The Escapist Presents: Dragon*Con Parade

Dragon*Con Parade

Dragon*Con takes to the street of Atlanta Georgia.

Watch Video

This must be one of the greatest things ever. It's a massive geek parade, all the costumes were top notch! The vechicles aswell! I would of loved to of been there.

That was awesome. Great music btw.

Loved seeing the colonial marines and batmobile! Best Parade ever!

... Some one went as george Lucas?

Ahh, I was there! It was as much fun as it looks. Got a great vacation rental from a site called Link removed. -Mod. I would check them out for the next Dragon*Con!

luvd1:
... Some one went as George Lucas?

Aye... that's what I asked myself. From the quality of the video you can almost mistake him for the real deal, then you realize that the one on the parade has a few pounds less...

Awesome stuff, but IT N33DZ MOAR EWOKS!
Seriously even just one or two of those little guys bouncing around the place would have made this even better.

looks like it was fun!
i enjoyed the speed racer car and the delorian

sums up geek culture pretty goodly, though i doubt the bystanders knew half off it
and i wonder what the song was...

Internet is cruel for showing me this while I am stuck in Brazil.

Anyone else see the Trooper with the bagpipes?

Damn alot of those costumes are sweet, one day i'll by a aliens costume.

Everyone always ignores the Wheel of Time Track in the Parade... :/

Here I was watching it to see if they'd gotten another Asha'man to carry the Banner of the Light in my absence this year, and they weren't even shown.

luvd1:
... Some one went as george Lucas?

That was totally awesome.

Mechsoap:
sums up geek culture pretty goodly, though i doubt the bystanders knew half off it
and i wonder what the song was...

Actually, most of the bystandards are Dragon*Con attendees.

Wow, people go all out for those costumes don't they?

Absolutely loved the Hive Tyrant float.

And it is great to see members of the 501st. Mandalorians as well.

That was pretty good....Except For the Predator Chick! Dear God! No! AGgggGGgGHhhhh!

What has been seen cannot be unseen....

dude there was a white and black predator queen in the parade that would have made a boomer hurl.

though question you had the part of the spagetti monster but edited out the Christian group in the parade (Fans for Christ)?!?!?!

All this, and Kevin Sorbo. Next on Dragon Con!

Oh man do I ever want to go there and watch that parade, that was awesome!

AmayaOnnaOtaku:
though question you had the part of the spagetti monster but edited out the Christian group in the parade (Fans for Christ)?!?!?!

Heh, I edited out a lot of things. 46 minutes of tape needed to become 3-4 minute video.

Slycne:
Heh, I edited out a lot of things. 46 minutes of tape needed to become 3-4 minute video.

Genius, just pure genius, the whole video. I don't suppose you could tell me the name and artist of the song playing?

MercurySteam:

Slycne:

Genius, just pure genius, the whole video. I don't suppose you could tell me the name and artist of the song playing?

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it. The music is Knights Of Soundtrack - High Seas of Gasoline.

Slycne:

MercurySteam:

Slycne:

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it. The music is Knights Of Soundtrack - High Seas of Gasoline.

Thanks very much, but I can't seem to find anywhere to buy/download the song. Could you give me some pointers?

Hey there, I already provided the info, and THANKS for using our music, I like!

Daniel
Knights of Soundtrack

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or