LoadingReadyRun: The Basement

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Everything went better than expected.

Jaredin:
...This reminds me of alot of a certain Crapshot...

mmhmm....=w=

Matt_LRR:

Mythrignoc:
Erm...this has been done before. I don't mean LRR stole this idea from someone, I mean I've literally seen this video months ago. And considering Tim left LRR and now this was being played, I'm guessing this was played as it was one of your favorites with Tim in it.

we filmed this last weekend, on Tim's last day, and haven't shown it anywhere before now.

-m

*le saddest face* ;(

Matt_LRR:

Mythrignoc:
Erm...this has been done before. I don't mean LRR stole this idea from someone, I mean I've literally seen this video months ago. And considering Tim left LRR and now this was being played, I'm guessing this was played as it was one of your favorites with Tim in it.

we filmed this last weekend, on Tim's last day, and haven't shown it anywhere before now.

-m

Weird, I could have sworn I saw something just like this done with the same characters, including Tim, made months ago (long before you guys became part of Escapist).

It was the knocking people out repeatedly for no reason, and the jelly sandwich. So perhaps there's another video with those same two elements I'm thinking of, or close to anyways.

Either that or I'm psychic and need to get status and power and then be nominated for biggest douche in the universe, running against Ursula the literal giant douche.

A very nice expansion on your crapshot videos

i loved this although not as good as your crapshot versions, i think its not really lazy of you guys i think you guys just loved the idea of the crapshot so you turned into a loadingreadyrun video, i thought that after the credits you guys would have the whole crew waking up as the guests to the party, having jeremy, alex and tim saying do you know why you are here? lol that would have been awesome

I understand that sometimes you have to put the weight down and take a break, but I expect 5 more pounds on the bar next time.

Now I feel like an idiot, if I had simply read the forum posts earlier I'd have understood that this idea came from a crapshot video and that's where I saw it from.

Bleh, I'm tired. 2 hours of sleep is awful. Oh well, sorry for the accusation.

I laughed out loud, especially at the stupid ending.

JELLY SANDWICHES :3

that ending was gold.
yay!

Biggest chuckle:
"Can I have one?" "Okay." "Yay!"

I'm not sure why he kept knocking his victims unconscious, but oh well :P

LeeshaJoy:
I still think the response to "Why don't I hold the wood and you chop it?" should be "How do you think I lost my hands?"

Seconded, I was expecting something to go very wrong in that scene!

Still, pretty hilarious episode, nice work guys :P

YAAAAy!! LOlOlOllolloLLoolO1

MatParker116:
Guys this is just lazy

Metcarfre:
Crapshots.

dex-dex:
all i was thinking was the crapshots.

Jaredin:
...This reminds me of alot of a certain Crapshot...

I was going to say it, but you guys put it so well.

Of course, the crapshots are really funny too. So... Well done!

Having never seen nor heard of the crapshots...

I thought this was brilliant. Good job, guys!

Haha, this is made even better by the fact that you just did "The Basement II" for Crapshots. And awww, good bye Tim :(. We'll miss you. Also, mmm, jelly donuts!

Hahaha great episode! Best one since Echo.

GrahamS:
When you're completely stumped,

*groan*

:D

Great work, it was very funny.

Alex's worried face when he first woke up was awe inspiring.

This one was REALLY good, i laughed so hard that glasses and windows started breaking.

It's only sporting to offer him a hand. >.>

Just like a Canadian; even if you knock them out, they'll still help you chop wood and clean a workbench.

I honestly liked the crapshot better, but maybe that's because it was first.

"Can I have one?"

"Yaaaay!"

Rofl. You guys are awesome!

That's so odd, I love splitting wood, I really do. It's fun and good exercise in the fresh air. Yay!

This wasa very good one.

I hate to sound like a Troll, but that just wasn't funny....at all. The stinger was a bit funny but didn't pack a punch like all the others. Much prefer the original crapshot version of this.

Aren't the whole point of crapshots that the video concept isn't good enough for a full video? I think you should stick to that...Oh well guess I have to wait until next monday until my usual dose of LRR Awesomeness.

He was almost a Jill Sandwich!

Couldn't resist typing it...

I love how the music, the ambience is dark and nightmarish...right before the nightmare turns out to be not so nightmarish :D

I lol'd.

lolwtf? that was bizzare

Is it just me, or does Alex look like Frankie Boyle with the beard in the darkness?

Excellent video!

Very, very well done. Awesome job guys. Really funny!

I loved Jer's crazy Axe-man acting in particular.

A great last video appearance for Tim. Good luck with the thesis!

I know this is somewhat trivial, but I've had a really, really shitty day, and hearing the 'Yaaay!' at the end really made my day, for reaons I'm not quite sure of.

He just sounded so happy! It made my crappy day just a little bit better..... thanks for that.

This was a great skit. Anything with Alex in it is always great. He's my favourite LRR guy apart from Graham and Paul. And not just cause my name is Alex too. Though that does help.

OK I just read the other comments, I didn't even know Tim was leaving!

He always seemed to be such a big part of LRR even if he was always kind of a 'behind the schenes' guy for most of it..... he will be greatly missed.

I wish him the best of luck in everything he encounters, and I'm sure he will find success. :)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here