LoadingReadyRun: Bad News

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Bad News

Gaming bad guys have it tough. Whenever they try to relax, there's another problem.

Watch Video

why can't they fix the iPhone so it plays flash videos, it make me angry

Poor video game villains, always succumbing to tropes. Good thing Graham has turned Genre Savvy.

Oh, wait, he was Wrong Genre Savvy.

Why yes, I have just survived a 15 hour marathon on TvTropes. How did you guess?

okay, hilarious.

Awesome as always!

trust Milo:

Cause Apple don't want Flash on the iPhones for some stupid reason, makes me angry to.

trust Milo:

If you're really desperate on watching the episodes on your iPhone, become a Pub Club member. That way you can get all Escapist series as Podcast episodes directly to your iPhone.

Hubilub:
Poor video game villains, always succumbing to tropes. Good thing Graham has turned Genre Savvy.

Oh, wait, he was Wrong Genre Savvy.

Why yes, I have just survived a 15 hour marathon on TvTropes. How did you guess?

You just made me google those tropes and now I got linked to TVTropes AGAIN. Curse you!

really well done! I've always wondered how that played out.

Haha, that was so perfect:
*Alex's awesome cards
*Creepy puppy figure
*Great characters (nice comstumes, made me think of the WoD)
*Graham's speech about game bosses

Best video I have seen in a while, not just from LRR, from the whole internet.

snowfox:

Probably since he left for another continent. ;P

Scruffly brown hair and 5 o'clock shadow is worrying, but if he sounds like Nolan North, you're already dead!

Evil Kathleen is the best Kathleen.

This was awesome

I loved that. Graham being, as someone said, genre savvy, the special effects (ooh, pretty xD) and Kathleen's lines. So how old would a cougar be in the world of video game villains? :D

I'd play that game. And then succumb to their awesomeness. Or even better, I'd play the villains!

Nice production quality this episode, I approve.

Now... is this a jab at video games or animé? Both? :/

I would want to mess with that butler.

One thing they should do is just gang up on him in one go haha.

That was epic! Couldn't be more accurate too :P

i64ever:
Evil Kathleen is the best Kathleen.

I totally agree.

This has to be my favorite episode of Loading Ready Run ever, and I have been watching for 2 years now.

Congratulations to Alex for the excellant writing and the cast for the portrayals. Well done.

Wiat a second, I've played that game, and that game, and that game too. Also I've seen that movie, and that movie...

You know where this is going. Let's be honest, he had a preponderance of evidence on his side.

Awesome.

Setting was great, costumes were great... I really liked it. :)

Tim looks like an excellent butler!

And...heh..One of my favourite LRRs in a while!

...Also love the Hair Kathleen!

I think it would've been better as a Warriors of Darkness video, but it was still good nonetheless...Hmm now that I think about it, only Jer's character would've really worked as a Warrior of Darkness.

Great video, definitely one of my favourites. Kathleen's hair was awesome and so were all the costumes. Cool special effects as well.

This is the best episode LRR has ever made! I can't believe how much work you put into this.

(Kathleen, I'm expecting a pink-hairflip in this week's ENN!)

Fantastic as always lady and gents. Made my day.

I swear this video was just to get people stuck on TV Tropes, wasn't it? I mean, what have we seen in this video?

The aforementioned (Wrong)Genre Savvy
Mighty Whitey (referenced in the stinger)
Anime Hair (spikey hair)
The Sorting Algorithm of Evil (enemies get harder the closer you get to the big-bad)
Why Don't You Just Shoot Him?
And many more...

And for those returning to this post after clicking all the links, and realising 2 hours have passed, you're welcome.

Oh, and great video guys.

This is awesome!

Hah! Brilliant, take all the cliches and put them in! Great episode. "Woops, Fried Cougar!" "I'm only 320".

Great episode!

Best. Butler. Ever.

Wow, I am impressed. It is hard believe these are the same people I started watching nearly six years ago. You have come a long way since season one and the Girl Magazine Quizes. Technically this is one of your best videos.

Certainly one of the best LRR's. Keep up the good work.
Although I'm not sure how Wrong Genre Savvy applies to Graham, he was right on all accounts.

First time in a while that I've liked one.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here