Zero Punctuation: Viewer's Choice: Duke Nukem Forever

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Yea the DEMO for this game was at PAX it exists!

And will be available in 2011!

after 14 years of development!

This better be the best game in the history of ALL games!

Or there will be a INSANE amount of people that are disappointed!

Know what? I can't wait for him to do the review of the actual game :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-b78TKZIyw

How does it feel Yahtzee? No sign of Dolphin Races, but Alien crotch boxing is a big Y-E-S.

:) gotta love a sarcatic review!

did he go insane or something?

in the membrane good sir!

I'll still be getting Duke Nukem Forever. It does look like a worthy game I think ^~^. I don't think it will be extraordinarily good, but sometimes you just gotta have a little bit of faith.

ill eagerly await yahtzee's formal apology. cataloging and contradicting everything he said in the last review then tearfully begging forgiveness for his grossly premature trolling, nah not really, yahtzee's rape of games has been the tiny thing that lightens up my horrible life. but yea it did take too long in fairness. and if its not as good as i want it to be, im going to borrow a muslim cleric's suicide car and drive it into the lobby of Gearbox software screaming... "its time to kick ass and chew bubblegum, and im all outta gum." an appropriate and
appropriate way to end my life.
AAAAAAAAND....... If it is indeed a mountain of crap of Olympian proportion, i will DEMAND that Yahtzee tear it apart and dump on it from high. at least if it IS terrible theres always Deus Ex human revolution to fall back on.

thanks yahtzee

14 DVDs? that 1 DVD a year! I'm going to get the PS3 collector's edition. It comes with a 3 bonus Blu-Rays showing the making of DNF.

c'mon people we go 3 weeks left to make Duke Nukem Forever jokes.

Lol, now it's actually coming out. So I guess you'll have to review it for real!

The demo's out I can almost taste the yahtzee review and boo on him if he actually refuses.

I imagine that ZP fans are looking forward to a proper review of DNF about as much as Yahtzee is utterly loathing the prospect of actually having to review it, seeing as it is looking more and more like an "utterly generic brown FPS that any competent studio could have farted out in a year or two" (and not a particularly good one at that). Who knows, maybe he'll do another "limerick review" like he did with Wolfenstein.

Damn, Duke Nukem looks.... Utterly bad, I'm not getting it, but I do think, unless your a die hardened duke fan, you should wait a month or so after its release then grab it to make sure its something you want.

Urh:
I imagine that ZP fans are looking forward to a proper review of DNF about as much as Yahtzee is utterly loathing the prospect of actually having to review it, seeing as it is looking more and more like an "utterly generic brown FPS that any competent studio could have farted out in a year or two" (and not a particularly good one at that). Who knows, maybe he'll do another "limerick review" like he did with Wolfenstein.

If that happens, I'll die from laughing.

After 14 years it turns out that nothing half decent did come out of the monkey poo on a platter game. Yahtzee does not need to make another Duke video. This one is as true today as it was when he first made it.

Howler monkeys it is, then.
I cannot wait to see how he feels about the actual game :P

Good call, spot on. Only one mistake: it's worse than you predicted and they didn't give a **** about Duke's personality being outdated.

If a law stating that all game designers must get all their game ideas from yahtzee was made the world would be a much better place.

Funny thing is that this was the first Zero Punctuation and Escapist video I ever saw.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 50918)