Critical Miss: #36

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

The force is strong with this comic.

Read Full Article

Star Wars, hm? Didn't get even one joke sooo...nice artwork?

What's a Stella?

Besides this...

Onyx Oblivion:
What's a Stella?

Besides this...

I guess canadian beer.

LOL! Laughed hard at "beerbitch"! But the rest of the comic... I... Uhh... Reference???

Onyx Oblivion:
What's a Stella?

Besides this...

It's this:

And it's bloody horrible.

Star wars reference guys?

Come on, i'm 17 and I know that. You should all be ashamed.

hahaha XD owned

Episode 4 when Aldorran gets owned but the death star. Obi Wan Kenobi senses the deaths of ppl on the planet.

dogstile:

I can tell it's Star Wars, I'm just having a little trouble remembering which one...

The Imp:

Onyx Oblivion:
What's a Stella?

Besides this...

I guess canadian beer.

Belgian Beer actually, Stella Artois.

and seriously, no one else got the star wars references? What on earth has happened to nerdom?

GeneticallyModifiedDucks:
I can tell it's Star Wars, I'm just having a little trouble remembering which one...

The millions of voices quote is from A New Hope when Obi Wan senses that the Death Star blew up Alderaan. The anger leads to hate is from Phantom Menace when Yoda senses Anakin's fear when he's before the Jedi Council.

GeneticallyModifiedDucks:

dogstile:

Episode 4. A new hope? The one where it goes BOOM BOOM?

All I can say is that she had that coming. Nice right hook Tim.

The Imp:

Onyx Oblivion:
What's a Stella?

Besides this...

I guess canadian beer.

CANADIAN?!

Y'know what? Someone's already addressed that one, but how can you guys not get the A New Hope quote at least? You call yourselves nerds/geeks?

Great comic by the way, beerbitch caught me off guard!

Yep. Star Wars references are funny.

This installment wasn't, sorry... but I can't really laugh at people losing their jobs. Too close to the bone, but it's nothing personal I know.

Heh, my favourite is still your Blade Runner comic.
That was just pure... awesome.

The Imp:

Onyx Oblivion:
What's a Stella?

Besides this...

I guess canadian beer.

whos nickname is "wife beater" due to its higher than average alcohol content.

its awful beer anyway now DoomBar. thats the greatest beer ever!!(its a real ale)

EDIT

Grouchy Imp:
epic ninja

Grouchy Imp:

Onyx Oblivion:
What's a Stella?

Besides this...

It's this:

And it's bloody horrible.

You take that back! Wifebeater is great.

OT: Hives lyrics FTW. And I genuinely refuse to believe that so many people didn't get those references. FOR SHAME. It's like that fucking Blade Runner thing all over again. Seriously guys, how can a group consisting mostly of self-proclaimed nerds have so much trouble getting these?

This was definitely the funniest so far.

I am surprised at how many there are on this forum that doesn't get the refrences made in Critical Miss.

Ha! Just heard the song quote on the radio this morning! What're the odds?

Well, that assault charge should cover his food and board bills for a few months...

Too soon?

High alcohol percentage in Stella Artois? Pff. Anyhow, nice comic, took some time to sink in though.

Excuse me while I laugh...

HA!

Stella Artois, Star Wars, ripping on Lucasarts' business practices, and a woman getting punched when she deserves it?
Excellent comic. :-P

ChromeAlchemist:

Y'know what? Someone's already addressed that one, but how can you guys not get the A New Hope quote at least? You call yourselves nerds/geeks?

Because i don't like Star Wars/Trek/Gate whatever. 24 Years old and not one bit into sci-fi(The BGS Remake Series excluded, thats fucking awesome!). But Blade Runner rocks.

@Everyone who didn't get the Star Wars reference: It was from A New Hope, it was Obi Wan reacting to the destruction of Alderaan.

/nerd

Geez, first no one seems to get the Blade Runner reference a few comics back, and now this? Thats just sad.

DaxStrife:
Stella Artois, Star Wars, ripping on Lucasarts' business practices, and a woman getting punched when she deserves it?

Second that.

POW right in the kisser!
its as if a few dozen teeth cried out...and were suddenly silenced, surely hours later by wifebeater brought by a barbitch.

Haha, Critical Miss is one of the highlights of my week, and now I've found a new way to order drinks. Though hopefully not stella

How can nobody get this? That's just.. That's just.. That's terrible.

Vyce:

This...You should all be ashamed! You cant and wont counts as human beings if you dont get this!
[Sarcasm off]

Great stuff!

Ponch:

DaxStrife:

Second that.

Thirded.
Also I went to uni in the same town Stella Artois originates from, and it's good over there.
Apparently a lot of export product just sucks balls, but when you get it from the place of origin it's decent or even good. Except for Heineken. It sucks in The Netherlands, and it sucks even more overseas.

Anyhow great comic :D

Wait, Beer Bitch?...Do people actually refer to bar tenders as that in real life without getting decked? No really, i wanna know.

I lol'd so hard at the "As if a million...." part. I really lol'd. Not a smile or a weak chuckle, a proper HAHAHAHA OH FUCK HAHAHA

Been a long time since something on the escapist made me do that, ZP included.

Evilsanta:

Vyce:

This...You should all be ashamed! You cant and wont counts as human beings if you dont get this!
[Sarcasm off]

Great stuff!

See? Exactly /sarcasm. xD

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 67218)