Fill Out Surveys, Earn Cash and Win Videogames!

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 NEXT

The Escapist is teaming up with leading research firm, VGMarket Surveys, to let you earn cash rewards simply by voicing your opinion.

Read Full Article

sounds good. I never thought people valued my opinion.

I will sign up as soon as my internet loads -_-

They seem to be doing work on the lines around here as I currently have 0.20 download speed.

If anyone other than The Escapist did this I would say it was a con (that's a complement btw)

Chrono212:
If anyone other than The Escapist did this I would say it was a con (that's a complement btw)

Agreed. I was still pretty wary but then I got to thinking and Ill probably do it.

I thought this was a spam bot making a post!

Chrono212:

Me too, I see these ads a lot and don't believe them, but if Spinwhiz says it's ok, then I'll sign up.

This is legit???? I knew the escapist was too good to be true, you sucker me in with your awesome forums, interesting articls, and extremly funny vidoes then suddenly you want my bank account and social security number. WELL JOKES ON YOU I DON'T HAVE ANY MONEY!! HAHAHA.

I think i'll sign up....

Sounds good but I'll still require permission from my parents to partake this.

(If I do this without their permission, then they'd be very pissed)

Spinwhiz:

The Escapist is teaming up with leading research firm, VGMarket Surveys, to let you earn cash rewards simply by voicing your opinion.

Read Full Article

How exaclty will you know if we signed up? (cause I did)

Damn...well if the escapist says so it must be true...they have gained my interest!

Oh.. my.. God! I love you Escapist, and you too VGMarket Surveys! This sounds too good to be true.

I am signing up for sure. Thank you!

Korten12:

Spinwhiz:

Read Full Article

How exaclty will you know if we signed up? (cause I did)

Me too. Where's my music?

Also, it appears I get credits and not cold hard cash. I am disappointed.

...Can I be seventeen and do this?

Because I need the Extra cash for my family, that and I can get Fallout New vegas and Naruto: UNS2.

They're asking for an awful lot of information. I'm gonna pass on this.

Spinwhiz:

Read Full Article

can I take the surveys without signing up? (don't care about money and prices just want to state my opinion)

Don't know whether I'll do this or not. It seems really easy with some interesting rewards and it's for free, but my "Too good to be true" paranoia is kicking in. I can't quite decide.

so, the only way to get reward money, outside the US, is to have a MasterCard? That sucks! :(

Cpt_Oblivious:
Me too. Where's my music?

Good question, how do we get our (hopefully) pretty noises?

I'd take surveys without the money reward, I just love taking them.

I'll sign up in a minute or two...

Phenom828:
so, the only way to get reward money, outside the US, is to have a MasterCard? That sucks! :(

Ehh, no. I think it's a case that you get a pre-paid Mastercard sent out to you (or you get a link to apply for a ready-loaded pre-paid Mastercard) with your credits (once it hits a certain amount, e.g. 25) ready-loaded. Or something.

Since I already am in a survey scheme, I suppose taking up a second won't hurt.

Dr. wonderful:

Because I need the Extra cash for my family, that and I can get Fallout New vegas and Naruto: UNS2.

Yep. 'Cos your older than 12, you can do this. Now go, go and earn the money for Fisto the sex bot and The Smoking Ninja.

OT:
Huzzah! Great opportunity!

Perhaps I could buy myself the several games I still need to catch up on.

Calumon: Well, if you buy the new Kingdom Hearts, can you play it away from me? I'm trying to complete the first one! >.<

I like this concept and idea, and I'm signing up as we speak.

Thanks for referring me, Escapist.

very american orientated, but thats ok
on the console section, DS is on 3 times!

Jack and Calumon:

Dr. wonderful:

Yep. 'Cos your older than 122, you can do this. Now go, go and earn the money for Fisto the sex bot and The Smoking Ninja.

OT:

Calumon: Well, if you buy the new Kingdom Hearts, can you play it away from me? I'm trying to complete the first one! >.<

older then 122 wow those people will be confused by the survey.

Wait, how do we sign up? I'm not seeing any ink, and I haven't gotten any message about it.

So.. when and how do i start?
Can someone help how to acually begin this? Im too unorientated to see...

My scam senses are tingling.
*Edit

It's a scam. Not big surprise.

I suppose it can't hurt to tell the industry you're in the market for PC games.

Okay, I'm up, though to what end I can't fathom in the least.

Jack and Calumon:

Dr. wonderful:

Yep. 'Cos your older than 12, you can do this. Now go, go and earn the money for Fisto the sex bot and The Smoking Ninja.

12? I thought I was 112, and I could control earth, fire wind and water.

nuba km:

Jack and Calumon:

Dr. wonderful:

Yep. 'Cos your older than 122, you can do this. Now go, go and earn the money for Fisto the sex bot and The Smoking Ninja.

OT:

older then 122 wow those people will be confused by the survey.

Yeah, Yeah, I fixed it...

Calumon: I don't know how old I am... Do I count for it?

I'll join later, just to wait if the Escapist or anyone else is suddenly gunna shout "IT'S A TRAP!" before I give away my address.

It's because I trust the Escapist I signed up and completed almost all but two profiles. Lets hope the Escapist and VGsurvey aren't fucking us over or there are legal charges bound at your head.

I want to sign up, but I feel like it's too good to be true.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here