The Costumes of PAX Prime 2010

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Irridium:

Sean Strife:

Is it wrong I wish that they were dancing to Lady GaGa? Something about seeing a Spartan dance to "Just Dance" sounds oddly entertaining to me.

It's not Just Dance... but it's good enough for me. Thank you good sir.

Jaredin:
Number 25...Best Ever! Wakka wakka wakka~!

My thoughts exactly. I want one now.

Was really impressed by the BlazBlue ones and the Ezio one was frankly amazing.

Still was made happiest by the Pac-Man costumes though. So simple but so effective

No pic of the Charr costume at the Arenanet booth?

Oh, well Calvin and Hobbes makes up for it.

I fucking love the Phoenix Wright guy! That "Objection!" sign is just genius!

Some great costumes there, especially liked the Mass Effect ones.

As for the question on page 22 - no, not particularly. Those claws won't have been made from a very durable material anyway.

Cool pictures!
I have to wonder though, was it really necessary to give every single one it's own page?

AC10:
Cool pictures!
I have to wonder though, was it really necessary to give every single one it's own page?

Unfortunately, yes. Our gallery system is still being worked on, and doesn't work on article posts yet anyway. And it looks ugly to have more than one on a page.

Looking at the Majora's mask guy made me realize that a skull kid break dancing would be awesome.

John Funk:

AC10:
Cool pictures!

Unfortunately, yes. Our gallery system is still being worked on, and doesn't work on article posts yet anyway. And it looks ugly to have more than one on a page.

Oh well, at least it's how it is.

I hope you all had fun at PAX!

Oh yeah. I saw a few of those. I know I saw Phoenix Wright in the lobby and I saw The guy from ATHF walking around a couple of times, and I saw Travis Touchdown.

Mass Effect Cosplayers take the cake! Very pro looking.

The Commander Shepard costume is actually Volpin, the creator of the fantastic Bioshock Big Daddy costume, as well as the Fallout 3 AER9 laser rifle, among many things.

Seemed to be a bias to pretty ladies...?

But some pretty awesome costumes all round

Calvin & Hobbes? at Pax? Awesome, but -- why?

Those are awesome costumes. I'm hoping that me and my friends costumes for Comic-Con turn out as good as these.

Blackflame140:
Ha! i know the guy in 21, hes gunna go crazy when i show him the picture.. but great costumes this year

Gary Boba:
My friend #21 is gonna flip when he hears he's on the Escapist.
XD

Looks like you 2 have got some embarrassing to do :P

Ack! Someone said something about #26 and #37... are there more pages I'm missing or something? I must see morrrrrrreee! I want to see this codex you're talking about!

I barely recognized Miranda from that angle.

I'm really amazed that my photo didn't make it up. There were three of us. Big Daddy Delta and two little sisters. I'm the short chubby one with the adam syringe that they made me put an eraser on every time I was caught. I'd love us to be added to the gallery!

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here