Name Game: #11

Pages PREV 1 2

MrPatience:
MM reference! FUCK YEAR! This made my day, thanks guys.

The Cheezy One:
Majoras mask... i never managed to beat that, although i did get ALL the masks!

...and that isn't really possible.

im just brilliant :)
the postmans hat was probably the hardest, because you can ONLY get it about 3 hours before hit time on day 3, IIRC.

The Cheezy One:

MrPatience:

The Cheezy One:

the postmans hat was probably the hardest, because you can ONLY get it about 3 hours before hit time on day 3, IIRC.

Still not sure I follow. So you got the Fierce Deity mask and turned the console off?

MrPatience:

The Cheezy One:

MrPatience:

The Cheezy One:

Still not sure I follow. So you got the Fierce Deity mask and turned the console off?

ok, bar the FD mask, but i would have got that one if i had kept going, i just got a bit bored, and now my N64 is gathering dust in the corner

Don't comics usually have jokes in them?

I don't get it..:D

ARG. I see that moon in my NIGHTMARES. Thanks a lot Majoras Mask. Scarred me almost as bad as McRolled'

I've had the guitar hero effect. When you see the walls start to move up after you've been playing for while.

Yup, my brain just imploded.

Funny, Leelee, how your tall, slim/lanky, small-nosed character magically changed to look like you after the first panel. Your characters have varying continuity in features from page to page and it's upsetting, seeing as how you are going to one of the most prestigious art colleges in the country...

HUnh... its funny.. I guess.

I honestly didn get it till i read comments here. But oh well, i never played the game. I was just trying to think of the relevance to tetris.

The funny thing is I have that condition.

LAAAAWWWWWWWWWLLLLL!!!

I love majora's mask...

chyeah I'm creeped out too

the moon has never been the same since

God, even I knew it was Majora's Mask and I'm 15. XD

God, even I knew it was Majora's Mask and I'm 15. XD

Cool comic! I love how a lot of people don't get the jokes! ...or hate them. Seriously, you guys got a problem with the cake is a lie? THE CAKE WILL ALWAYS BE A LIE AS LONG AS I LIIIIIIIIIVVVVEEEEEE!!

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here