The Escapist Radio Theater #10

The Escapist Radio Theater #10

Make your lists and check them twice.

Read Full Article

Totally agreed! Civ5 and Starcraft is all I need.

I made a list as well. So many games, so little money.

Yes! Civ V and Starcraft 2 will last many, many months, if not years.

Lol... No offense to all the Funnies writers, but this is the first one that actually made me laugh. :D

I never understood why they throw so many games out at the end of the year. Then again, give me Civ 5 and Fallout: New Vegas and I'll be good until March. :-P

DaxStrife:
I never understood why they throw so many games out at the end of the year. Then again, give me Civ 5 and Fallout: New Vegas and I'll be good until March. :-P

Well, it might have something to do with Christmas and New Year's Eve? You know, the time where people buy a lot of stuff?

I've made a list too, i'l only be getting 3 games for the rest of the year though. Also, why did they mention GTA5?

I got my reach, and I got my starcraft, and I got my friends who have the aforementioned games. Only thing on my list is black ops. Like the guy in the last panel, I'm set till New Years.

Agreed. Civ 5 will be fine until New Years. At least. And by then I'll pick up New Vegas, since the community should have most of the bugs fixed by then.

crap My list of games is way too long it like. 400 dollars. well time to look for some stores that are going out of business, and those sweet sweet clearence sales.

Hahaha!
Oh the joys of "Must have" Lists.

If i ever have a room mate this might be a good idea to cut costs...but then if one of us moves out who gets all the games...
Sigh, iv only got Nintendo systems and my list includes X-Box and PS games as well.
I need to get a better job, i don't like not having money.

BTW, the guys face in the 4th panel would be a perfect Reaction face.

And that Dry-Erase board in the 2nd panel is screaming OH EXPLOITABLE!

Fair play to the guy, he does make a pretty good point... ;D

LOL, so true.

Playbahnosh:
Totally agreed! Civ5 and Starcraft is all I need.

Especilly CivV. which will be fantastic

Flamezdudes:

DaxStrife:

Well, it might have something to do with Christmas and New Year's Eve? You know, the time where people buy a lot of stuff?

I've made a list too, i'l only be getting 3 games for the rest of the year though. Also, why did they mention GTA5?

read better they say GT5 as in grand turismo
but yeah nice comic

This just reminds me of how much money I'll be spending on new games this holiday season

Panel 5 speaks nicely to my opinion on whether or not I'm getting Kinect.

Fable III for me. Definitly.

You mean some buy more then one game a year? I'll have to survive with BlazBlue. Maybe I'll get GT5 for christmas present?

I, too, can't wait to get my filthy mitts on a copy of Civ5.

Fuck the Kinect.

My sentiments exactly.

DaxStrife:

QFT. I've already put down my preorders for both. I should be picking up Civ V on Thursday. Shame about that course I'm currently enrolled in though. It's not as if I'll have time to study or anything...

I also intend to use the Civ+Starcraft strategy... but I'll probably wind up getting a couple other games just for a change of pace.

... now if only there was a way to merge the two.... CivCraft. Hmmm. I can see it now, Zergling swordsmen rush. :D

gah...too...many... games D:
plus I'm getting Fable 3 and Vanquish :3

The art here is a treat as always. Love the amber coloring in this one.

Yeah. Lot of games coming up. And I'm still playing Chime.

I agree with Shamus, I think all the art in the Escapist Radio Theater is wonderful.

And I am so very excited for Civ V! Everyone can keep their reach, and their black ops, I am set!

And that comic, ladies and gents, is why Escapist Radio Theater is my favourite Sunday Funny. Sharp, witty, gorgeous art style and basically the mouth piece of the videogame community, it's the only one I truly look forward to!

There's a "press" quote you can use on the front cover or for advertisements!

Replay factor is excellent. I may not be playing StarCraft 2 a lot these days, but I can always randomly fire it up and just enjoy playing it, whether it be melee maps, campaign, or custom.

Nice comic!

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here