Escapist News Network: Booby Prize

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Booby Prize

Graham weighs in on Medal of Honor and Jeremy investigates breasts. Inbreastigates?

Watch Video

Awesome report on boob's from Jeremy.

I like things that are soft and nice

Chest Barnacles...?

Anyways I like the "headshot segment. "So it's not OK when it's you"(to paraphrase). Yeah it really is a double standard. To say it's wrong to be a group of people killing another group of people in a war that happened, means that no matter which side you play all war FPSs are gonna offend somebody.

omega247:
I like things that are soft and nice

Don't we all?

The headshot was good, the boobies part was good, everything is good.
I approve of this week's ENN.

Does the lighting seem odd to anyone else...?

Also, I like things that are soft and nice. =D

For me, ENN is always laugh out loud but Loading Ready Run is very spasmodic, being genius one week and a mildly funny premise the next.

Wow... Another Boob-related ENN! NICE AND SOFT! :D

Nice, not only is Heather Blerd back (yay Ash) but I see that her twitter account is still around and even updated yesterday.

Haha, Ash as the breast spokeswoman.

Sure thing, funny episode.

So THAT is why everyone wants to go to PAX again this year!

Fanta Grape:
Does the lighting seem odd to anyone else...?

Also, I like things that are soft and nice. =D

For me, ENN is always laugh out loud but Loading Ready Run is very spasmodic, being genius one week and a mildly funny premise the next.

I know what you mean, Heather Blerd in the boobies segemnt looked liek she was CGI rendered at first.. also Kathleen's hair looked purple.. unless it is purple.

Yeah, anyway, great episode!

Is this thing about Paul Allen true at all?

British people I know don't care about WW2 anymore.

Spinwhiz:

I never heard what she said... PAX what?

I approve of this message.

..You all know which one! Don't give me that!

Anyways, great show this week guys!

Was i the only one staring at Heathers boobs throughtout the entirety of that interview? I didn't hear a single thing she said... and then Katleen said something while display her own boobs... didn't hear it either...

Also, english guy here, i think we've been represented in WW2 games enough, but the Canadians, Polish, Scots and Free French forces haven't even been given a curtesy nod. And hell, why not do a ww2 game purely from the germans perspective? Not all of them were Nazis, it would be fun to play as the Wehrmacht with the mg42's and the kar98 (considered the best LMG and rifle made in that time period respectivly) and mega-huge tanks! :P

As a Brit, I might consider getting annoyed at any of this the moment someone starts complaining about how how Star Wars offers you the chance to play as the Stormtroopers and kill Rebels. Until than I am completly indifferent.

So anyway, that PAX thing, I don't have a girlfriend but I could probably buy a pet or something...

*Coughs*

I was expecting the gurl at the end to take off her top.
Slightly disappoint.

And now, I leave you with my most famous (By contrast to the rest of my not famous) Con comments.

Con orgies gogogo?

GrahamS:

Bears are not soft and nice

*pokes himself*
Lies, I am both soft and nice

BJ777:
lol

That is all

Agreed, motion passed, ENN = lol.

*shudders* never think about boobs and bears that aren't 6 words about part.

Also i can see that this video will get many comments due to boobs being in the title, may i remind you all about the god of war 3 sex scene thread?

UBERfionn:

We care about WW1 though, look up trench foot, nasty stuff.

Serving UpSmiles:

UBERfionn:

That's because WW1, more so then most wars, was a stupid war fought for no real reason while still killing so many people.
It was the first of the modern wars. Still just as civilized as ever though.

Very good article there Graham - Totally agree with everything said there...now, if only politicans would too

I'm surprised they didn't mention the Russians and how almost every FPS game now a days uses them as the enemy, hell even games that you fight generic Taliban troops that aren't really Taliban somehow lead up to the Russians being the supreme evil!

Also, BEWBS

I like boobs. Now I'm gonna see the latest ENN episode. Wait a minute...

The constant repetition of reference to the female mammary glands got me mildly aroused. Thank you very much Pavlov.

Damn, the party stopped accepting single males?

Something soft and smooth eh? How about these?

:D

Thank you Graham, for defending the rights of gamers everywhere to kill whatever soldiers in videogames we like.

UBERfionn:

Serving UpSmiles:

UBERfionn:

That's because WW1, more so then most wars, was a stupid war fought for no real reason while still killing so many people.
It was the first of the modern wars. Still just as civilized as ever though.

on that note:
everything I know about WW1 I learned from Blackadder:

Arachon:

Spinwhiz:

I never heard what she said... PAX what?

Its a reference to a craiglisting which detailed an orgy happening after PAX "for like minded nerds"
http://kotaku.com/5623563/the-pax-nerd-orgy-needs-women

ermm, call me.

UBERfionn:

As a French man in England, I'm going to have to refute that statement!

ColdStorage:
Its a reference to a craiglisting which detailed an orgy happening after PAX "for like minded nerds"
http://kotaku.com/5623563/the-pax-nerd-orgy-needs-women

ermm, call me.

Oh lord...

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook