Escapist News Network: Blizzard Warning

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Dear Escapist,

Rex needs his own weekly conspiracy theory show. That was great.

Thanks,
Ryan

"Do you think Blizzard spends their whole time nerfing Paladins?"

Win. Also that guy was awesome keep him on.....or else.

in meny ways, it's scary because it's true. I'm pritty sure Blizzard make more than the UK goverment... no wonder we can't aford anything...

i would like to see every server of world of warcraft crash and never reopen all those millions of nerds will get out of theyre basements and higher the birth rate lol

I don't care where you got Rex from, KEEP HIM ! Give him his own weekly column or show or whatever. Just don't let Blizzard get him!

Sapient Pearwood:
Why do I just feel like I've had a conversation with a particularly awesome hobo?

I know how you feel. That guy makes a convincing homeless conspiracy theorist. Hardest I ever laughed at ENN.

ReaperzXIII:
Wow now we have our own Glenn Beck to combat Fox News! Go ENN

Because poking fun at Glenn Beck makes EVERYTHING good!

MowDownJoe:

Sapient Pearwood:
Why do I just feel like I've had a conversation with a particularly awesome hobo?

I know how you feel. That guy makes a convincing homeless conspiracy theorist. Hardest I ever laughed at ENN.

I can't wait for the fan merchandise. I'm soooooo getting a Rex aluminum foil hat.

I enjoyed the Rick Mercer style rant. I know it would have been tough to do a full out RM Rant since it has no cuts, but I think this one had way too many cuts and not enough camera shake. Just the right amount of hand gesturing though.

Fight the man! Wait... I own StarCraft, WarCraft 3/expac, World of Warcraft (all expacs) and StarCraft 2... Down with the world! I just wonder when Blizzard will buy a small country somewhere with all their pocket change.

Surggical_Scar:

Also, anyone else slightly worried by 'Abusing the donkey'? That just sounds painful. And probably illegal.

I've heard it referred to as "flogging the dolphin."
OT: Crazy, awesome guy is crazy awesome.

Oh noes, I'm already farming for the next level! :O

I enjoyed the "and have enough change left over for slurpees" bit enormously. Don't ask me why, it just really made me laugh.

Yeah! I was good up to that one. Then...WTF?!? Never heard that one before.

I knew there was something wrong with Blizzard... >_>

Ever read the book Daemon? It's basically this. An evil MMO designer uses his genius and games to overthrow society.

Except he doesn't stop at just controlling the internet.

That was the most amazing thing on the escapist since mailbox showdown.

crotalidian:
Activison Boycott....JUSTIFIED!!! They're all in it together to bring down the intarwebz!!!!!111one

good work. numbers were off but good work nonetheless

This goes beyond Activision. Blizzard has been planning this for years, far before Activision had anything to do with them.

You thought Activision was the real evil? I think it's safe to say our Best Buddy Blizz has been keeping a few things from us...

His hair reminds me of Weird Al Yanchovic. And his behavior also reminds me of Weird Al. Coincidence? I think not!!

Good job guys. First one in a while I found funny.

Rex is awesome, i want to see more of him!

Anyone else curious what his shirt reads? I was awfully distracted by his teeth.

I was expecting it to be a plan for blizzard to buy their own country. Great episode.

My god... WoW is actually a complex program to develop an algorithm to hack the Internets... we are the Matrix! Ruuuuuunnnnn!

His numbers check out, so it must be true. O_O

Have you guys moved to Ontario? And Rick Mercer wants his cameraman back.

Blizzard, you dastardly developer! we're on to you! D:<

lol comical episode hehe

One day they will make, "World of Duty: Guitarcraft!" Ah yes, the shit will hit the fan seriously.

Wait... if Blizzard take over the internet... what happens to The Escapist...? D:

Oh my god, Glenn Beck grew his hair out!

Dollys hat goes on

Dollys hat goes off

Dollys hat goes on

Dollys hat goes off

Dollys hat goes on..

aa

ohh..

oh noes,

Dollys been sick...

Best ENN yet.

more rex carnegie please

That Rex guy is crazy! also, Kathleen's synonyms for 'other' made my day :D

Haha, this was an absolutely brilliant episode. This beats whenever I last said that that was the best episode. As this has been the best one.

Melancholy_Ocelot:
Dear Escapist,

Rex needs his own weekly conspiracy theory show. That was great.

Thanks,
Ryan

Agreed. That's a nice conspiracy theory really. Not presented over the top and using proper irrational logic that starts reasonably, but spins wildly out of control by the end. :)

Chilling, very chilling. Blizzard is coming to take us by storm and rule the known world with a icy grip!

Great episode, you should really consider giving Rex his own show.

They already rule over 2 universes an now they want ours. AWESOME!
Now you seen why their next MMORPG is so secret, it wont be a game. It will be a reality.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here