LoadingReadyRun: Bed Buggery

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Bed Buggery

You would cry too, if it happened to you.

Watch Video

A few things: One, really well done burn on Ke$ha, I mean FANTASTIC!
Two, the line where Graham throws the water over his shoulder makes me lose my shit everytime.
Three: Matt's shirt, is absolutely adorable (also, his acting is incredibly believable, I mean the reverse psychology made me want to stop sucking out his blood).

now I know how to combat the bed bugs when they come into my bed. (I will probably just set my bed on fire though instead of my whole house)

also I freaking LOVE your shirt Matt. Your acting is so believable.

Really well done this time. Looks like the video's keep improving every single time these day (there used to be a few slow / 'meh' ones in between). Gotta love Grahams serious tone.

FOOL! I, NHAUHSHAPHLAUGHA, AM THE ONLY TRUE BED BUG KING!

Nice one lads.

Thumbs up here

Totally sending this to some people I know who had bedbugs in real life. Not sure if they'll see the humor, especially considering the part at the beginning about not being able to use poisons is pretty much true, but I'll give this a shot.

I lost it at "prepare for phase 3"

Sniggers. You said buggery.

Very funny episode lads. I ROFLOL'd hard. Very hard indeed.

Holy shit! Three of the dorms at my school are currently struggeling with bed bugs!

awesomesauce.

I loved that one, i was expecting Graham to come out with Kathlean dressed as a Bed bug. You know, like an Avatar parody. Great stuff!

Thoroughly fantastic, as always.
Anyone else reminded of Bill Bailey's Insect Nation when Bug-Graham emerges and gives his speech?

Seeing kesha lable was easily the best part

I have no idea who the hell Kasha is but ah well.

Decent episode.

Haha! If all else fails...FIRE! ANd lots of it!

dex-dex:
now I know how to combat the bed bugs when they come into my bed. (I will probably just set my bed on fire though instead of my whole house)

Those little fuckers can get on your clothes and carpet too, it's literally my worst nightmare.

lol XD

normally you'd just cellophane rap the bed and mark "BEDBUGS" on it and leave it on the curb for sanitation to deal with it. But i can see how burning the house down would work too XD

danpascooch:

dex-dex:

Those little fuckers can get on your clothes and carpet too, it's literally my worst nightmare.

my god
SET THE HOUSE ON FIRE!!!!!! or at least my room.

I hope the Exterminator shows up in future episodes.

That was hilarious. Loved Matt's expression when spraying his house. Nice stinger too

I can only quote Graham himself from a hustle episode..

"Wow... you look STUPID!"

Graham as a bed bug? Now *that's* comedy! I have no idea how you guys managed to shoot that without dissolving into helpless laughter! XD Great episode!

I was really expecting an Avatar parody when phase 3 was initiated, but surprise! no parody! I see what you did there in the description too. Good Blue Rodeo reference!

The extra part after the credits was hilarious lol

The return of Yummies! Yay! Also, that un-autotuned Kesha* joke was brilliant. =D

*(I refuse to spell it with a $ because I am not eight-years-old. Or stupid.)

I thought I'd drop in and watch an episode of LRR, it's been along time.
Unfortunately, I didn't find it funny. I liked the bit after the credits though!

Bahahahaha!
Another LRR that had me laughing all the way through. Thanks guys =)

I took the title completely the wrong way....................

Perfect stinger.

Looks like criticism brings out the best in LRR. :)

The universal solution to everything... KILL IT WITH FIRE!

Surley, bed buggery is the prefered form of buggery.

And what relevance does that have to this video?
I shudder to think!

The bit after the credits was priceless. :D

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook