Critical Miss: #34

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Sony has a "take no prisoners" attitude towards dealing with pirates.

Read Full Article

Great comic, as always.
And I'd totally read Critical Moss, looks cool.
Also: the Sony guy taking himself hostage reminded me the loads of "Do it, faggot!" pictures.

No controller support?!

No television support?!

Actually, all PS3s will just be hollow cases. But damn, if they're not going to be pretty hollow cases.

PS3 is sexy. FACT.

Oh, and that gaming news website in the comic looks shitty. I wouldn't use that site.

Wahey, I don't normally get the song lyric reference at the bottom of each comic (I blame being hopelessly uncool) but this week it was "Kiss Me, I'm Shitfaced" by Dropkick Murphys, one of my favourite bands!

Good ol' Sony and their scorched earth policy for dealing with this stuff.

Dok Zombie:
Wahey, I don't normally get the song lyric reference at the bottom of each comic (I blame being hopelessly uncool) but this week it was "Kiss Me, I'm Shitfaced" by Dropkick Murphys, one of my favourite bands!

Murphys RULE! I don't usually get the refs either (which is odd 'cause I'm well versed in music) but I guess you read something long enough, eventually you'll get it.

Let's see how close this is to what really happens! My bet: Not that far off.

Onyx Oblivion:
Oh, and that gaming news website in the comic looks shitty. I wouldn't use that site.

I completely agree. I bet it has some shitty forum attached to it too, full of blathering idiots. Probably best avoided.

At least microsoft just charge customers more money per hacker, rather than carving off features with a rusty chainsaw.

Samwise137:

Dok Zombie:

Murphys RULE! I don't usually get the refs either (which is odd 'cause I'm well versed in music) but I guess you read something long enough, eventually you'll get it.

Sung on stage with them live! Mwahahaha!!!

For once, I actually liked the accuracy of their statement, not wholly, but it was good. I wouldn't be surprised if redemption codes just... POOF, gone

YES! I understood this comic for once!

And found it funny

the dates in that "future" escapist have already gone
just wanted to be a bastard, i feed on other peoples failure. wheres ea games based? I fancy a meal :)

kidding
i can see that happening eventually, however much i dont want it to, even though i dont own a ps3

is it strange that critical moss has 9 more comics than critical miss?

Grey Carter:
Critical Miss #34

Sony has a "take no prisoners" attitude towards dealing with pirates.

Read Full Article

You better do that Critical Moss #43 thing. Preferably on April Fools' Day.

I think that we, clearly, need to push to get Critical Moss created.

Ha! This is what I call funny.

Nice one.

"The worst fucking webcomic in the entire world".

Hilarious.

I never thought that Sony would go that far. And that website looks like crap who would use it anyways. Not me.

Onyx Oblivion:
No controller support?!

No television support?!

Actually, all PS3s will just be hollow cases. But damn, if they're not going to be pretty hollow cases.

PS3 is sexy. FACT.

Not only will it be an empty case, but when called out on it they'll whine and say nobody complains about faberge eggs even though they're the same thing, so shut up and buy it.

They could remove Blu-ray support.

Just sayin' they could do it.

I LOL'd hard at the last 2 panels. Great comic, keep it up!

Sony's approach to piracy in this comic kinda puts me in mind of Warhammer 40K's Imperium of Man's attitude towards heresy. And Critical Moss? Would So read that shit. Great comic!

Critical Miss 43 better have that same description it does in the picture when we get that far just for laughs.

zombie711:
is it strange that critical moss has 9 more comics than critical miss?

No, it's not strange... it's the FUTURE!! xD

OT

Now I need to find this hack news.

Best one since a long time awesome :D

HEY!....i like critical moss >:(

Celtic_Kerr:

Samwise137:

Dok Zombie:

Sung on stage with them live! Mwahahaha!!!

I did too, bro. At my college no less!

I laughed at panel three because the guy looks so frigging crazy.

great comic, I liked the hamster just hanging around

the idea of just staring at a blank screen because sony cut off controller and tv output is pretty funny

In a rather amusing turn hackers have perhaps given Sony a legitimate reason to drop controller support. One of the many platforms the PSfreedom exploit is been ported to (a list which includes the PSP, Palm Pre and a goddamn calculator) is the PS3 controller itself thanks to onboard flash memory.

I mean, yeah, piracy bad and all that but holy shit that is ingenious

Nice swipe at yourself :) (I saw it)

But hey, at least it's not Micro$oft. They'd take themselves hostage and get Xbox Live to pay the ransom. ;)

I love this so much.

I enjoyed this one.

Sony are such children.

Onyx Oblivion:
No controller support?!

No television support?!

PS3 is sexy. FACT.

Me neither :D

Hehe. Gave me a good laugh. Great comic.

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here