Unskippable: Arc Rise Fantasia

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Arc Rise Fantasia

Boy meets dragon, boy kills dragon, boy meets girl, girl also kills same dragon... wait.

Watch Video

My video isnt loading :(

The dude in that sounds like a more pussy whipped version of Raiden.

Rest in peace Wii mote.
BTW; Effulgant is spelled with 2 f's

I think I peed a little ._. good thing I wasn't flying over head. Also, when I was playing Final Fantasy XIII Saturday night, the cutscene took so long the ps3 remote turned off... RIGHT BEFORE THE FINAL BOSS!! I was sat there for like 10 seconds smashing the L1 button to switch to Evened Odds while Orphan was toasting my ass (won the fight anyway though)

"I think it chose to end it's life rather than play this game."

When are we getting another Let's Play guys? What you did before was awesome.

Great episode once again.

The problem with that girl is obvious, she is just badly translated. Typical of JRPG's like this. You would have thought that guy would figure that out.

Epic ending :)

Watch out for the brown hail!

Who killed the dragon? Why was the dragon erupting in flames? When will JRPGs make it standard to have good voice acting? And WHAT happened to my cheesey poofs?

The reviews and hype surrounding the game mentioned terrible voice acting, and BOY were they right. I can handle fighting dragons with massive swords while wearing no armor, a massive fall off an airship causing slight knee damage, and weird girls with random verbage issues, but voice acting of this caliber is something that should have died ten years ago.

As far as random word titles go, "Blade Cross Diary" doesn't sound half bad, actually.

They explode when they die.

The Wiimote took the honorable way out instead of suffering through that game...

Great job, that was one of your best episodes in a while! The Wiimote bit at the end killed me.

"Be strong."
"Be pointy."

I am amused.

Also, that voice acting was terrible. Not quite Just Cause 2 terrible, but in the same league.

I wasn't going to play Just Cause anyway, but thanks for warning me.

I actually laughed out loud at "Be strong.", "Be...pointy.".

One of the best episodes yet.

That cut scene was so bad, it made me cringe. Great show, as always.

rebrewed tea > refried beans

Flamezdudes:
"I think it chose to end it's life rather than play this game."

When are we getting another Let's Play guys? What you did before was awesome.

Great episode once again.

Post them on Tuesdays PLEASE. The Escapist has nothing to watch Tuesdays.

We have country AND western!

Hurray for Blues Brothers references!

Wii Seppuku!!

Nice one! Were their mouths moving at all when they talked?

OT: Loos like a game I would like :P

I would actually play Blade Cross Diary. Space Jawa speaks truth!

As for the scene.. Huh.. I happen to be a -fan- of most JRPG's like Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest, Lufia and Terranigma.. But wow, I think I'm wise enough to steer well away from that game. The voice acting is terrible, the sudden "THERE WAS A WAR BUT IT'S GONE NOW IT IS MORNING YAY!" thing was.. A thing.

"In the woods?!?"

Ah, I love JRPGs even with all the silliness.

I was thinking "This game MIGHT have SOME redeeming qualities, right?"

And then the characters started to talk.

I'm gonna stab you in the face!
Really? Ok... Thank you.

this video made my day

AAAAHH that voice acting... you could've gotten better acting using a voice synthesizer.

Okay, now I know what I am doing for my end of the year project in Computer Programming. I am going to make the rpg "blade cross diary."

Oh, when will these games start to explain themselves.
Galleys in the sky? People with swords fighting dragons on top of galleys in the sky? And why are they wearing armor that looks like strapping stones to your body would provide better mobility?

poor suicidal wii remote..

Skorpyo:
I was thinking "This game MIGHT have SOME redeeming qualities, right?"

And then the characters started to talk.

Welcome to JRPG land XD.

I love the Wii-mote sepicou. :P You should have said it fell on it's own nun chuck.

"With grate force and at high velocity. It was awesome."
That line, if spoken with a bit more enthusiasm, would have been something Max from Sam and Max would have said.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here