Unskippable Let's Play - Legaia 2

Pages PREV 1 . . . 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 NEXT

It was awesome and funny ride, shame about a tool being killed! I hope you guys will make more of these videos, at least once a month.

I missed the whole thing except for like the last 15 minutes FUUCK

You lot really are the bee's knees!

I sure do hope that Live will turn out to be a semi-regular or regular feature of unskippable!

I were giggling (which is big for me, Im rather boring that way) and just having a grand ol' time.

also doing my job to say this was awesome and i want more. LFD2 might be fun to watch.

I really enjoyed that, and would definitely be interested in seeing more. As a UK resident, the time you picked was perfect, definitely, but I'd be just as happy to catch the repeat broadcasts. I think a little more fanfare from The Escapist would've been nice, though - I'm not sure if they'd given advance notice somewhere, but it certainly snuck up on me, and I'd already missed half of it by the time I'd found out what you were doing. Great show, anyway.

That was great fun!!! Well done Paul and Graham! And yes, 'twas me who asked about the co-op. XD

I've logged in to tell you guys, I truly enjoyed it. The timing was perfect for me, in England. 2 hours is a good length for it too; short and very stylish instead of the entire game. It certainly leaves an impression.

So thanks and Good luck working everything out.

I missed everything and am incredibly sad. I hope in the future the broadcasts are done later in the day so I wont be as likely to miss them.

I rather enjoyed the Unskippable Live Let's Play. I would watch further installments. Not sure how I feel about the time - I was able to catch most of this one, but might end up missing further episodes if they appear in this timeslot. Still, even if I can't catch it live, I could still watch the rebroadcast or the recorded segments.

Was great! =) Would definitely like to see more of these shows.

Keep up the good work!

Jack and Calumon:
I'm still in the chat. I do not plan to leave. It is my Halo 2. I shall not let go.

Calumon: Monkey was scary.

Aaaaw! did the monkey scare you!

good luck staying on chat jack! if you manage 4 vhours i'll give you a E-cookie.
Unless you've already left...

imnotparanoid:

Jack and Calumon:
I'm still in the chat. I do not plan to leave. It is my Halo 2. I shall not let go.

good luck staying on chat jack! if you manage 4 vhours i'll give you a E-cookie.

I left, but mainly for tax purposes....

I don't know if anyone has asked this yet but when will this be shown again. They said they'd repeat it and I would like to know when.

hillarious, hoping this becomes a regular thing.

imnotparanoid:

Jack and Calumon:

I'm still in, and riding strong! With 47 guests and one other person in the chat. ProtoChimp!

YEAH! We will hold the gate!

Calumon: Hold the gate! We need to get through it!

Great stuff.

Now what you guys really need is a Let's Play of METAL GEAR. The whole thing! Maybe a Metal Gear week or something?

Thanks for a great show! I really love your live stuff and this came as a pleasant surprise since I first heard of this event today. I integrated you into my evening, carrying my laptop with me all over the apartment. It's hard to describe in text, but you guys really made my evening (and that's saying a lot since today was my first day at work after my vacation).
I am GMT+1 so the time fit me perfectly. You came on after work and after dinner. Couldn't be more perfect :)

I hope that there will be a Desert Bus this year again!

Thank you for tonight, and I hope you get the chance to do it again!

So any time frame on when the chopped up vids are going to be up? Cause I missed all of it.

Aw bollocks I missed the whole thing.. I hope they do it again sometime.

Any idea when it will be repeated?

This brings back fond memories of Final Fantasy 1...

...are you guys like trapped in JRPG purgatory? I hope if you do it again you play something like Myst....I think it would be funnier.

Can we get a pole to decide which game comes next? That would be awesome!

Aww... I missed this. I hope they get the recording up soon. First full week of school, and it starts off making me unknowingly miss this awesome event.

You guys really need to play Earthbound/Mother 3. They're two of the best JRPGs of all time.

The Gather Crab GATHERS Klaw Ants?! GASP!

Awesome job guys, that was hilarious.

Poor a tool, he just couldn't get passed the ape of sexiness.

Ah, Missed the vast majority of it. Came in along the 40th minute, right when he was about to kill the gathercrab. Left just after he figured the artifact was gone.

I hope it will still be funny without the live chat. Half of the experience for me was 'being there' as it is life, it's different than watching a recording.

EDIT: OMG rebroadcast started! watching

dude is that guys victory stance him scratching his ass.

he does that guy scratches his ass!!

We want moar!

I just joined in, but this seems awesome, will it play again today?

Oh snape his vegan

Best idea they have come up with. It's an LP Unskippable style!

Darn! I missed it! :(

IT'S A SHEEP?????

Pages PREV 1 . . . 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook