LoadingReadyRun: Gary

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Gary

Hopefully someone at Blizzard knows what's going on.

Watch Video

Wait a minute. If Paul isn't there to oil those pneumatic tubes. Then who... OH DEAR GOD!

I for one am totally in favor of Blizzard actually making Rock & Roll Racing 2. A XBLA/PSN title maybe? And while I'm dreaming, a Lost Vikings sequel would be nice too.

Umm...Huh?

Maybe it's because I didn't go to PAX and therefore didn't bother paying attention to anything about it, but that video went right over my head... I spent most of it trying to place the music from when Paul is running...Can't remember where thats from

Recognise that Glass Bridge from somewhere else o.o The christmas Video. Where is that? ...Strangely Paul was there last time too lol

Also, epic, as always...And I liked the WoW meaning =D

Nah, it's cool dude. Just demo the stuff for Warcraft Adventures: Lord of the Clans.

I don't think I got it.

Wow, this was up'ed late.

I just realised that sentence kinda works for the video.

WoW. Late. Gary.. behind the time? Yeah? Get it?

Good vid >_<

Was this video late, or did I just not know about it? O.o EDIT: GOD DAMN THE NINJA ABOVE ME! MINE WAS DONE BETTER! WAH WAH WAH!

Great video guys! Did you film the building scenes in a school perchance?

Calumon: I'll play Whodunnit with you Paul!

I think I missed the point of the video somewhat. Why exactly was Paul lagging behind 10 years?

That puppy figurine. It keeps following me. When ever I close my eyes, it's there, starring.

The expression on Paul's face when he sees PAX on the calendar is priceless. Reminds me of his expression at the end of Mercenary Solutions.

GeneticallyModifiedDucks:
I think I missed the point of the video somewhat. Why exactly was Paul lagging behind 10 years?

Probably cause Blizzard's taken like 10 years to release there sequals for Starcraft, and Diablo.
But yea, very nice guys.

Ragnarok2kx:
I for one am totally in favor of Blizzard actually making Rock & Roll Racing 2. A XBLA/PSN title maybe? And while I'm dreaming, a Lost Vikings sequel would be nice too.

Hell yeah, Rock & Roll Racing 2 would be great.. as long as it had options for not only full versions of the classic rock songs but also wonky midi versions like in the original. :)

Great acting by Paul. This is why he is.

And now we see a horrifying glimpse into my future career.

(no, seriously, stuff like this happens to me all the time.)

Aw, damn it, I thought it was a Fallout 3 thing.

Still, really funny.
Good work.

That's what I felt like during my summer project. What do you mean we have a flowchart now, when the hell did this happen?! Why did no one tell me about this?

They should really consider moving Gary to a new department.

Oh, I know! He can be the new promoter for old titles! He'll raise hype for games released nearly or over a decade ago! It'll be a sensation, I tell ya! A sensation!

dfcrackhead:
Umm...Huh?

Maybe it's because I didn't go to PAX and therefore didn't bother paying attention to anything about it, but that video went right over my head... I spent most of it trying to place the music from when Paul is running...Can't remember where thats from

You must have also been stuck in wherever Gary was... And btw, Gary = Paul. Just so you know who I'm talking about.

dfcrackhead:
Umm...Huh?

Yeah, same here. Plus, I've never been into Starcraft or WoW.

Hah, that was absurd. Loved it.

Don't tell Gary about Lost Vikings, because he still things it's in alpha.

More often then not these days, i'm the Gary.

Gary must be running on a dial-up connection! :P
Wait till he finds out about Duke Nukem Forever. His head will explode!

Paul is very good at that crazed/worried running gave me good memories of emergency situation (Which took me forever to remember the name of)

What did Paul say he thought WoW stood for?

All I understood was Whodunit, and that was enough to send me into hysterics.

I was hoping for a Gary MF Oak Joke :P

hmmm well perhaps I'd need to go to Pax or follow what Blizzard does.

Still, well produced, well acted and it's good to see you've still got your normal collection of sites

Ok bit of a problem.....
How does Paul know what PAX is if hes lagged 11 years?

GrahamS:
Gary

Hopefully someone at Blizzard knows what's going on.

Watch Video

Best episode i've seen so far !!

great acting by the way...

whaleswiththumbs:

dfcrackhead:
Umm...Huh?

You must have also been stuck in wherever Gary was... And btw, Gary = Paul. Just so you know who I'm talking about.

No I get that he was stuck in the past and didn't realize what games had been put out or whatever, but I don't get why thats all that funny, so I was just assuming it was because I've never played a single Blizzard game or because I didn't pay attention to PAX

Where was this shot? Cause there were a ton of paper airplanes all over the place. I liked it.

Blue-State:
Gary must be running on a dial-up connection! :P
Wait till he finds out about Duke Nukem Forever. His head will explode!

...maybe we can break it to him gently?

or at least make him sit down and wear a helmet as we break the news to him....

Great stuff guys, although not being very well up on the whole Blizzard stuff myself..... well, I'd no idea they did Diablo.

And cue the "living breathing Gary jokes...."

:P

....I just realised that rock'n'roll racing was Blizzard.
Christ. They were fueling my childhood too!

They need to get another one out >.>

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or