Trailers: Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Catch the English version of the brand new trailer that debuted at Tokyo Game Show 2010.

Watch Video

Must... preorder...

beautiful

can't wait to see how it turns out

Oh man, I want me this game!

Hmmm...goosebumps. But i'm still not sold - i'd like to see some ingame material.

Well, that's creepy. Nicely envisioned tyranny-of-the-state/technological distopia vibe going. Curious how the "Icarus" metaphor will play out. Still going to wait on reviews before I shell out, though. DX2 was fairly disappointing, and despite all the suggestions that the new dev has a clue as to why it didn't work, I'd like to see more proof.

The Imp:
Hmmm...goosebumps. But i'm still not sold - i'd like to see some ingame material.

That is acttualy a rather good point, however their have been press coverage of demos but it seems square are keeping it under wraps, but from what people say, they like what they've seen.

Callate:
Well, that's creepy. Nicely envisioned tyranny-of-the-state/technological distopia vibe going. Curious how the "Icarus" metaphor will play out. Still going to wait on reviews before I shell out, though. DX2 was fairly disappointing, and despite all the suggestions that the new dev has a clue as to why it didn't work, I'd like to see more proof.

IIRC, Icarus was the "goodguy AI" from Deus Ex 1, and this is a prequel. It is possible that the Icarus AI was based on this gentlemans mind template.

How can they fit so much awesome in 2 minutes?

Cor. Awesome.
I still have yet to be convinced it'll be better then the first, though.

The Imp:

Same here. It sure looks good though.
Although I'm not too keen on the main character's voice, sounds too wheezy to me.

That trailer convinced me that Deus Ex 3 is gonna be the coolest game EVARRR. \m/

It'll be interesting to see if it's as open as the first game was, because after all that's what made it so awesome...well that and the story.

It'd be pretty incredible if Eidos used their Assassins Creed background to craft an open world where you get to be that cyberpunk dude, and explore the Bladerunner-esque city and...oh dear I've gone and made a mess of my pants...I guess I should just hope for a fun cyberpunk game finally 8)

Must get!
Please be out by my birthday!

Not much new in that trailer, but nothing that makes me less convinced that this is going to kick ass.

On a side-note, I recognise Adam's voice-actor. I've heard him somewhere before but I just can't remember where. Not even sure if it's in a game or a TV-show or something.

Cowabungaa:
On a side-note, I recognise Adam's voice-actor. I've heard him somewhere before but I just can't remember where. Not even sure if it's in a game or a TV-show or something.

IMDB credits it to Elias Toufexis.

The fact that they haven't show any gameplay concerns me, it looks nice but the gameplay should be top priority.

So this is essentially Ghost in the Shell: The Videogame?

..Sweet!

Slycne:

Cowabungaa:

Yeah I know I looked it up, but the strange thing is, I can't actively link that voice to any of the other things he played in; Assassin's Creed 1 and 2, Dead Like Me, you name it. Pretty weird.

Corwynt:
The fact that they haven't show any gameplay concerns me, it looks nice but the gameplay should be top priority.

Check out the games website it has a trailer with gameplay footage and you can also download the bad ass song from the trailer.

http://www.deusex.com/

I think the game looks like its coming together really well and I look forward to playing it to find out.

Cowabungaa:

Slycne:

Cowabungaa:

Yeah I know I looked it up, but the strange thing is, I can't actively link that voice to any of the other things he played in; Assassin's Creed 1 and 2, Dead Like Me, you name it. Pretty weird.

Well it sounds like to me he is evoking a bit of Christian Bale Batman, that may be what you are making the audible connection too.

Slycne:
Well it sounds like to me he is evoking a bit of Christian Bale Batman, that may be what you are making the audible connection too.

Yeah! That's it! Thanks, that was really grinding my gears. I just couldn't figure it out, but it's Bale's Bat indeed.

Now lets hope mister Adam won't sound all raspy in this game.

i do love CG trailers! In game ones are nice, but man u can't beat the ones done completely CG!

So...when does this movie come out?

(j/k)

English version? seriously? it's been out for the past three days.

Great Trailer....can we see some gameplay next?

DTWolfwood:
i do love CG trailers! In game ones are nice, but man u can't beat the ones done completely CG!

I agree with you,I like to go in as fresh as possible cg trailers really help present the games concepts with just enough detail to make me drool.Then a little written summary an interview with a member of the dev team and that's all I want before I get my hands on a game that I'm genuinely excited to play.

His specs totally remind me of the chick from neuromancer

sholdnt they be making a new "hitman" game ?

so a bunch of flashy cuts some ramdom talking and some guy jumping around killing people and looking like hes not even trying yup that square enix for you shows nothing and tells nothing
way to go

ok now that the little angry man has been fed it looks ok i guess

:o

I really hope the spend enough time on the game so it reflects the awesomeness of the trailer.

Personally I wouldn't mind this being turned into a movie instead of a game :P

Hear that? If this fails as a game then sell the script (tart it up a bit of course) and relative rights to a film company or director. I am sure in the right hands it could be promising.

...hmm... just a thought but what about a Mass Effect movie... we have books... why not go the extra mile :D

i kept thinking "ghost in the shell" as well
it really looks great, but is too early to decide.

I cannot speak for the gameplay, but I have to say...they did get the music style right. It's preety faithful to the direction the original had.

Anyway, looking forward to how this turns out. Hopefully, now that consoles have more horsepower to them, this title won't suffer from the same limitations that Invisible War did (although certain compromises will still need to be made due to the different control schemes).

I want to be cynical, but it's just... so... beautiful...

I am impressed.

I heard about the adaptive style of gameplay, souds cool.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here