Game Dogs: Knives-R-Us

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

"... Because we know where you live..."

I... Uhh... Yes!!!!

This huge selection has just hopped over my dislike of swords. Awesome job selling those, Russian Husky dudes.

im so going to save this to faves... cracked up really bad really bad...

And i like sharp knives and bad russian accent so this episode is full of freqaking win

I'm Sold!!!!

I'll take 3 orders :D

Holy shit!... Game Dogs is being ACTUALLY fun... and worse than that... it's even better than this week's episode of Doraleous & Associates!???

I just gotta say... congratulations. And kill Bethany already, I hate that bitch.

This was by FAR the best episode ever! If you can produce gold like this every time you will have your own Game Dogs religion in no time.

The sheer creativity that went into naming and drawing those knives made me chuckle. Dibs on the sword made of beeeeees.

I want that obsidian doom sword, I'd totally buy that collection.

Hey! "The Praying Mantis" is TAKEN >:(
http://www.kultofathena.com/product.asp?item=SH2359
...beat THAT Price and I'll buy it :D

Oh man, that had me giggling through the whole time, comrades.

I loved all the different knives... here's a question, how do you sharpen the sharpener knife?
Much better then the last few, oh those Russians... the season teaser is still the funniest, in my opinion.

Oh my God...quick, quick, where'd I leave my life savings? What? Of course this what I was saving it for; it could save my life and those of an entire village of orphans and baby kittens! I'll be a one man army! I'll be a living Swiss-army knife! Forget retirement, who needs it when you have a bigger arsenal than Batman has gadgets?

Wonder how many people get Tonto's lone ranger. I'll have to have a fist fight over that, maybe in heaven (another esoteric reference).

sibrenfetter:
This was by FAR the best episode ever! If you can produce gold like this every time you will have your own Game Dogs religion in no time.

Agreed. Pleasantly surprised :D.

I actually found this mildly amusing!

George Palmer:

Lauren Admire:

Owlslayer:
That was quite funny, I'd love to get my hands on the sword made of bees.

Would it cut or sting?

Both. First it cuts you, then it stings you in the wound.

It's the Mohammed Ali of swords!

Popcicle42:
Keep the russians, get rid of the game designers. Seriously.

No, seriously! If they can come up with those knives, imagine what kind of game they could come up with by themselves!

While I more then agree that this is the best episode of the series, I don't think it is a great idea to make the Russian dogs the stars. The reason for this is they are the type of character that works best in small doses, best saved for when you want to go all out crazy & just deal with things. Making them the stars will not work because while that type of character can carry an episode or two, things fall down once they have to hold up a whole season or series (well...wihtout major changes to their personalities, and the things that make them interesting).

Oh, and well done for this episode for making me show my face once more. :P

*Disappears with a smoke bomb.

bor3ds0ul:
I want the scope knife. It's SO PRACTICAL! HAHAHA

i don't know, i think the long sword with the silencer is the best.

anyway, good job game dogs, for making the funniest show you have ever made!

I'll take 20!

But how do you use the blade sharpener that's also a knife on the sword made of bees?! Answer that and you know the question to life the universe and everything.

whats the song at the end?

Second best episode IMO. Grenade knife :)

Squato:

Popcicle42:
Keep the russians, get rid of the game designers. Seriously.

No, seriously! If they can come up with those knives, imagine what kind of game they could come up with by themselves!

While I more then agree that this is the best episode of the series, I don't think it is a great idea to make the Russian dogs the stars. The reason for this is they are the type of character that works best in small doses, best saved for when you want to go all out crazy & just deal with things. Making them the stars will not work because while that type of character can carry an episode or two, things fall down once they have to hold up a whole season or series (well...wihtout major changes to their personalities, and the things that make them interesting).

Oh, and well done for this episode for making me show my face once more. :P

*Disappears with a smoke bomb.

Heh. I was being sarcastic. With sarcasm. The russians would be funny... for a few episodes. Powers that be, keep the around, they are fantastic foils to the other characters, but don't overdo it.

Still, can you imagine what the next game would be if they get to come up with it?...
"It first person shooter, fight Uzbeckistan rebels, win for Russia! Or, if die, game stabs you in face!"

So...is that Russian in the plastic collar that black miniature pincher?

Grenade knife!

Satan's Femur!

Awesome episode guys.

Megido:

Nerf Ninja:
Ok so jokes about the death of real people is acceptable now is it?

Since when have they NOT been acceptable?

That's what I was wondering...

"The sword made of beeeeees"

I'd totally buy it just to have that thing...
its made of BEES!

OK.... THAT was funny.

REALLY funny.

Like... DORALINGUS funny.

Sign me up for "Lt. Stab" and "Little Pokey"

283 Katana's!? GIMME!!!!

The Homeless Eliminator

coldfrog:
Oh my god, I just realized, these guys talk like two Russian Strong Bads! They've got the sense of humor and language skills to be very similar.

I mean, this is totally something he would buy, or sell, from or on TV.

That is exactly what I was thinking of, especially at the end gag run. I'm glad I wasn't the only one who saw this!

Popcicle42:
Still, can you imagine what the next game would be if they get to come up with it?...
"It first person shooter, fight Uzbeckistan rebels, win for Russia! Or, if die, game stabs you in face!"

Stop spoiling it!

Too...many...knives....

must... HAVE

Nerf Ninja:
Ok so jokes about the death of real people is acceptable now is it?

they're dead, what are they going to do?

All hail the scope knife

vallorn:
my list of swords i want:

THIS is why Game Dogs should stay. not too happy with getting rid of one of em though :(

It was struggling up till the point where the introduced the double flick axe with three extra axes.. then all the stuff in your list came out!

Seriously, if they do more stuff like this they could actually improve the show a lot. That was.... *deep breath*

Funny. There... I've said it!
I liked the episode more than most of the other Game Dogs shows... apart from Deep in the Poop.

Also- more Bob!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or