Zero Punctuation: Viewer's Choice: Duke Nukem Forever

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 NEXT

Viewer's Choice: Duke Nukem Forever

The votes have been counted and Zero Punctuation's review of Duke Nukem Forever was chosen as your Viewer's Choice.

Watch Video

Wait, so his best review is of a game that doesn't actually exist...?

The world doesn't make sense to me anymore.

Wait, so there's no new ZP this week? Wait, he's on holiday. Right

Oh god...

A review of the game that doesn't exist won.

Honestly, did anybody not see this coming?

Jedi Sasquatch:

I didn't...ok I lie, yea it was fairly obvious.

The teeming masses have spoken.

You know what would be funny? If all the posters that posted before 6:05 got banned like in the other Zero Punctuation videos comment section.

OT: Yes, I voted for this one, but I'm still not sure what's my favorite video, Wolfenstein or this one.

SON OF A BITCH!

Well that's slightly annoying, only because I watched DNF review before voting so I could get a fair judgement on which made me laugh the most and after watchin' DNF several times...I...I just can't watch it again!

bor3ds0ul:

That's exactly what I was thinking, this whole tournament was just so he wouldn't have to work this week... damnit.

I thought this episode was only decent.

The only problem with this result is since this is the best ZP I've watched it so many times already I can quote the entire thing in my sleep.

Yay, my vote won

I seriously thought shurikens and lightning was going to win. :P

A gun that shoots dogs vs a gun that shoots shirukens and lightning.

That was and epic battle indeed.

But it doesn't exist? Ah well I thought it was funny.

Blackadder51:
Oh god...

A game that doesn't exist won.

No, a review of a game that doesn't exist won.

Seriously, I was punching myself in the gut at the sheer idiocy of people that kept voting for their favorite game. Comments like;

"Well, I thought Gears of War 2 had better gameplay over all so it gets my vote."

Seriously people.

Imper1um:

It was always going to be a match between those two, tbh.

Well this certainly shows what Yahtzee can do when not constrained by professional obligations. Hooray for a review which leaves the most room for wit.

Haha! Good one I hated that game too!

(What? I thought it was traditional we have at least one obviously-didn't-watch-it post per ZP thread.)

So when do we know who won the books?

Imper1um:

Face it, wiggling your ears to pull the triggers of the two revolvers strapped to your head, and not having your neck snap from the recoil, is much more epic...

And hey, everyone loves tearful reunions that turn into something borderline incestuous.

Bah, some of best reviews weren't even in the running. DNF was an excellent episode though, I don't feel too bad about it winning.

Mikeyfell:
yay...... I mean I voted against Duke Nukem in every round but still.....yay
i was glad to be part of the democratic process
I learned an important lesson; your vote only counts if you side with the astoundingly thick majority.

Not that your bitter about your defeat or anything.

Best part for me is, the fact that THIS won and at the end of it he says "Lets all forget about this fucking game forever"

SteelStallion:

Blackadder51:
Oh god...

Seriously, I was punching myself in the gut at the sheer idiocy of people that kept voting for their favorite game. Comments like;

"Well, I thought Gears of War 2 had better gameplay over all so it gets my vote."

Seriously people.

Wow, ok...

Sorry mate I ment to type review, im going off 3hrs of sleep and its 2am.

MattKirby:

bor3ds0ul:

That's exactly what I was thinking, this whole tournament was just so he wouldn't have to work this week... damnit.

Oh shush, he's entitled to a holiday every once in a while, and like he said in his previous Extra Punctuation:

This is your warning: I am going on a week's holiday. In fact, assuming nothing has gone heart-rendingly wrong, I should already be on my week's holiday by the time you read this, no doubt hanging around some South Pacific island looking for dark people to oppress. What this means to you is that there won't be a ZP or an XP next week. Now, you only have a right to complain about this if you are actually paying money to watch and read this stuff. And even then, only because someone appears to be pulling a fast one on you.

As for the winner, while I did like the review, and it was quite funny, it lost several points in my eyes for not being real. Other than that, it's a really great review, funny and enjoyable. I still wish I didn't get outvoted at just about every stage of the tournament, though.

Jedi Sasquatch:

I hope not. This was indeed the funniest one. Too bad so many people are focusing it on the fact that it doesn't exist as opposed to the fact that he's telling us to stop whining about the game because unless it's just as he described in the video, it's not gonna be forth the waiting and bitching.

Shai Belfer:
So when do we know who won the books?

It will take a couple days. All of the "winners" are given 24 hours to respond to our email. If they don't respond, we pick another. So, it could take a bit of time to get all of the winners.

Blackadder51:

SteelStallion:

Blackadder51:
Oh god...

Seriously people.

Wow, ok...

Sorry mate I ment to type review, im going off 3hrs of sleep and its 2am.

I wasn't calling you out or anything, I just took the opportunity to vent some steam.

Yeah, saw this coming. It is a good video though, have to say.

One thing you can say about this vote unlike all the votes for various presidencies: it wasn't fixed.

I preferred "Painkiller", but what the public wants, the public gets.

...Should have seen this coming. Still entertaining though

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or