any attention so i guess that's fair..

You play TF2 with me, so thats something...

OT: Sad thing is I can actually see that happening.

The internet is definitively cruel!
Sometimes it treats me like that, but I am used to it anyways....

Bwahahahaha!
This happens all the time in one of the communities I frequent. It's practically a meme.

I also liked the zapper. Very cute.

dude, what is up with this comic?!?

Jaredin:
Surprising enough I know some people like that...if they dont get a message, or mention on facebook they flip...

Better than people who, upon finding the haven't been sent anything on Facebook, update their Facebook status to annnounce it to all their friends. This also happens when they are bored, hungry, not hungry or, worse still, listening to songs that they particularly like the lyrics to.

Anyways, OT, I love this comic :)

Alright guys, fess up: Whose been following me around!? This is almost exactly like me xD

Only instead of killing myself with the NES blaster, I'd just lose myself on Newgrounds while occasionally posting a smart-ass comment here >.>

*Goes to send messages to all his friends*

That is the Zapper! I had a grey one as well... everyone else I knew who owned a NES had the silly orange one instead.

As for the comic content: I know the feeling :(

Ha Ha, Suicide thats always funny....wait a minute...

Random Argument Man:
The sad thing is this happened a few times on these forums.

Really? I haven't seen it.

JFuss:
Ha Ha, Suicide thats always funny....wait a minute...

It is ironic I laughed at this more than I laughed at any of these these comics. O.o

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here