Escapist News Network: Kathleen's Book Club

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Kathleen's Book Club

Kathleen presents the complete nutjobs of gaming, and looks at a hot new game book.

Watch Video

Was the esoteric sarcastic British writer joke a shot at Yahtzee? It was another interesting episode, thanks guys. Oh, and the Nut Watch segment was awesome. We need more nuts!

That book will come in handy!
i have two weddings to go to!

I agree that we need more nuts!

Cube shaped geometry would be superior to this dull, smooth reality we live in.

Now I must return to mine coal and ore.

At the end, oh the alliteration! The Titillating Tekken Tag-Team Tournament Two Teaser Trailer. What a mouthful! How many takes were needed to get it right?

Also, great jibe at Yahtzee!

Truly that trailing talk time was tailored tightly.

I'd be surprised if they did that in one take.

Additional, if ancillary, affirmation advocating awesome applications of alliteration.

Add this to the ever-growing list of excellent ENN episodes.

Bobby moment made me laugh so hard - Balls in mouth XD Fantastic! Kathleen getting lots and lots of exposure this week! Go KAthleen!

Abosolutly wonderfull as always, Keep up the good work!

Good stuff up until the book club. That section was funny, but unfortunately too slow, long and boring. I skipped most of it.

Liked the Nut Watch though.

How the hell does Kotick manage to look so evil in so many of his pics? O_o

That was probably your worst idea yet.

Keep up the good work!

Sinclose:

How the hell does Kotick manage to look so evil in so many of his pics? O_o

He looked more like a careless man with an acoustic guitar on a beach, trying to score ladies.
Actually, I get that mental image from most of his photos o.o

The Book Club segment was fantastic :D

Strange, I hosted a podcast earlier this year and in one of them, I awarded Kotick the title of Dick of the Week.

You mean a truly terrific titillating tekken tag tournament two teaser trailer TAUTOLOGY?

edit; >_< I meant alliteration.

Never mind.

First post and already failing the funny. :p

Kathleen's hait still has a little blue in it. or perhapse its pruple

Cool. I've been looking for a new book. Just finished reading fallout 3. Man, what a read. I cried half way through it.

I noticed he mentioned Yatzee in the intro for the book club

Edit: ALLITERATION....do you guys get paid a bonus for that ?! lol

Now that Kathleen is an anchor, she can't be The Girl anymore. Tally and Missy have that duty now. Tally gets all the professional roles, from Laurel Holly to Sabrina Grey, to the Elf in that Global Agenda episode. And Missy gets all the eccentric characters. Sorry Kathleen, but hey; you're still The Girl in LRR videos.

Alliteration, wooo!

Cubes! I found some more diamonds today wee!

So how many times did you have to do the ending to get it without messing up? That was quite a tongue twister..

Really good this week.!

Noxshadow:
to the Elf in that Global Agenda episode.

That was actually also Kathleen :)

GrahamS:

Noxshadow:
to the Elf in that Global Agenda episode.

That was actually also Kathleen :)

Really?
*Goes and watches*
Wow, you're right. Weird.

The two new segments are excellent. Also, the alliteration joke was quite good. Great episode, guys!

unacomn:
Strange, I hosted a podcast earlier this year and in one of them, I awarded Kotick the title of Dick of the Week.

That's right, kids! Bobby Kotick is a Dick AND Nuts. He's the total Package. You heard it here first. (wordplay is fun)

Well done to Graham and Kathleen for stringing together all those T's at the end, my tongue could never work around that. Kathleen's Nut watch is a great feature for the show. Its good to have a round up of all the stupid stuff that video game people say.

By the way thank you for not really covering the Halo Reach launch.

Nut Watch was brilliant. I love laughing at incredibly stupid people.

Liked the mine-craft reference

and the "we are still developing that technology"

Is that a reference to what paul said in a Chustle pod-cast about MR ballsmatron?

zombie711:
Kathleen's hait still has a little blue in it. or perhapse its pruple

Not trying to be a grammer nazi here, but you gotta work on your spelling.

OT: It was a great one this week. Too bad I am in a place where I can't watch it with sound.

Kathleen's Book Club should be a regular show. I think that's my favorite segment they've done. I especially liked the facial expression seen at 3:45. Maybe next week will be "Kathleen enjoys a lemon."

Awesome alliteration at the end. Also when the book club started I looked at the time remaining and thought "oh goody they're going to stretch out a gag to the point of death" thanks for proving me wrong, it was funny.

how many takes did it take for the tounge twister at the end

vanthebaron:
how many takes did it take for the tounge twister at the end

Just one! We're awesome like that!

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist: