Zero Punctuation: Viewer's Choice: Duke Nukem Forever

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 NEXT

I am as enamored of Yahtzee's sultry voice as the next homosexual in denial. I laugh heartily at his cutting preplanned wit and even chuckle lightly at his weak-sauce yet charming extemporaneous wit. Still, I find patheti-sad the obsessions that resulted in listening to any of his reviews until nausea sets in. Perhaps that's only because my own obsession makes me immune to too-much-zero-punctuation syndrome.

I never get tired of listening to Yahtzee slapping himself.

The public are douches.... just saying.

It gets worse and worse everyday. And no I'm not just talking about this contest (I didn't even know about it until the semi finals XD).

Damn, I lost.

Oh well. I blame the Economy.

Stubee:

Akalabeth:

Stubee:

Akalabeth:

Stubee:

bor3ds0ul:
Wait, so there's no new ZP this week? Wait, he's on holiday. Right

So THATS what the competition was for! Yahtzee you lazy cumbersome oaf!

Let the guy have a fricken vacation once in a while ya mook.

You mean holiday you arrogant prick who cant spot obvious sarcasm

No I mean vacation you pedantic jackass

Yahtzee:
Going on holiday for a week. Do not try to find me, life.

Main Entry: vacation
Part of Speech: noun
Definition: planned time spent not working
Synonyms: R and R, break, breathing space, day of rest, few days off, fiesta, furlough, holiday, intermission, layoff, leave, leave of absence, liberty, long weekend, recess, recreation, respite, rest, sabbatical, spell, time off, two weeks with pay
Antonyms: work

I would love to know where you got a copy of it! I have been waiting years for that game. If you could send me a link to where you bought it that would be awesome thanks!

I would love to know where you got a copy of it! I have been waiting years for that game. If you could send me a link to where you bought it that would be awesome thanks!

MAN that was worthless. Rereleased video? REALLY?

We better get an Other M review next week to make up for this.

Mikeyfell:

I learned an important lesson: your vote only counts if you side with the astoundingly thick majority.

even truer in America XP. (don't know about other countries, but i can guess it will be close to the same with the democratic ones.

OT like other's i thought it was going to be painkiller that won. still a good review though.

Akalabeth:

Stubee:

Akalabeth:

Stubee:

Akalabeth:

Stubee:

bor3ds0ul:
Wait, so there's no new ZP this week? Wait, he's on holiday. Right

So THATS what the competition was for! Yahtzee you lazy cumbersome oaf!

Let the guy have a fricken vacation once in a while ya mook.

You mean holiday you arrogant prick who cant spot obvious sarcasm

No I mean vacation you pedantic jackass

Yahtzee:

Synonyms: R and R, break, breathing space, day of rest, few days off, fiesta, furlough, holiday, intermission, layoff, leave, leave of absence, liberty, long weekend, recess, recreation, respite, rest, sabbatical, spell, time off, two weeks with pay

English from England > Warped English from anywhere else

Also, it's been 61 weeks since Yahtzee made up this review. Why bring it back?

You know, I find it odd that the last thing Yahtzee said in this review "Now let's all forget about this f****** game forever" and yet it's the review the public likes the most.

Stubee:

Akalabeth:

Stubee:

Yahtzee:

English from England > Warped English from anywhere else

Vacation derives from French.
Which probably means it was introduced by the Normans.
Which means that it IS from England you goof.

Wow... I actually thought you were Serious until halfway. I think I started Suspecting when you mentioned the quasi-incest bit ...or was it the Alien-wedding Chef part O.o?

And the sad thing is that if this does pan out, people will still pay out the ass to buy a shooter that was outdated ten years ago. Good going, gamers. G-fucking-G.

ClanCrusher:
You know, I find it odd that the last thing Yahtzee said in this review "Now let's all forget about this f****** game forever" and yet it's the review the public likes the most.

As well as that, it's actually coming out now.
I've said it before, and I'll say it again.

Always bet on Duke.

Hail to the king, baby.

I love it! Classic Yahtzee, Now considering that it would be safe to assume that most of the audience here at escapist (including me) have Attention Deficits, i would love to see this vid re-release in April 1 next year for obvious reasons....Well done Yahtzee, you even made me believe the game actually exist!

I'll be very disappointed if the game does not have a dolphin riding section.

Wow too bad the game dosen't exist. i would of love the beat your Wii fit board trophy. It was a funny review

Sorry 2k, now you have to make a game to match the review... I mean honestly it would be unprofessional if the review would have to change.

Oh also... It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum.

Gearbox picked up the development. I look forward to when you actually review the finished product.

The IRONY. It Burns!

Zudarkness:
Wow too bad the game dosen't exist. i would of love the beat your Wii fit board trophy. It was a funny review

Didn't you watch the Live at Pax?

We got to see people play Duke Nukem Forever.... DNF is going to be released next year, by Gearbox... who have taken over development of DNF since September 2009... and the game was already almost complete by 3drealms anyways... so Gearbox don't have much to do before releasing it. They garuantee that they will release it 2011... and gearbox sticks to release dates unlike 3drealms. The point is, the games pretty much done, just needs some polishing.

Anyone else find it ironic that the viewer's choice episode is the Duke Nukem Forever parody review, which just happens to occur at about the same time as Duke Nukem Forever is shown at PAX?

I'm looking forward to when he is going to review the actual game. Yes it is coming. And it is made by gearbox.
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/pax-10-duke-nukem/704001
Ooooh the irony

killer-corkonian:

As well as that, it's actually coming out now.
I've said it before, and I'll say it again.
Always bet on Duke.
Hail to the king, baby.

I would only bet on Duke if it's something to do with bad hair styles, toilet humour or something about boobies. Other than that - bet against him.

Also leave Elvis out of this!

Itīs coming.

GIdub:

I would only bet on Duke if it's something to do with bad hair styles, toilet humour or something about boobies. Other than that - bet against him.

BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS

Now all we have to do is wait for Yahtzee to review the actual game next year and say it's shit. But I already know I'll love it anyway. I always bet on Duke.

So, I've gotta ask...are you going to redo this now that the game is actually coming out?

I'm really looking forward to Yahtzee's review of the actual game. And I do hope that gearbox is taking some pointers from his review. The timing of this contest was perfect, btw.

Yahtzee saw into the future, he reviewed this game BEFORE it was out :0

Whichever episode won this contest automaticly becomes the WOTST episode. Since there is no new episode this week... and i was really looking foward to watching a new one >:(

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here