Game Dogs: Game Makes You

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4

those new characteres are great.
bob finally DOES something.
and its all somehow good.
or let's say : better than first season.

MFunction:
America leave Russia alone! There are no long communist! and there is nothing wrong with it! This is really annoying almost 20 years since Russia been a capitalist country it's not funny!

Sounds like communist talk to me, eh, pinko?

You know, the plot of this season seems to be very similar to that of Code Monkeys.

You really can't judge a book by its cover. Though the first season was laking greatly. When I saw the season two promo I had to go back and catch up. Bob is now awesome! WOLVERINES!

Love the Russians, especially the switching to old-film and music with the dialogue. Bob makes a great looney...though "Wolverines" is kinda gettin' old already. And that's from a guy who loved "Red Dawn".

WOLVERINES I'm gonna start saying that now

interesting how niece siralabahir means not impressed AND what he said lol

jakefongloo:
interesting how niece siralabahir means not impressed AND what he said lol

They are interchangeable in Russian. If you spoke it you would hear the slight inflection difference and understand.

"Thats real frontier gibberish!" ;)

Calbeck:
Love the Russians, especially the switching to old-film and music with the dialogue. Bob makes a great looney...though "Wolverines" is kinda gettin' old already. And that's from a guy who loved "Red Dawn".

Whats "Red Dawn"?

I'm not impressed either, once again it ends just when it's getting started.

*facepalms

George Palmer:

Calbeck:

Whats "Red Dawn"?

/me facepalms

Calbeck:
*facepalms

George Palmer:

Calbeck:

Whats "Red Dawn"?

/me facepalms

Whats "facepalm"?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook