Game Dogs: Voice of the People

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Voice of the People

Gary finds that its almost impossible to wrangle actors.

Watch Video

that was quite short..................

"I have a idea..........dog"
"One time I played a turnip on the set of veggie tales"
"peanutbutter latte??"

That sounds kinda tasty

"I write code all mother fucking day"

(join the the group)
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/groups/view/Game-Dogs?added=1

intresting episode, but I thought the series had moved away from Satan's Retrievers and other games were just begining to get made. Why would they market a game that hasn't been made yet?

Umm, sorry, any elaboration as to why they're doing this? I don't remember any send-ups in the previous episodes.

Still, it's a fairly average one, but I would love to know what those actors are doing there.

ForgottenPr0digy:
that was quite short..................

"I have a idea..........dog"
"One time I played a turnip on the set of veggie tales"
"peanutbutter latte??"

That sounds kinda tasty

"I write code all mother fucking day"

(join the the group)
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/groups/view/Game-Dogs?added=1

D'awww... I thought I was going to be first. Damn your eyes!

I love Bob's transition from quiet, rules obsessed office drone to bowl headed, survivalist bad ass. Wolverines indeed.

I'd buy anything Gary was selling. Anything. Wouldn't even look at the box art.

"You smell that?"
"Smells like peanut butter."
"Not to me. To me it smells like Victory. WOLVERINES!"
Oh Bob, you so crazy.

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm what?

i dont understand

Very weak and short episode. Didn't even smile once yet again. More dropping F-bombs? Also, they're advertising a non-existing game, but showing the developers in the ad, WTF?

Russ Pitts. I honestly don't know what you people are doing with this show or where you actually are going with this.

Ooh well, here's hoping for the next one!

Thank the FSM, that Bob showed up to save the episode. Now if you would excuse me, I have wolverines to run from.
*sprint*

peanut butter lattes?
so espresso with milk and peanut butter?
yeah i'd drink that.

*sigh* Still no good. End while your behind.

I though it was clever with Gary licking his Palate.

also...

furwars... XD

My God! Just let this series DIE ALREADY!

The one dog needs to go do Shakesphere =D Play an epuc Othello =P

Stop making these. It's embarrassingly targeted at gamers the same way that Cooking Mama is embarrassingly targeted at women, and it's insulting to our intelligence that the only "hook" for this series is the fact that the characters are dogs. I mean, just the title of the series itself "Game Dogs"... just so generic. Stop it. Just stop.

MasochisticMuse:
I mean, just the title of the series itself "Game Dogs"

I think Generic Office Dogs would be better.
Also, I thought it was boring and pointless.
On the plus side potty mouth syndrome seems to be going away, so...Yay!

I don't know why I watch this show every week. I think it's like The Room- so bad you just want to watch it.
Unlike the Room, it's not even unintentionally funny.

Season two started out with potential too, but alas. Is this supposed to be ironic in some way, because I just don't get it. No interesting characters, no humor, no plotline... I'm beginning to think this is a psych experiment where you test how much torture a person will inflict upon themselves just to complain about something bad. You have your numbers, next test please...

Weak, didn't really understand the ending.
Also, tell this bug to get away from my screen! The only reason I don't kill him is cuze I don't want to make my screen dirty.

The new direction this show is going in is interesting, though I gotta say I liked the other version of Bob a lot more than this one.

This one is pretty disappointing.

Also, what the hell are they marketing?
But, maybe it's just one of Gary's crazy ideas.

WOLVERINES!

*deep breath*

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME

Sorry guys,this series has always been kinda mediocre, recently it had started to look halfway decent but this was just a massive step backwards.

kill it now

Orange Monkey:
*deep breath*

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME

Sorry guys,this series has always been kinda mediocre, recently it had started to look halfway decent but this was just a massive step backwards.

fKd:
kill it now

Can anyone remind me why this series was renewed?!

Anyone else hear the people in the background while the voices were being recorded? Either get a sound proof studio or shut the hell up while recording.

The episodes need to be a bit longer and have better jokes or there shouldn't be a third season.

Two words this show needs to look up, "comedy" and "plot", because it's doing neither of them right.

hmm I gotta say that's the first Game Dogs I've ever seen that felt...short o-o

That Peanut Butter Latte sounds delicious but I get the feeling it's better on paper than it is actually. Kinda like a Fanmade Silent Hill.

MasochisticMuse:
Stop making these. It's embarrassingly targeted at gamers the same way that Cooking Mama is embarrassingly targeted at women, and it's insulting to our intelligence that the only "hook" for this series is the fact that the characters are dogs. I mean, just the title of the series itself "Game Dogs"... just so generic. Stop it. Just stop.

I can agree, but how is a show insulting to your intelligence? I always find it hilarious when people say that.

I don't understand anything that happened in the episode? Was it suppose to be funny? Where are the punchlines? Seems like I'm not the only one

I seem to be getting a Samuel L Jackson Vibe from the sword dog.
I HAVE HAD IT WITH THESE MOTHERF&#&ING DOGS IN THIS MOTHERF*%&ING GAME!!!
well, not in that way, I actually like this series. It's better than Apocalypse Lane was.

what? is your comedy bone broken? AL was gold. the rooster told me so, so it must be true!

This is the first Game Dogs that I've watched after the end of season 1. In my opinion, it hasn't gotten any better. You've tried way too hard with a bad series. It's time to pull the plug and start over with something new.

i liked it. poor Bob just hasent been the same since Mr. Yee went to the moon.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here