Costumes of Gen Con 2010

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Costumes of Gen Con 2010

Seeing the sights Indy the only way I know how, wearing chainmail.

Read Full Article

I love the Jack Sparrow! That must have taken alot to prepare!

Oyea the TARDIS is awesome too!

The girl that was dressed as Black Canary could really use some caffeine.

That last dude ain't no crazy warrior, well... he is, but he's a specific one, he's a Warhammer Fantasy Dwarf.

Fwee, Tim the Enchanter! Gotta love it.

Those Serra Angels were really well done.

Hulyen:
Fwee, Tim the Enchanter! Gotta love it.

Some call him....TIM....

...Number 12 was full of win, I swear to god.

Number six made me laugh.

Awesome costumes. The Obiwan was freaking perfect.

PedroSteckecilo:
That last dude ain't no crazy warrior, well... he is, but he's a specific one, he's a Warhammer Fantasy Dwarf.

He's the famous Trollslayer Gotrek Gurnisson.

Also for number 11, are you sure that's not a badger?

I'm impressed. I've seen a lot of cosplayers, but even the (reletively) poorly done Master Chief was pretty good.

Wow, twelve did an awesome job.

And...I think eleven's companion/furry shoulder warmer may be a badger...

Must...resist...badger song...

The last picture... shocked me for life.

But the steampunk angel was cute.

Epic Win on the Teris blocks. I would high five them

I saw someone dressed in pretty much the exact same costume as number 1 (the big bulky one whose name I forget) at MCM Expo 2010 in London. I wonder if it was the same person... Did the drill thingy spin? The guy at Expo's drill spins.

Awesome costumes. I wonder if the escapist is going to be at FanExpo in Toronto. I hope so.

Impressive stuff. Liked the Halo outfit, but it looked more ODST then anything and the Jack Sparrow one made me double take. Amazing looklike, right down to the compass.

Bah at smash! in sydney there where to gameboys

Oh wow that Jack Sparrow is very well done

Tomtitan:
I saw someone dressed in pretty much the exact same costume as number 1 (the big bulky one whose name I forget) at MCM Expo 2010 in London. I wonder if it was the same person... Did the drill thingy spin? The guy at Expo's drill spins.

This was the first convention we took this particular Big Daddy to (we finished on Wednesday in our hotel room in Indy) and no, our drill does not spin, sadly. Maybe next year? ;D

I loved the Dr. Steel soldiers, very nice indeed.

Although a constantly in character Little Sister? I think that I'd be forced to snap three pictures then begin beaning her with whatever tool I could find nearby...

That beard on the last photo was amazing.

I wish I had a beard... A huge beard, not a goatee or 5 o'clock shadow, but a massive man-beard.

I hope the guy dressed as Khan is suitably ashamed of having less impressive pecks than a 62 year old man. I Know I am

Wooh! Steampunks!

Picture #13 isn't Master Chief, it's the sniper of Noble Team, Jun, from the upcoming Halo Reach. Just wanted you to know.

It's amazing how easy it is to earn my respect. That last guy has it for life, just for getting all that hair to work so perfectly.

That's Jun, man, not MC.

Also, from where I've got to, I love the steampunk masked man, IDK, steampunk costume are pretty awesome, these days.

Not a lot of women lacking in clothing, sadly. :P I never get WHY a lot of cosplayers dress up all sexy like, is it an attenation thing?

PedroSteckecilo:

Indeed, a Slayer, to be precise. As a complete Warhammer nerd, I am outraged.

But very impressed.

That jedi looked just like the character's actor. I'd be proud of that picture and pose.

Daemascus:
Awesome costumes. The Obiwan was freaking perfect.

He looks a lot like LLR's Graham, oddly.

Or maybe they just both look a lot like Liam Neeson.

I love the Jack Sparrow. Seems like alot of detail is put into it aka much work.

The Dwarf in the end / Obi-wan were awesome. Love the nerdgasm attacks I am enduring right now!

Gen Con is AWSOME!!! swag bag not good this year, but got a box of them

-point- Why do fat people dress like Naruto?

Just Sayin

I liked BD & LS, the battle angel chicks and the warhammer slayer dwarf. very cool ^_^

AmrasCalmacil:

PedroSteckecilo:

Indeed, a Slayer, to be precise. As a complete Warhammer nerd, I am outraged.

But very impressed.

Haha he looked good didn't he? Looks like he got the pose from the first trailer of warhammer online.

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here