Game Dogs: Season 2 Promo

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Finally. I was waiting for any sign of life of Game Dogs. And this finally seems to be more hilarious than the previous season. Keep up the good work!

PreviouslyPwned:
Noooo! Make it go away!

Did you actually watch the video?

WrongSprite:
Holy shit, funny game dogs? The apocalypse has come! Hope the rest of the series keeps up this standard :)

Yea, great Promo

Sure, I'll see how this plays out... good luck!

I LOVED THAT SKIT! *cuddles*

I see what You did there.

Russian stereotype. Funny. Ha ha ha.

Joe "Redneck" Sixpack is ecstatic - finally those damn Commies got what they deserve.

Oh man that was so awesome!

omg! game dogs is alive. hoorah!

WrongSprite:
Holy shit, funny game dogs? The apocalypse has come! Hope the rest of the series keeps up this standard :)

OK, I would have said exactly this, minus the smiley.
Series 1 of GD was in my opinion (And I'm not going to sugar coat this) awful. This season however looks like it could be quite good.

About fracking time this came back!

And I almost fell off my chair laughing!

With this, the quantity of "Hell must have frozen over" moments has increased by 1. Disturbingly enough, this is starting to happen a lot lately. I may place "Game dogs" and "funny" in the same sentence now. Oh wait.

This made my day. And my day has sucked for like the week.

I found this to be more funny than the entire first season combined. I even laughed! (woah, that sounds harsh)

If season two gets as good as this, you can count me as a fan!

Ninja Tank:
This made my day. And my day has sucked for like the week.

Glad we could help :)

If Season 2 can maintain this level of funny, I think everyone else will be able to accept it. I liked Season 1 but this promo was funnier than anything from the first season.

very funny!

Haha, see, once you throw away insipid archetypes and semblance of plot, you can make a pretty funny video. Too bad the formula for distilled humor doesn't create much volume. So, good luck stretching this out for a whole season.

I always thought Bob was the only funny guy of this show.
This was pretty funny. For some reason, I'm still hoping this show can find its true calling.

What in sam hades is with the shoe at the end? Where did that husky pull that from?

Eh.... That was better than the few episodes I forced my self to watch but that's not really saying very much. I'll give it a look in when the new series starts but I personally think that it's taking up valuable internet-space that could be used for a better web series.

*Snicker* "things russia doesn't have" :)

"Because we can." "Why dogs lick their balls." *Ding*

I hope Ivan comes back in Season 2, he's hilarious.

mighty surprised, I found first season...meh, but they keep this level up and Im hooked.

Jfswift:
*Snicker* "things russia doesn't have" :)

Gamedogs :P

I ignored the video at first and went directly to the comments thread so I could read the flaming, but it turned out that everyone suddenly loved it. I guess if you've got nothing else, might as well pacify everyone with a torrent of pop culture references, eh? Now let's see you keep it up for a season.

I can't say I had too much problem with this series. Wasn't that funny, but the visual quality was pretty good. Animation, builds + so forth.

Irridium:
Ok, that was pretty funny.
I forgot about this show actually, I guess if its as funny as what was in that vid I look forward to it.

Oh, and I found a good Justin Bieber song.

.......give this man a medal for finding a Justin Bieber song that didn't suck.

if you like the show join the the escapist club

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/groups/view/Game-Dogs

This promo was really enjoyable. The second series better be this good.

zHellas:

Irridium:
I forgot about this show actually, I guess if its as funny as what was in that vid I look forward to it.

I see your Heavy Bieber, and raise with the Death Metal version of Baby!

you just made my day.
and it's 3 AM here.

That was pretty awesome, and made me laugh a few times. Nice job, hope the rest of the series goes just as well.

very funny, laughed more here than in the entire first season! Keep it up!

btw why is every Russian called Ivan these days?, not that I mind tho, I liked that the bad guy from Iron Man 2 had my name.

*although mine has an .

rokkolpo:

zHellas:

Irridium:

I see your Heavy Bieber, and raise with the Death Metal version of Baby!

you just made my day.
and it's 3 AM here.

You are welcome, good sir. And where exactly do you live?

That was a funny one, indeed.

I am one of the few people who thought Game Dogs wasn't bad. This was really funny-I would definitely like to see Game Dogs go on. Bob, Gary and Mr. Yee are great characters-Don't let them fade away.

That was hilarious.

I didn't watch much of the first season because I didn't find it so funny. Perhaps I should give it another go for the second season...

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 64545)