Game Dogs: Deep In the...

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Deep In the...

You wanna know why Bob carries his bowl?

Watch Video

Mr Yi was pretty Hard core. This episode explains so much.

Damn Mr.Yee was a badass before Bob shot him in the head.

The flashback was kinda long but I did LOlat the part when bob Shits his pants.

"Full Metal Furry" for some odd reason i thought of the anime furry metal alchemist with furries.

(join the group)
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/groups/view/Game-Dogs

Ahahaha, that one actually really made me laugh. The birth of Mr. Yee as we know him today. Excellent ep.

Pretty flat till the mid-point, once you got around to Bob shitting himself it was pretty good. Nicely done, poor Mr. Yee.

that was really wierd, but the end was so random I had to laugh. Bob should go to a try to get help from a support group just so you can bring back Kevin. I don't know why, but I think I like that guy.

I always woundered how someone so 'hyper' could of made it so big now we know lol.

Do you remember when this show used to be about dogs who made video games?

HOW CAN KEVIN SMELL?!
AAARGH, YOU BROKE THE UNIVERSE!

Anyway, great episode.
So it's Bob's fault that Mr. Yee is... for the lack of a better word "Dumb beyond belief"

Oh my, Mr. Yee was badass!

I though the story was going slow but the end was worth it.

Meh, just meh. It wasn't that great. No reaction from me whatsoever. What happened to the video games?

The build-up was a bit long, but the punchline was great. Good job.

Yep. This is definitely better. Got myself another thing to watch every week.

Calumon: Who's Amy Winehouse?

Mr Yi is like Leo from that 70's show, who also went to war as a hero and returned as a hippie, he got a purple hard though.

spencer91:
Do you remember when this show used to be about dogs who made video games?

And no one liked that so a change is always welcome.

Can't believe I'm first to say this on a gaming site...but that's not an M-16, it's an MP5.

Don't hurt me.

WrongSprite:
Can't believe I'm first to say this on a gaming site...but that's not an M-16, it's an MP5.

Don't hurt me.

No its an m16. It clearly says so on the gun itself.

Jack and Calumon:

Calumon: Who's Amy Winehouse?

Heh, sorry little buddy. Us humans just like to make fun of those who have problems with substance abuse. Amy Winehouse is infamous for such, and she has been put into an infinite cycle of depression and drugs from others criticizing her.

http://palmgoon.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/the_more_you_know2.jpg

OT: My favorite episode so far. Excellent work!

LOL! The 2 fat girls made me giggle...and Mr.Ye was...understandable? Awesome

So he carries the bowl to remember when he shot his buddy and future boss in the head and permanently damaged his cerebrum.

standokan:
Mr Yi is like Leo from that 70's show, who also went to war as a hero and returned as a hippie, he got a purple hard though.

A purple hard sounds very painful.

TheNamlessGuy:
HOW CAN KEVIN SMELL?!
AAARGH, YOU BROKE THE UNIVERSE!

Anyway, great episode.
So it's Bob's fault that Mr. Yee is... for the lack of a better word "Dumb beyond belief"

Who gives a shit how he can smell, how the hell can he TALK!?

Rigs83:
So he carries the bowl to remember when he shot his buddy and future boss in the head and permanently damaged his cerebrum.

that and it also doubles as a helmet. Which mr yee wasnt wearing. If he was though...who knows where he would be today! I mean besides a billionaire and in a rocket orbiting the moon with a tranny.

Rigs83:

Mr. Yee wasn't wearing a helmet when he got shot, but Bob had his bowl on.

edit: GEOORRGGEEEE!!!!!

Wow, pretty funny. I like where this show is going.
Also, poor Mr. Yee.

Hawkeye16:
Who gives a shit how he can smell, how the hell can he TALK!?

Oh, well that's easy.

He still has his vocal chords.

wtf @2:40 a message popped up on the video saying "We Know. No One Cares but you.'

what was that all about? or is it some sarcastic joke to see how many people notice it/care enough about it to post about it :P

Holy shit..

That was actually funny.

Yay! Improvement! Now that's why Mr. Yee was like that! Oh Bob, why...

Um... what about the bowl? Was that ever explained? Although, that is one sweet backstory. "I was totally badass, then friendly fire made me a retard electronics company head, until I sold said company to Russians. Now I'm in space."

Anybody else find this like the guys behind Disaster Movie, Epic Movie, etc?
There's a lot of crude and obvious humour. There's dropping pop culture names as if it's funny. Just... just.

Why didn't Headless Kevin hear them talking, and announce it was him? Coulda saved Bob a lifetime of guilt, and Mr. Yi/Yee a lifetime of horrendous stupidity. It's all Kevin's fault!

u

Megido:
Why didn't Headless Kevin hear them talking, and announce it was him? Coulda saved Bob a lifetime of guilt, and Mr. Yi/Yee a lifetime of horrendous stupidity. It's all Kevin's fault!

he's headless and has no ears? That explains his memory issues. how the hell did he become so successful with a bollocks memory like that though?

leeloodallasmultipass:
wtf @2:40 a message popped up on the video saying "We Know. No One Cares but you.'

what was that all about? or is it some sarcastic joke to see how many people notice it/care enough about it to post about it :P

Its cause Bob was holding an MP5 not an M-16 and they're letting you know they know its an MP5 and no one cares thats its not an M-16

twaddle:
u

Megido:

he's headless and has no ears? That explains his memory issues. how the hell did he become so successful with a bollocks memory like that though?

Having no ears explains nothing. He shouldn't be able to walk, talk, put on clothes, carry/use a gun, or smell Bob's poopy pants, yet he does all of those, so of course he can hear too.

As for Mr. Yi/Yee's success... dumb luck?

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here