The Costumes of Tokyo Game Show 2010

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4

Irridium:
@11: WTF?!

And the Solid-Snake banana gun was just fantastic. I don't know why but it made me laugh my ass off.

Minor correction: That's Big Boss from Peace Walker. Yes, even the banana gun.

Redingold:

Irridium:

And the Solid-Snake banana gun was just fantastic. I don't know why but it made me laugh my ass off.

My mistake. They just all look alike. Its like they're clones or something.

why are women dressed up like the male characters. not that i have a problem with that but it id more then a conincedence. and the dante women is revealing -.-'. the costumes are cool but soem are a bit disturbing. :P

The Airman and Ronald McDonald ones are my favorites.

PAXMAN is actually Twisted Fate (sporting the PAX-themed skin) from League of Legends.

Awesome gallery btw. My favorite was Auron.

Is the Final Fantasy Tactics chemist Tobuscus from YouTube?!?

Forgive me for being an anal fanboy, but the "Pirate" in the gallery is Ramon Salazar from RE4.

EDIT: The Bayonetta one is my favorite! Lollipop and everything!

God bless Cosplay chicks. Yum.

Also, is it just me, or does that Ronald McDonald look like a serial killer?

Banana Guns = Serious Business

fuzzy logic:

Is the Final Fantasy Tactics chemist Tobuscus from YouTube?!?

Nope! I'm the Chemist, and I don't really do anything on Youtube.

Since everyone loves the Aeris cosplay, and I know who she is (not personally), I thought I'd share her webpage; http://www.adellacosplay.com/

Her name is 'Adella' and she does some fantastic cosplay.

Those Ragna costumes seemed a bit underwhelming... I dunno if it was the hair or the arm that made me go "huh...".

Though to be fair on one account at least, Ragna does have a somewhat hard-to-replicate hairstyle.

TimeLord:
I want that Dante coat!

The girl wearing it would be a nice addition as well!

Diddo. I want that Darn jacket... in a bigger size.

Irridium:

Redingold:

Irridium:

My mistake. They just all look alike.

!

"All look the same" How dare you, good sir!? There is a KEEN difference betweet the two. I AM SHOCKED.

TheGoldenMan:

Irridium:

Redingold:

Irridium:

My mistake. They just all look alike.

!

"All look the same" How dare you, good sir!? There is a KEEN difference betweet the two. I AM SHOCKED.

Oh yeah? Well, um... YOUR FACE!
Look over there!

*hides in cardboard box*

Lets see my impressions: the first pic was awesome! Aeris looked very lovely. Airman will blow the entire event away. Snake needs a potato gun more. The girls with the anime heads are creepier then the girls from the shining. Female Dante was making me think the wrong things but that is okay she is magnificent to look at. Oh and the alchemist needs to brew me some elixir of immortality!

Ronald mcdonald had a W on his shirt...

SpaceMedarotterX:
No.10 isn't Archer, it's Gilgamesh

Indeed. Although I can see how they might have been confused. The blond hair, the gold armor... none of which Archer has...

Auron and FF tactics Alchemist are the only good ones in my opinion. the rest just scared the hell out of me well except airman.

Agreed first thing I said when I so that picture was 'woah that guy looks just like sazh' xD

SomeBritishDude:
The girl cosplaying as Cammy...Oh mumma!

I agree her and Chun li were amanzing. i wouldn't mind getting my ass kicked by those two any day of the week

Flying-Emu:
I did a spit-take at the Airman costume.

May not look the best, but is by far the coolest. By virtue of being Airman.

I totally agree, by far my favorite costume posted here!

Also, thanks to the escapist for always posting up costumes from cons, I always like looking at them for some reason.

I lol'd HARD at the Big Boss with Banana.

Airman was the best imo

The Final Fantasy XIII characters were actually really, really good. I thought that was actually Sazh in real-life form for a while there.

I'm not really into cosplays, but the Big Boss one at page 25 was my favorite one by far!

Ok, I think a re-imagining for Devil May Cry is in order... Female Dante FTW. And fucking Air Man's theme is stuck in my head, damn you Dr. Wily.

Also, the Ronald McDonald one looks more like a Hollow version... I knew that fucker was creepy but now I'm going to have nightmares... I fucking hate clowns.

Wow, most of these are really good. The FFXIII and Auron costumes are spot on. As nerdy as everyone considers Cosplaying, it's sometimes possible to admire a culture's dedication to such a creative medium.

Frank_Sinatra_:
Wow, some of those are awesome, and extremely creepy at the same time.
I must say the Kingdom Hearts one was pretty cute, but the Aeris one nearly blew me out of my chair.

Yeah the Aeris one I must say is one of the better ones I have ever seen... I mean She looks like Aeris...

Ran Ran Ruuuuuuu! I love the Ronald one though the Final Fantasy characters looked the best. Chun Lee and Cammy looked good. Dante looked pretty cool, even though I always thought a man wearing a belt bra (or any bra) looks silly... which is why I guess it worked for her. I'd like to try my hand at cosplaying one day... maybe after losing 30 or so pounds and getting over my phobia of sweaty convention people. :D

Saved the Naked Snake Banana gun. I lol'd

*drools on keyboard* chun li...hubba hubba....yes i just said hubba hubba, DONT JUDGE ME!

strum4h:
Air Mans theme is now stuck in my head.

Consider yourself lucky.

Not matter how many times, no matter how many times... ...I can't get this song out of my head!

Chung Li does it for me, but look what im making!!!!

http://www.instructables.com/id/Transformers-Soundwave-Costume/

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or