Escapist News Network: Work Your Assets

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Ha! Matt, I like your choice in drinks. Glenfiddich is one of my favs.

Well... despite the last few episodes being very good, this one felt like it was backsliding. The whole Quickbender portion was painfully not funny. Enjoyed the rest of the show at least.

RedFox042:

BlueInkAlchemist:

RedFox042:
I didn't realize that someone "Watched Star Wars" the same way I do!

Seriously, that bush is getting crowded.

well its more of a hedge but yea it really is

Bringing a whole new meaning to "We are a hedge. Please move along."

Grrr...doublepost.

Pugiron:
Well only the Quickbender part sucked. Too bad that was the majority of this episode.

I just thought "What does this have to do with gaming?". I actually skipped most of it.

I didn't quit playing Ninja Gaiden 2 because it was too hard. I quit playing because it was boring (and buggy). Same looking finisher animation for every weapon on every enemy. Thanks to Itagaki, I feel a little more justified now.

No Perashoe pic? :(

Avayu:
Wow, Matt's advice was really creepy, in a very sexy way.
And yeah, mixing the Sims with a medieval RPG really sounds like cutting cocaine with meth.

Like Graham said there are people we'll never see again.

danm36:
Ryans segment has made me lose a lot of respect for the games industry. It's all one big dating game this corporate 'buisiness' isn't it!

It's a meat market!

God that was a harrowing three minutes with uncomfortably close camera.....

Funny, but in a traumatic sort of way...

"I may have been drinking.....Watching Star Wars is sort of my code for hiding in the bushes outside Mark Hamills' house..."

I thought I sensed another presence during my weekly Luke Watching session... :P

I love those stingers!

OceanRunner:

Pugiron:
Well only the Quickbender part sucked. Too bad that was the majority of this episode.

I just thought "What does this have to do with gaming?". I actually skipped most of it.

Metaphor. It's what's for dinner.

-m

Nooo! Don't apologize Itagaki! Ninja Gaiden 2 was that much more satisfying when I beat it! Keep the tough ones coming.

MattAn24:
...Wow.. Ryan Quickbender, the "smooth-talker". Brings a whole new meaning to "quick-bending"..

I lol'd at Graham's Pokemans. How -dare- they not make all new Pokemon for each ga-- Oh wait.. They do.. But they -keep- the old ones too. So.. Yeah?

Black and White won't have any of the old ones until you beat the Elite 4, though. So until then it's nothing but new ones instead of new ones and some old ones mixed together.

Call me...

ok Ryan scares the shit out of me now

I think I need a shower now

Im actually looking forward to the medieval Sims thing, even though I despised previous ones :D

And this weeks Quick Pick was kinda meh.

You got a fan in me Matt XD

that was hilariously creepy! i do love me some innuendos and metaphors

Accountants are sexy.

RedFox042:

BlueInkAlchemist:

RedFox042:

Some of are just going to have to watch Star Wars at Carrie Fishers bush.

I could barely recognize Matt without his glasses, but that portion was so weird and utterly awkward I think that it all worked out well.

Jack and Calumon:
After that Quick's Picks, I'm sure many LRR fans have fainted.

Calumon: Including Jack, as I wrote this whole post. ^^

...Huh, what was that? I think I passed out for a moment. I remember seeing Matt sitting in a candlelight and...*Swoons*

I'm going to feel really let down if there's no Marmacup in Pokemon Black/White now. It'll possibly even ruin the whole game for me. *sigh*

Funny episode though, barring the whole Quick Picks thing, I ended up skipping he last half of it.

I skipped most of the video, watching Ryan Quickbender talk about getting a man in the manner he was doing just seemed too disturbing for me to actually watch it. Loved the rest of the video though, Graham is always fun to watch.

Funny episode, and I lost my shit at Quick's Picks.

RedFox042:

BlueInkAlchemist:

RedFox042:

just make sure you're out of the hedge by lawn treatment day D:

Oh god, Matt in a robe with some small lights, some wine, and some buissness sex refrences...oh god amazing....
Matt I'd totaly let you invistage my holdings anytime. ;D

Clearly inspired by the last Pach attack.

Damn, corporate business is sexy.

Well done on the episode.

Did anyone notice that the letter to Ryan had "Love Plus" in the title?

Oh, and that was weird and terrifying. Great job.

Mum Mum! Ryan Quickbender is giving me icky feelings!

I had to fast foreward through that!
It was FAR too creepy!

Okay... Jer seriously needs to start publishing his romance works. I'm sure they would sell like it's no one's business.

I would buy them.

The Quickbender segment had me almost crying laughing. Nice job. Graham, love the 'you don't cut cocaine with METH!'.

Parashoe! I choose you!!

I'm surprised no one else made that joke.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 58499)