Game Dogs: Season 2 Promo

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Hey, that was actually kinda funny. Maybe Season 2 will actually be tolerable.

Ok i admit, that was pretty funny XD

That was actually ok. It was full of cheap shots that I've heard a million times before, but it was pretty funny.

Hopefully series two will be an improvement over the first.

Well "I hit with my ASS" is going to have some competition!

Who knows... maybe a new character is what this show needs to make it'self watchable.

Ok I am glad that GD is back. But GOD DAMN IT TOOK FOREVER!

That was funnier then the actual show ever was.

Did they replace all their writers?

Colour me impressed.
It was fairly funny. Even the horrible Russian accent amused the hell out of me.
Also, the Russian dog's name is Ivan? How unpredictable. Could've gone with my name or Kollega's name, but, hell, Ivan works too.

SuperMse:
See what happens when we give a show a chance guys? That was hilarious.

ragestreet:
I went into this promo with very low expectations. I was not disappointed.

Also Death Metal Bieber is hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing once I imagined some sort of crossover with Metalocalypse.

If you went in with low expectations and were not disappointed, that means it fulfilled your expectations, by, in your opinion, sucking. But I feel that is not the message you are trying to convey...

For once that was exactly what I was trying to say.
Also this is weird but for some reason when you quoted me I didn't get a notification.

Hm, that was actualy good... my hopes for season two have gone up slighty.

the show wasnt funny why are they making more of it. why? i can not see any reason why. the whole of the last series had only like on funny joke the rest of it was just dull.

I gotta say, the promo was pretty funny. I hope season two finally makes it big time.

Secondly,
"Afghanistan" Yes, that was the final straw into making me laugh out loud.

You know, if this is any indication of how the rest of the season will be, I'm intrigued.

Seeing as I was always one of the few who enjoyed the entire last season of Game Dogs, it's good to see that season two is right around the corner! I can't wait to see what's happened with the gang. :)

That is a vast improvement on the first series... and I quite liked the first series too. Nicely done, guys.

That was actually pretty funny - I liked :)

Dear god's you were serious about season 2.

Oh wait that was kind of amusing, although the Russia question just kept going for too long (like most of the jokes in the first season).

Quietly optimistic but still holding out for a better animation style.

Whoa, everyone says this show is complete shit, but that was actually pretty funny.

This show already showed it had nowhere to go in Season 1... I hope this won't be another waste of time, although I have to say this was actually FUNNY for a change.

Hopefully my less than enthusiastic comment won't get slammed down by the creative team and flagged.

We all remember what happened the last time they aired a teaser in connection with Season 2, don't we?

I'll give this another chance, but after what happened on the comments page for the season 2 announcement, this will have to work very hard indeed for me to forgive the sins of the past.

Also, I see they've made Bob funny now.
Keep that up.

way better then the entirety of the first season

lmao, hilarioius! I loved it...Russian dog made me giggle

That one preview was funnier than the whole first season.
I laughed at one thing in the first season, and I laughed at least 3 times to this.

You might be able to pull it off this time.
Here's hoping that season 2 makes me forget season 1.

Well, I found the Trans- thing funny, and Justin Bieber... then again, I guess it was just a cheap move to make people forget about how barely anyone liked Game Dogs before ;d

I didn't really enjoy the first season, but I decided it could be worth a shot to see how they've evolved with the show and if anything has changed. I was disappointed by this but not because it wasn't funny. In fact, I found myself stifling laughs because, to be honest, I was a little afraid to enjoy it. However, my concern is and has been since the beginning that they need to make the characters interesting enough to carry the jokes, which was my main problem with the first season. While this shows that they can certainly make funny jokes, there is really no character-based humor here (unless you count the fact that they are dogs and one is from Russia).

I think that if they can really get us to latch on to the characters' personality beyond the one note that they tended to play up about them in Season 1, then this could be a lot better show. Either that, or drop the over-arching plot and just make it a comedy show, because trying to carry a plot and make jokes per character while the characters are as basic as these did not seem to work so well for the first season. I plan on watching at least the first few episodes of this season, so I shall see how it works out for them. Good luck guys!

Transcontinetaldisestablishmentarianism for the win!

:)

Wow...i DID NOT expect it to be this funny. Hope the next season is as funny/funnier that this!

ragestreet:

SuperMse:

ragestreet:

Also Death Metal Bieber is hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing once I imagined some sort of crossover with Metalocalypse.

If you went in with low expectations and were not disappointed, that means it fulfilled your expectations, by, in your opinion, sucking. But I feel that is not the message you are trying to convey...

Also this is weird but for some reason when you quoted me I didn't get a notification.

Alright then. Sorry for correcting you, as you're entitled to your opinion. I don't know exactly why I picked your post to correct out of all the other mistakes I see here every day. I apologize.

SuperMse:

ragestreet:

SuperMse:

ragestreet:

Alright then. Sorry for correcting you, as you're entitled to your opinion. I don't know exactly why I picked your post to correct out of all the other mistakes I see here every day. I apologize.

No big deal. Usually I fail to get my points across clearly anyway so I'm used to misunderstandings.

I can just point to other posts here that pretty much sum up,

*Shock*
*Awe*
*Gasp*
*Laugh* because it was actually funny.

Finally, now that you've got the ball rollin, keep it going.

Noooo! Make it go away!

That was horrific. I loved it!!! =D

zHellas:
Yay! Game Dogs is actually funny now! Or at least this one video is!

Yea... I'm new to The Escapist, so I'd never seen any episodes of this series; but the promo was hilarious. So I went back and started watching season 1 - up to episode 3. Gotta wonder, did they fire the writers from the first season? Wasn't a darn laugh anywhere in what I just finished watching.

WHOOOOOOO! I've been waiting for so long for a premiere date and here it is! Now I wait till next Thursday. Neebs might get fired and Russians at Game Dogs for season 2.

Jesus Christ.

The first season was one of the most depressingly awful things I'd ever seen in my life.

That was actually moderately amusing.

I'm completely and thoroughly shocked.

Good to see that this is FINALLY stepping up.

Now remember....you do not SAY sigh.....and put it to actions ONLY!!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here