Stolen Pixels #219: Mythbombers

Pages PREV 1 2 3

SomebodyNowhere:
The Shady Sands Shuffle claims another victim.

I'm not sure much of the current readership will get that - most of there were probably not even old enough to peddle their bikes (with stabilisers) down to the nearest shop to buy cookies and milk when Fallout 1 came out!

A comic that is purely win.

I hope your happy shamus, right now somewhere in the world someone is asking their best friend since childhood if he likes mythbusters. The friend having not heard of it because he had to sell his t.v. to pay for his dieing friends Chemotherapy replies no and is light ablaze. "Why!?!" he shout through the fire and flame."Because" says the friend "your an alien".

o god i have been watching Spoiler Warning (and have no idea y i find it entertaining, it could be the fact i cant put your voice and face together shamus lol) and this has got to be the greatest thing Josh ever does to any NPC! XD

hey,we invented television for you,how would you feel if we shut down every television in the world?They all of you will be aliens!!11!*evil laugh*

I love Mythbusters for bringing scientific method and madness to the mainstream.

This is a reference to Reginald Cuftbert's constant grenade-fondling, isn't it?

megalomania:

SomebodyNowhere:
The Shady Sands Shuffle claims another victim.

I'm not sure much of the current readership will get that - most of there were probably not even old enough to peddle their bikes (with stabilisers) down to the nearest shop to buy cookies and milk when Fallout 1 came out!

It's actually referred to as such in Fallout 3.

Not my favorite but still a good comic!

Is mythbusters even on in the UK?

Mythbombers has been renewed for a second season.

every one should enjoy mythbusters. thouse that doun't i only have one thing to say to them RIGHT BEHIND YOU!

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here