Zero Punctuation: Shadow of the Colossus

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 18 NEXT

Shadow of the Colossus

This week, Zero Punctuation reviews Shadow of the Colossus.

Watch Video

love this game, one of my favs!

*edit*

great review as well... starcraft 2 can suck it

Men and women both have X chromosomes. Just thought I'd clear that up.

I guess SC II can just keep sucking it then?

way to go!

that review was dam good dam dam dam good good good dam dam good

I wondered what your opinion on Shadow O' the Colossus was, and now I finally can learn!

Also, glad to see we are of similar thinking on Starcraft 2.

I really liked the analogies in this one.

Huzzah for SOTC!!!!

It has been awhile...

Sweet, nicely done.

The end line was epic XD

Though I wonder if Yahtzee isn't going to do a Civ 5 review since he seems to hate strategy games so much. Though it's real time that he says he hates, not turn based.

A good show Mr. Croshaw. A good show indeed. *goes back into fortified underwater mansion*

...aaaand the crowd goes wild.

And "crowd" includes myself. I've always wanted to see Yahtzee review this game.

Incidentally, if the game release schedule has dried up, would you consider a review of Metro 2033? If nothing else, it's a game with plenty of flaws to criticise.

I really have to try to find this game. It's just not out there any more unless I spend silly money on Ebay for a probably scratched disc in a broken box.

Nice to hear him enjoying himself for once. A very good good damn good review ;)

What a shock. Did not see Shadow of the Colossus being the next review.

So...was it Damn good?

I didn't really like the game, but then again, I never got into it. I think I got to one Colossi and then got bored. I really should get back to it.

Lovely Review
"His beard is made of grass and Vines"? What a coincidence, mine to!
Glad to see it featured again.

Blablachn:

*edit*

great review as well... starcraft 2 can suck it

It's his loss, especially after he forced himself to play Halo Wars.

don't knock silent hill 4 its the greatest story of any game in existence, the only game i've played that makes me want to keep playing to find out what happens next.
yes silent hill 2 is good coz its scary but the story is wank.

to be the one that actually watched the video I have to say that he loves old games but WHY NO STARCRAFT 2! Sure you don't like rtses but well... I guess that explains it.

Dusktyrant:
Awesome

yeah awesome

This was unexpected I'll give you that.

But could for once say a game sucks after playing it? Yes we get it you don't like RTS, but how about trying to explain why a little bit better instead of posting insane conspiracy theories about combining all existing genres on Extra Punctuation, hmm?

Sounds good.

yes it is that damn damn damn damn damn good damn damn good !

WHOO! He finally reviews a game I actually have!

This one looked like it was just gonna fly under the radar, and it's gratifying to see it finally get its just desserts.

Never played a perfect game? Taking back what you've said about Portal now, eh?

KingPiccolOwned:
The end line was epic XD

Though I wonder if Yahtzee isn't going to do a Civ 5 review since he seems to hate strategy games so much. Though that's real time, not turn based.

Starcraft is real time...

Decabo:
Men and women both have X chromosomes. Just thought I'd clear that up.

He probably meant two X chromosomes.

I like that you rip SC2 apart when the escapist gave it a perfect score for a different review.

o_0

Not to mention that the game is so immersive that I almost cried when one of the characters "died" (Not the main character or any of the colossi).

I laughed at the "Twoo Wuv" part. Again I am reminded of Princess Bride. "Mawwaige is what bwings us hewe today."

That was one of my favourites, I like it when he talks about a game he actually likes.

The only part I didn't like was at the start when he told me he was a sorserer.

Man, I was hoping for a Split/Second review, as he said a while ago that he had been playing it. But still, now I want to go out and pick up this game to play... and a PS2 to play it in... if only so I don't get attacked by the people who love it so much.

And here's looking forward to no Starcraft 2 review from Yahtzee.

Alfador_VII:
I really have to try to find this game. It's just not out there any more unless I spend silly money on Ebay for a probably scratched disc in a broken box.

You can get it for 15 on Amazon - although no idea of the quality. I never use ebay, bunch of criminals on that site. Got my account broken into, not good.

Damn... that was good. Cool review, it seems the game is so good it pleases everyone. Too bad i have no PS2 anymore... but when i do i shall buy it. I liked the joke about the photo copier.

I love yahtzee so much more after this *-*

Shocked you didn't comment on the story, but I agree with you're final opinion of "Damn Good."

We need more Damn Good in the world.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 18 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 54106)