LoadingReadyRun: Spoken Word

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Spoken Word

See? Being an air traffic controller isn't THAT stressful.

Watch Video

ooooh pretty pictures and animation!
nicely done!
i also love the stinger.

Also the pilot would never have this problem since it is electronic.

I really didn't like the "animation" (what little there was) and the drawn style. I really preferred the ones you do involving actual actors. Betterl uck next time.

Gotta love Air Traffic Control! XD So, much...stress! ...I dont know how they can work with such radios at times x.x

Sorry, but that was Sierra Hotel India Terrible

Only the last joke was remotely funny

Thoose small planes all always going down...

I love the english language.

No offense, but it would've been a lot better with real actors, or if you would've at least had lip movements.

And it would've made a lot more sense if it was set in the 20's, so that there was a reason why the guys don't use the spelling alphabet.

Yeah, I'm not sure about the animation. The dialog was kind of funny though.

For some reason, Paul doesn't look as gorgeous now. And did Tim change his hair?

GrahamS:
Spoken Word

See? Being an air traffic controller isn't THAT stressful.

Watch Video

All artwork done by Kathleen? However it be: lovely sketch :)

That has to be one of LoadngReadyRun's best work! I'm liking the animation it's differnt but very good!

That was very 2 Delta.

:P I laughed at it, though.

Sucky job on the animation, though. :P

Could you guys not find an airport willing to let you film in their air traffic control tower? Hehe. Loving the artwork anyway, good job Kathleen and Graham.

I have this feeling they did it like this because they were at a con an there is only so much you can shoot ahead?

'Aredor:
No offense, but it would've been a lot better with real actors, or if you would've at least had lip movements.

And it would've made a lot more sense if it was set in the 20's, so that there was a reason why the guys don't use the spelling alphabet.

Or set prior to WWI, since spelling alphabets very widely used by then.

Waaaaaait a second, that means there's no Creepy Dog FigurineTM in this video!
And no, that face in that one monitor doesn't even come close to resembling it.
All I have to say about that is...

EDIT -- By the way... is that stinger telling me Paul's character's last name is...

White Teapot First? Or maybe Walrus Tank Fighter? I think I'll settle for Whiskey Tango Foxtrot.
That was the first animated LRR I have seen. I think I like it, but I still prefer your regular work.

a cartoon? yay

Way to think outside the box and take a chance with the animation sketch.

capacollo:

Cough* Extra Credits *cough

The animation would have been better if there had been an attempt at lip sincing, or just making the lips move when the characters spoke.

It was very different and I probably prefer the status quo (new thing scare and confuse me!) but this was quite funny, just with quite a few small problems.

I have to admit, that was Alfa Mike Uniform Sierra India November Golf

Yes, I know the Phonetic Alphabet.

Good episode guys, but I sorta prefer the live action ones.

its zee not zed.

lol, nice drawings kathleen!

funniest one evarr!

I hate English two.

stinkychops:

capacollo:

Cough* Extra Credits *cough

I meant in regard to LRR itself but Cough* True True *Cough in regard to the the animation style

Animation? Loading Ready Run is RUINED FOREVER!

[/bad joke]

M as in mancy!

I'm sorry I couldn't help myself.
Like the cartoon format.

zombie711:
its zee not zed.

In Queen's English, spoken by us Brits, Australians and Canadians (ie most of the Commonwealth I believe), the letter Z is pronounced 'zed'. It's only you Americans who say 'zee' because you've bastardised the English tongue

"its zee not zed."

lol. I assume your kidding.
curse you Americans! the language was ****ed up enough already. it didn't need your help!

bad as my grade one teach who had me calling H, haitch. its AITCH YOU HATE FILLED *****!

Pallindromemordnillap:

zombie711:
its zee not zed.

In Queen's English, spoken by us Brits, Australians and Canadians (ie most of the Commonwealth I believe), the letter Z is pronounced 'zed'. It's only you Americans who say 'zee' because you've bastardised the English tongue

Oh PLEASE! don't act so high and mighty! not even the Americans could screw it up much more than it already was! maybe if the brits hadn't made a habit of getting INVADED by everyone all the time it would have been redeemable!

The drawing looks great but the animations need a lot work.

This ep was pretty good. I liked it a lot

Meh episode TOTALLY redeemed by the stinger.

Seriously though, did you guys come up with the stinger first, then write the sketch around that?

We tried to actually get into a real airports Control Tower but for fairly obvious reasons that wasn't going to happen, at which point we started to think of other ways to make it work and still look good. At some point durring that conversation the idea for doing the whole video with images drawn by Kathleen and animated by Graham came up. It's something we haven't really done before so we thought "lets give it a shot". Hopefully you guys like it! Back to real people next week.

matt87_50:

Pallindromemordnillap:

zombie711:
its zee not zed.

Oh PLEASE! don't act so high and mighty! not even the Americans could screw it up much more than it already was! maybe if the brits hadn't made a habit of getting INVADED by everyone all the time it would have been redeemable!

When was the last time we were invaded? 1066? Seriously, the Germans never put a foot on here. Now please stop arguing. David Mitchell is right. All of you are needlessly arguing.

Calumon: Hug and Make up?

Is that an Awesome Smiley in the background?

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here