Fill Out Surveys, Earn Cash and Win Videogames!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 NEXT

This seems too good to be true...

MUST... RESIST... TEMPTATION...

Ah, what the hell, I'll give it a shot.

Jodah:

Chrono212:
If anyone other than The Escapist did this I would say it was a con (that's a complement btw)

Agreed. I was still pretty wary but then I got to thinking and Ill probably do it.

Pretty much this, normally I would automatically ignore something like this and internally mark it as spam, but I don't think there's really been a single article on The Escapist yet that's led me wrong, so I'll probably end up doing this.

Slightly off-topic but did anyone else find the mention of Zynga among their list of "top-tier gaming firms" rather amusing and somewhat ironic given what happened in March?

dududf:
My scam senses are tingling.

Best not be shitting us spinwhiz.

The Escapist would not partner up with someone if they weren't 100% legit and we sure as heck wouldn't then tell our community about it.

This is the real deal folks, enjoy!

Umm...no thank you...*backs away veeery slowly, like you see in bear survival guides*

Server Error

403 - Forbidden: Access is denied.
You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied.

How does this work for people under 18, as I am not eligible to handle credit card matters or such?

I knew it! The Escapist had an agenda all along! Capitalist pig-dogs! But seriously, sounds pretty good, can't hurt to do one or two.

Nice, but I don't understand why everyone needs a registration with a full name, address etc. Lots of people don't like that you know, an they are a relevant demographic too.

It's worth a try I guess.

i just signed up wheres my music and stuff you told us about???

i hope i didnt mess up as i usually do...

Its a trap!! Those surveys are boring, other than that so far i've earned 1$ in rewards. My email isn't being spamed, but I'll come come back in a few days to see what i'm getting in the mail.

so how do you get the music? nowhere on that sites sign up is Escapist mentioned.

What the hell, if The Escapist linked me to this sight, it must be legit.

You are not currently invited to any surveys.

:/

Where is my music and I completed everyone of the profiles yet I still don't have any surveys I can take.

I've used sites like these for about 2 years and you do actually make a bit of money if your prepared to put in the hours to do so (i do them when i'm on MSN with the girlfriend or during loadscreens when im on windowed games).

I have no idea how the whole free music thing works though, im guessing Spinwhiz sent us all a referral link.

After doing an incredibly long survey I finished hoping to get my well earned Dollar, well it just sent me to another site that pays people to do surveys, no monies, no nothin'. Beware.

armageddon74400:

Me too buddy... me too... forget about them, we'll go make our own surveys and we won't invite those guys!

Still no music. What gives?

So many skeptical people im starting to worry.. Is it worth it? Will i actually get anything?

Do i have to give away shitloads of personal information in order to get anything at all?

Do i have to register 50 places later on to recieve prizes?

A lot of these profile things it's telling me to fill out are frustrating. It's making a lot of assumptions, I just end up choosing "other" for every question.

Azure-Supernova:

armageddon74400:

Me too buddy... me too... forget about them, we'll go make our own surveys and we won't invite those guys!

Yeah! And our surveys will be better! With...with more explosions and other cool stuff!

Still nothing or ANYTHING related to the Escapist. D:

Chrono212:
If anyone other than The Escapist did this I would say it was a con (that's a complement btw)

Same here. When I first saw the message in my inbox I thought a spammer had invaded the Escapist!

Jack and Calumon:
Calumon: Well, if you buy the new Kingdom Hearts, can you play it away from me? I'm trying to complete the first one! >.<

Watch out for the Waterway in Hallow Bastion, Cal. Took me forever to get out of there my first playthrough. Also, Birth by Sleep would be the first game to get if you have a list of games you're missing. It's so good.

OT: I'm going to need a user here to verify that this works like they say it does before I sign up. Sounds amazing, though.

I guess it couldn't hurt to sign up.
This had better be legit escapist, or I'll be very sad.

Chrono212:

My feelings precisely. I have received countless offers like this in the past and have refused all of them. I'm taking this one now because I trust The Escapist, let's just hope this trust is justified...

So we're suggested surveys, but we can't choose from a list or anything on our own? Cuz I'm not getting any surveys

Also, now I'm not even being allowed back onto the webpage. I'm feeling either very stupid for myself or my internet, which one is it?

A survey website with achievements... god damn, you just can't escape these things. I guess for some people they create the illusion of incentive... idk...

Yeah, if I'd seen it anywhere else, I'd think it's a scam. But this is the Escapist, so I already signed up and I have 81% of my profile completed I just don't have the "Employment" thing, but that's because I'm not employed. Also, I find this survey taking very interesting.

So.. When do i get my free music? My profile is 99% complete and still no sign of surveys. Guess i just have to be patient :)

Thank you Escapist and VGMarket! I love you, but you already know that.

EcoEclipse:

Jack and Calumon:
Calumon: Well, if you buy the new Kingdom Hearts, can you play it away from me? I'm trying to complete the first one! >.<

Watch out for the Waterway in Hallow Bastion, Cal. Took me forever to get out of there my first playthrough. Also, Birth by Sleep would be the first game to get if you have a list of games you're missing. It's so good.

Really? Because there is a lot of heavy hitters on this list.

I have quite a few heavy hitters... perhaps The Escapist can tell me more on these when they get them.

Calumon: I've only just entered Neverland. I can barely reach the shoulder buttons. :'(

People, online surveys = Data mining. The title "survey" is misleading because it is most definitely -not- anonymous. Even a non-profit like the Themis group (the company behind The Escapist) has some veeery shady data acquisition policies. And that's considered normal.

No music here, either.

I dunno. Some of those questions are really invasive, and it's kinda crappy if you can't answer half of those.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here