Escapist News Network: Kathleen's Book Club

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Kathleen's hair did look awesome. I feel proud that I was actually paying attention to it. Mostly because of color, but hey, I'm a color fan.

vanthebaron:
how many takes did it take for the tounge twister at the end

I was about to ask that!! damn!!!
so umm..
anybody else feel like they are gonna miss out on so many great games cause they hate spending so much money??

I am so going to use the phrase "knife humping monkey poo flinger" at some point in the future.

And I love the new segments!

I'm glad to see Plailhaus is somewhat back.

Kotick has also declared that his goal is to stop making video games fun and that he is on the Deathstar.

More evidence that he is, the Evil Emperor Palpatine. I can't wait until somebody throws him down his own shaft. I'd like to ask everybody to boycott him (currently Activision Blizzard).

needed more Kathleen segments I'm thinking

So much alliteration! Haha, good job with this episode.

XD Oh gawd Kathleen's face at 3:45.

The alliteration...

Is there no way for ENN to fail at anything?

Truly terrific topics, though try to trounce true tomfools, those two technically tended towards twits.

Moon_Called:
Truly terrific topics, though try to trounce true tomfools, those two technically tended towards twits.

Tricky trusting teacher's typing treasure teeming time-worn tall tales through tip-top tried trash talking.

I love the Katleen book club part. The argument between Paul,Ryan and that women was hilarious.

Tekken Tag Tournament Two? we should call it the T4 or Tek4... that should also boost the sales to hardcore Eve players who rely solely on hearsay :P

i loved the lavishing of luscious alliteration at the end

Ok that tongue twisted at the end had me impressed, i tried it and failed

did i see a reference to the unskippable of eternal sonata there?
in the subscript as graham is announcing the book club?

"Geyser of dumb" may be my favorite phrase of all time.

The book club part made me laugh. Thank you for a great episode!

lol, yahtzee got BURRNED

and that bit in the credits was classic.

Wait... "combat multiplyer"? Isn't the term "force multiplyer"?

Just sayin'.

Please don't hurt me.

EDIT: Also, the Nut Watch section was hilarious. Have you considered making it a regular... section... thing?

Zhukov:

EDIT: Also, the Nut Watch section was hilarious. Have you considered making it a regular... section... thing?

With Bobby Kotick saying too much shit everyday, they should rename it to "Kotick Watch". And make it a regular thing...

Kotick needs Royal Nut Lifetime Achievement award.

Sabrina Gray is pretty hot!

edit: not as hot as Kathleen but still.

Also, extremely funny epsiode. I love the part about the sausage roll!

What was the deal with the "Good ol' games" bit? Why was Graham showing a picture of himself? Did ENN pull the same trick and I missed it? Yeah, I'm kind of confused by that. Otherwise, great episode!

(Tekken Tag Tournament Two Teaser Trailer sounds Tittilating and will Trump the Tedious Taste of Terrible Top-selling Titles from Today to Tomorrow.)
(Seriously, the alliteration at the end was hilarious.)

Even better, was that the Tekken Tag Tournament Teaser Trailer revealed at Tougeki 2010.

unacomn:
Strange, I hosted a podcast earlier this year and in one of them, I awarded Kotick the title of Dick of the Week.

Now he has the whole set- Dick to Nuts.

Love the Minecraft and Yahtzee references there, and the new segment was ok, may need to work on it to keep it a littlemore fluid though, but great episode :D

Some good laughs in this one, appreciate it, thankyou.

A Minecraft( I assume) and Reading Rainbow reference? You guys are awesome :D

I can see "Kotick gets the Nut of the Week Award" turn into a running joke very, very quickly.

I still can't believe they're reviewing a game guide book...hahahaaa

did they make a dig at Yahtzee and the journal from Reach special editions?? xD (I have yet to read the former, need to get it)

Oh god the video froze when Kathleens face went wierd after hearing He is a combat multiplier,
cant sleep Kathleen will eat me

so is there going to be a Kathleen's book club for the Fallout New Vegas strategy club...the one that is longer than war and peace

and my hair looked amazing.
*grin*

in fact i agree.
*grin*
lol
rofl

Wouldn't he actually be putting his balls in Blizzard's mouth with the statement?
Perhaps I am mixing my metaphors...

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or