Trailers: Civilization V Gameplay Walkthrough

Civilization V Gameplay Walkthrough

Peter Murray of Firaxis Games does a video walkthrough of Civilization V.

Watch Video

Oh goodness, this looks awesome.

when I get this Gloucester shall be avenged!

I must admit I am quite tempted, shame the demo will not be released until launch day.

This is just awful, I planned to do so much studying for school but now that this is coming out in 6 days time that plan has been shot to hell. Its going to be totally worth it.

That was a great video which gave a very detailed looked at a lot of the improvements. I'm definitely going to get this come release. Although I'm going to miss steamrolling 20+ tanks at an enemies city.

They shall never take Newcastle!

Is it me or did the Escapist above the video said "Walkthrough-cum-trailer?

I am foreign so I might not understand it perfectly, but is that intended like that?!

That does look awesome. I was most underwhelmed by Civ IV; it was a step backwards for me.

Looks like a lot of concepts borrowed from the Europa Universalis series in this one. Not that I have a problem with that. One of my favourite game series borrowing from another of my favourite game series is fine by me.

Straying Bullet:
Is it me or did the Escapist above the video said "Walkthrough-cum-trailer?

I am foreign so I might not understand it perfectly, but is that intended like that?!

I consider it a bit old-fashioned, but A-cum-B does mean a combination of A and B.

My brother and I were so excited we made this fan video for a Civilization contest:
Link removed. Mod.

Please vote for it!

I am so going to make a AAR for this game shortly after its release!

The fact that the game is preloaded on my computer but will not unlock until Tuesday is a terrible and inhumane form of torture.

They really have moved forward leaps and bounds - Fantastic

Every video I see.

Makes me want it so much more.

Always feels bad that it's England and not the UK.

Hardcore_gamer:

what is an AAR?

Eric the Orange:

Hardcore_gamer:

what is an AAR?

After action report.

Yep, there goes my life as a student..

Seriously, my tummy is tingling with excitement.

wish I had a computer. iphone's suck sometimes

I've already got it preloaded on steam...the clocks ticking down at 3 days and 14 hours!

This video makes me want the game. Well done, Firaxis, you have sold me enough.

Looks awesome, especially how realistic the space-age victory condition is, I mean just look at how the USSR beat the entire world by getting into space first!

No but really, I want this game!

Virgil:
The fact that the game is preloaded on my computer but will not unlock until Tuesday is a terrible and inhumane form of torture.

I hear ya, i bought it a month ago, and every time i conect i go to my library and select "visit store page" just to see how much time is left

right now?? 18 hours to go!!!

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here