I Hit It With My Axe: Episode 23: Stumbling Around Vornheim In The Dark

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Episode 23: Stumbling Around Vornheim In The Dark

Some of the party reconnects after the assassin's attack.

Watch Video

Lol Frankie is so paraniod

Fun episode - Frankie's angst over possibly losing her stealth was pretty funny. And I loved when Connie decided to smash a random potion over the shopkeep's head and he sprouted eyestalks.

Yay! The party's finally coming back together! Can't wait for next week. :)

So Zak, is that random potion effect table up on the blog somewhere?
Or is it private to keep the player's guessing?

Gee. What a horrible thing to do. Brake into a shop and do over the poor, eldery shopkeeper. He probably been running that store for all his life, slowly earning enough to feed his family of three kids and one wife. There were four children but the youngest died a few months ago after a long illness braking the heart of his wife who is suffering from depression. Every day he forces himself away too open the shop from his distrout wife who is slowly wasting away in bed unable to feed herself coz all she does is cry while holding her dead Childs teddy. And you gave him bug eyes. Happy now? Though it was funny.

I must have that chart. Where did you find it? :)

I love the Bob Hope poster in the background! :D One of my all time favorite actors.

Oh, eeeew, you drink Dr. Pepper?

Other than that good episode.
I was a bit confused at the start, but still.

Satine!!! Feels like forever since I've seen her

Good choice in beverage sir!

It's nifty to see the party coming back together after their time apart. I am interested in seeing if anything happened to Frankie's character or not. Her paranoia was palpable.

Dang! That confused the heck out of me... And I was there! Its not easy playing a crazy halfling with a wisdom of 4.

Mildly confuseing episode that one but brilliant as always lols. the stalk head potion, that was funny shit

luvd1:
Gee. What a horrible thing to do. Brake into a shop and do over the poor, eldery shopkeeper. He probably been running that store for all his life, slowly earning enough to feed his family of three kids and one wife. There were four children but the youngest died a few months ago after a long illness braking the heart of his wife who is suffering from depression. Every day he forces himself away too open the shop from his distrout wife who is slowly wasting away in bed unable to feed herself coz all she does is cry while holding her dead Childs teddy. And you gave him bug eyes. Happy now? Though it was funny.

Actually, I heard the apothecary in Vornheim was kind of a dick...

Johnnyallstar:
I love the Bob Hope poster in the background! :D One of my all time favorite actors.

My brother in law made it :)

Connieparts:

luvd1:

Actually, I heard the apothecary in Vornheim was kind of a dick...

That would explain why his first wife left him for a goblin.

We don't get to see Gia Jordan do much yet. I hope we get to see more of her in future episodes. :)

This one was an improvement on the last episode - especially the dealings with the wyvern and the burglary.

I have to say, a four for wisdom? That must have been one depressing roll when you saw it. Hopefully the other stats make up for it.

I am still very disapointed on the escapist for making this....

Honestly what were you thinking?

PurpleSky:
I am still very disapointed on the escapist for making this....

Honestly what were you thinking?

Nerds dig angsty girls playing DnD?

Connie I have to agree; your dog is a wee bit chunky. It's nice to see that he's a total momma's boy though, like my wife's Boston. I mean this in the nicest possible way. He's a happy dude!

PurpleSky:
I am still very disapointed on...

I am very disappointed with our educational system.

Satine Phoenix:
Dang! That confused the heck out of me... And I was there! Its not easy playing a crazy halfling with a wisdom of 4.

I just rolled a character with 4 wisdom as well.

Coincidentally to replace a henchmen who had 6 wisdom. And considering I have trouble keeping my henchmen alive, it sort of makes sense that only those with little common sense are always signing up with me.

Slycne:

Satine Phoenix:

I just rolled a character with 4 wisdom as well.

Coincidentally to replace a henchmen who had 6 wisdom. And considering I have trouble keeping my henchmen alive, it sort of makes sense that only those with little common sense are always signing up with me.

Yeah, I feel like you'd pretty much have to have a deathwish to answer one of those 'henchmen needed' ads in the classifieds.

Still, they don't have it as bad as 'minions'.

Connieparts:

Johnnyallstar:

That's like 12 ways of awesome... except for the fact that it doesn't help me get one haha

Zak Sabbath:

PurpleSky:

hurr hurr hurr spelling error from a non-english speaking person

PurpleSky:

Zak Sabbath:

PurpleSky:

I'm still very disappointed on trolls hitting up the threads with nothing to do besides fail to spell & punctuate. Do they have periods in the country you come from?

Mordicai Caeli:

PurpleSky:

Zak Sabbath:

PurpleSky:

I'm still very disappointed on trolls hitting up the threads with nothing to do besides fail to spell & punctuate. Do they have periods in the country you come from?

He lives in Romania dude, they don't speak english unless the citizens go out of their way to actually learn it. Punctuation and Spelling is different in every language, don't flame him over that.

As for trolling, negative or not, its an opinion. Stop passing it around for everyone who doesn't agree with you.

Should he have posted on this thread if his post was simply to mock the series? Probably not, but should you be quoting him for the simple fact to flame his grammar and spelling usage?

Please, next time someone makes you angry, don't drift to their level. It puts you in the same bad light.

PurpleSky:

Zak Sabbath:

PurpleSky:

It's hard to feel a grave sense of intellectual responsibility towards somebody who pops in just to rag on something without having a reason.

Like "disappointed"--really? "Escapist, I am deeply disappointed in you for thinking something is funny that I don't think is funny. Go to your room."

Gina Ex Machina:

PurpleSky:

Zak Sabbath:

PurpleSky:

It's hard to feel a grave sense of intellectual responsibility towards somebody who pops in just to rag on something without having a reason.

Like "disappointed"--really? "Escapist, I am deeply disappointed in you for thinking something is funny that I don't think is funny. Go to your room."

Mordicai Caeli:

PurpleSky:

Zak Sabbath:

PurpleSky:

I'm letting the mods decide who is trolling who. Report,and report.

I'm in love with Satine.

Why? Her PC has a wisdom of 4 and she's RP'ing it so well!

It looked like Connie's dog didn't like Zak's wyvern voice - kinda funny.

Johnnyallstar:

Connieparts:

Johnnyallstar:

That's like 12 ways of awesome... except for the fact that it doesn't help me get one haha

I'll ask him if he's got any for sale :)

maddawg IAJI:

Mordicai Caeli:

PurpleSky:

Zak Sabbath:

PurpleSky:

He lives in Romania dude, they don't speak english unless the citizens go out of their way to actually learn it. Punctuation and Spelling is different in every language, don't flame him over that.

As for trolling, negative or not, its an opinion. Stop passing it around for everyone who doesn't agree with you.

Should he have posted on this thread if his post was simply to mock the series? Probably not, but should you be quoting him for the simple fact to flame his grammar and spelling usage?

Please, next time someone makes you angry, don't drift to their level. It puts you in the same bad light.

You're right that I shouldn't feed the trolls, but then again-- isn't you quoting me quoting...whatever? Just perpetuating the cycle? We're all trapped in this crazy whirlygig of chaos!

Hey, my foreign language posts are me half-remembering Japanese from college when talking to my friends over there. I'm sure my...everything is atrocious.

Then again, it takes a special kind of troll to not only show up in a thread for the sole purpose of slagging off, but to then go crazy with the report button.

Now that all that is out of the way-- the show seems to be taking more experimental risks with the editing, & I think it is paying off. I'm excited to see Gia get into the nitty gritty, & to see whatever happens next. I like watching groups evolve, & I'm VERY glad they've got a mummy to drag around with them, now.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here