Trailers: Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare Teaser

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Holy crap, to think I was about to trade in Red Dead!

Before I saw this video, I thought that zombies would not fit in with RDR's mood. But damn, this looks awesome.

This sounds fucking stupid (as in a story mode stand point) But LOOKS FUCKING AWSOME!!!

I MUST HAVE IT!

JRCB:
Zombie bears. Oh Gods no.

If I had RDR, I would totally buy this.

only thing worse than zombie bear

I think I just jizzed.....O_O

I can see it now. Making an awesome get away by hopping onto a train as hundreds of zombies run after you for your brainz :D

... And I hated the bears when they where alive...

OT: Cool looking but... not exactly Red Dead Redemption style, by the looks of it.

so wait how would the zombie bears be different from normal bears? other than being a zombie.
it just seems like they would do the same thing.

looks fucking awesome. i love the idea of a zombie sandbox game, perhaps they will actually make a regular game like that.

looks great as long as I don't have to herd zombie cows

Oh god no, not zombie bears!! It's hard enough killing them as it is.

Looks awesome though, super hyped for this.

I wonder, though.
remember when John Marston killed an enemy in the Mexico-esque territory, he would sometimes shout: "ME LLAMO JOHN MARSTON!" ('my name is John Marston')
what will he shout when he shoots a zombie, I wonder:
"Grraaaaaaah uuuuuuuurrrrgh brrrrains JOHN MARSTON!"?

Zombie bears?

brilliant!

Can't wait to get this

I am digging this. Now release it on PC already!

RTR:
...further proving my theory that zombies make everything better

I'm waiting for Rockstar to go further with this, making RDR their own version of Wild Wild West(the original series so don't have a cry). I smell potential.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ZOMBIE BEARS!!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!

As if normal bears werent bad enough :|

DLC? I will make you mine.

RTR:

Now just imagine zombies with jetpacks and hookers, I don't think the universe could take that much awesome.

I wasnt a fan of Red Dead BUT I think I could play this lol!!!

hurry up and release it. i wants it now

Zombies...
In MY Read Dead?
I cant help but laugh!
I just cant see it working!

Cousin_IT:
Can this zombie fad die already?

I see what you did thar...

My impressions:

"Wow, this looks pretty cool, wonder what the deal is with all these DLCs with zombies, oh well, looks like it could be cool, has some kinda unique story, and OH DEAR LORD ZOMBIE BEAR AAAAAAAAAH!"

Midnight0000:
Holy shit! Zombear! Can't wait for this...

But what if ...

A very good point. I think this takes place in an alternate time line from the main story, or something like that. Although....

...and it would SUCK if that wasn't in the DLC pack and they just did that for hype.

RTR:

Except for anything you don't want zombies getting anywhere near. Like your day off with the family in the park. Or your assortment of collectible antique brains.

intresting to see if they can get the setting to work with zombies
guess will have to wait and see

zombieeater6000:
intresting to see if they can get the setting to work with zombies
guess will have to wait and see

Just the look of the trailer says it's possible.
I'm guessing once you finish the attached questline, the zombies stop showing up altogether, apart from maybe special events or something. Then I guess it'll just be a regular DLC with new locations, weapons and animals to hunt, provided the new animals weren't all zombie animals...would a zombear hide sell better than a bear hide?

A zombear, we need more games with that.

Congratulations, Rockstar, you've drawn me back into Red Dead.

And I thought I should sell this game.

If this is successful, it's only a matter of time before we see Tommy Vercetti killing zombies.

This is the first RDR-DLC I'm going to pick up. Nice job on this one Rockstar, it actually looks like I'm going to have an awesome time with my shotgun again.

*WARNING THIS BOX CONTAINS MAJOR RDR SPOILERS*

Also, zombie bears!!! we are SO fucked!.

Cousin_IT:
Can this zombie fad die already?

I wish it did. I really do.

But you know how it is, birds of a feather...

cjbos81:
If this is successful, it's only a matter of time before we see Tommy Vercetti killing zombies.

Believe it or not, it's already been done. There's Resident Evil mods out for Vice City.

This looks awesome, but reminds me of that Zombie Western... what's it called... Undead or Alive. With Chris Kattan. It's... Special.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 67365)