Unskippable: Mini Ninjas

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Mini Ninjas

They're not that impressive, really. We've seen smaller.

Watch Video

dam those evil porpoises!

also being picked last for anything sucks not just for dodgeball
Fantastic episode.

For some damn reason, I want to go watch Hamtaro after that...And yes, I did skip the credits/opening. I've got the exact click locations in the timer bar down to a SCIENCE after watching this series so many times. Also, why does the intro music for every damn Escapist show have to be so freaking loud?

Don't question my thought processes!

Windows is trying to take over mini-Japan! DAM YOU VISTA!

dex-dex:
dam those evil porpoises!

Evil porpoises, Unknown porpoises. I'm starting to get the impression that porpoises just aren't good people.

Wow, this whole game just seems like it would be so...I dunno. Boring? Is that the word I'm looking for? I know "cutesy" games like this one can surprise you sometimes, but. Don't see it happening in that one. Also, basically being told that your character is a worthless wretch in the opening cutscene doesn't exactly endear it in my books.

Good episode, guys. :) Really enjoyed it, as always.

...and seriously, hats? :|

Edit: Put the right word in, thanks for pointing it out to me. Habit. :P

aww blade wielding, murderous assassins never looked so adorable. is it just me or did that cut scene seem unusually unbearable.

Love Monday mornings, got my microwave pizza and my Unskippable. Now if only I had a job or a girlfriend or something D:

Love the Hat he gets, perfect for going down rapids and whatnot :D

I wouldn't mind a funny ninja hat. I'm sure they'll be like the ones on Heavenly Sword, except because these Ninjas are so small, I bet that they use them as toboggans rather than Frisbees.

Calumon: Maybe send more than one at a time? Silly Ninjas. :p

alittlepepper:

Good review, guys. :) Really enjoyed it, as always.

It wasn't a review though lol

That was just a dull cutscene I think. I loved your jokes and all but I think this is another of those cutscene's that just can not be saved no matter how great the jokes are.

Aren't they all Asian?

Agents...

Ooh sorry...

Yeh it's ok guys, kill me for 5 mins why don't you _! Great video! XD

Jack and Calumon:

Calumon: Maybe send more than one at a time? Silly Ninjas. :p

Ninjas are actually more effective the fewer there are of them. Its what is know as the Ninja-Inverse Theorem. That is why whenever you see one Ninja its an unstoppable killing machine, and when there is an army of ninjas they fall over like cardboard cutouts of people in dark colored pajamas.

Come on guys, Ninjas fight with honour. Haven't you seen Teenage Mutant Ninja turtles?

That changed how I look at ninjas... for ever!

I actually liked the art direction of the cutscene until they shown the 3D part. Oh well.

Yet another reasons why Pirates > Ninjas.

OT: Good episode, and yes, this all does seem oddly familiar to the plans of a certian robot-making evil scientist.

"And the tird ninja burned down, fell over and then fell into the swamp!"

Monty Python jokes! Yey! ^^

If you think about it, hats are at least more useful than most of the other special items found in video games. Usually it's like rings, necklaces, bangles and keychains. At least a hat can protect your head.

maybe i should try the demo of this it seem interesting

Beware the Evil Samurai Warlord's Ancient River Dance of a Thousand Deaths. In order to overcome this terrible and painful technique, you must train to master the Bat-Toosie.

Btw, the sound quality of the mics is much better than before.

Monty Python reference :D

Evil Samurai War Lord? Either I woke up to an alternate world where up is down, or this game was developed in Denmark.

(looks up IO Interactive on Wiki)

Oh.

Edit: The Evil Samurai War Lord somehow reminds me of Napoleon from Animal Farm...

Snowball: Remember to follow the seven codes of Bushido: Justice, Courage, Benevolence, Politeness, Veracity, Honor and Loyalty.

(ESW stabs him in the back)

ESW: He just meant Loyalty... TO ME!

lol mini ninjas. You so crazy.
Whens the LIVE Unskippable being uploaded? I want to see sheep <3

Lol I actually started this game not long ago and thought "Unskippable should do this". Lo and behold, they are psychic and have done it.... Now I wanna play it so I'll be back in a few hours after I kill the next boss

"Getting chosen last for the fate of the world..."

XD, hilarious

The hat part was really funny, how are hats going to help?

And whats with animals being turned into Samurai's? Is that how it happens in real life?

I love Monty Python references, especially the one you used! XD

Tengu? Oh god... POWER RANGER VILLAINS! RUN!

Perhaps if he had sent all his ninjas at once, instead of one per one, the cutscene would have been much shorter.

Isn't this a kids game? I remember the cutscene for jak and daxter that was entertaining enough this cutscene was like testing my paitence.

Scrumpmonkey:
"And the tird ninja burned down, fell over and then fell into the swamp!"

Monty Python jokes! Yey! ^^

Yes that line had me in hysterics. I had to pause the video and rewind twice before I could hear the next lines. Good work :)

Swifteye:
Isn't this a kids game? I remember the cutscene for jak and daxter that was entertaining enough this cutscene was like testing my paitence.

And yes it's a kids game, that's why we have Ninja out to save the animals by beating up the samurai until they turn back into bunnies, rather than brutally killing actual people to death with swords and stuff.

I loved this game. It was so lighthearted, but it kept all the sweet running around sticking blades up dudes' asses. And magic stuff. And being invisible...

<.<

>.>

Ninja!

Kimarous:
I love Monty Python references, especially the one you used! XD

"But the fourth ninja, the 4th ninja Came back! And that's what you'll get! The finest Ninja in these fair isles" XD

Well the game looked ok, but i'd personally just... sing!...

here is the thing: being picked last to save the word sucks, but, being picked last for certain death, not so bad.

Monty python referance FTW!

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or