Bumhug Parade #11

Bumhug Parade #11

This joke's so funny, you'll die laughing.

Read Full Article

Haha, I actually laughed at that one. Well played.

Lo...wait what?

Koeryn:
Lo...wait what?

what part of Harpoon Intended is hard to understand?

the harpoon was intended!

GENIUS!

that was the most normal of them all

Eh... that was a wtf. o.o

Ummm.....What was this supposed to be again?

>.>

<.<

*shrugs and leaves*

HarpoonŽd! Man, this gets weirder every time.
Love it to pieces!

Hehe, nice. Loved the last pane

The last pane's smile was definitely creepy. The joke was very well executed.

You sick bastard.

Okay that made me laugh a fair amount and I don't know why.

That was crap. Not even a smile from me.

I didn't get it...

Was 'harpoon intended' meant to be play on words with 'pun intended'? Or is it more complicated than that?

I'm just plain confused.

Eh, didn't care for it.

Better luck next time.

At the risk of sounding like an idiot... I don't get it.

Rusman:

Yeah, you're an idiot alright. I mean, what's not to understand? Harpoon Intended. Let me break it down. First there's ... and then ... euh ... OH, then the euh ... Harpoon ... goes in to the ... instestant ... and it was intended ... and then the ... euh ...

Frack ;_;

Puddle Jumper:

Rusman:

Yeah, you're an idiot alright. I mean, what's not to understand? Harpoon Intended. Let me break it down. First there's ... and then ... euh ... OH, then the euh ... Harpoon ... goes in to the ... instestant ... and it was intended ... and then the ... euh ...

Frack ;_;

Oh right I totally get it! Awesome!

i understood the joke but it wasnt that funny ,
why are these front page news ?

I'm seriously starting to wonder about Bumhug Parade... I just really don't see the humor in it, ever.

Uhhh...wtf? I am told I have an abstract sense of humor, but this is just...yeah. Now if he had slapped him upside the head with a giant fish and said "Fish intended" I might have at least chuckled, or maybe shrunk his head like a witch doctor, plucked it off and said "Got your head, got your head" and then I would have really laughed.

This comic is consistently wtf, but it always makes me laugh so I dunno... This one had a literal lol from me and I still don't get it.

T_T why do all the comics but stolen pixels suck? come on you guys, you can do better than that!

at first glance the joke seems to be that there isnt anything to get. sort of a meta-punchline.

Fursnake:
Now if he had slapped him upside the head with a giant fish and said "Fish intended" I might have at least chuckled...

Ok, what? I don't understand at all. That's the same exact joke, but with a fish, isn't it? It still doesn't make sense.

OT: The whole idea is that "harpoon intended" is a pun on "no pun intended," which is ironic, because it's using a pun to express the intent to not use a pun. But since "harpoon" isn't even close, in meaning or pronunciation or even spelling, to "no pun," the whole joke is senseless and confusing. The concept could be funny, but not like this. I don't think there are words in English that would make this make sense.

Actually, all of the comics on the Escapist fucking suck anyway, so who cares? [/thought]

summerof2010:

Fursnake:
Now if he had slapped him upside the head with a giant fish and said "Fish intended" I might have at least chuckled...

Ok, what? I don't understand at all. That's the same exact joke, but with a fish, isn't it? It still doesn't make sense.

OT: The whole idea is that "harpoon intended" is a pun on "no pun intended," which is ironic, because it's using a pun to express the intent to not use a pun. But since "harpoon" isn't even close, in meaning or pronunciation or even spelling, to "no pun," the whole joke is senseless and confusing. The concept could be funny, but not like this. I don't think there are words in English that would make this make sense.

Actually, all of the comics on the Escapist fucking suck anyway, so who cares? [/thought]

Yes it would be basically be the same nonsensical humor, but I would find more humor in the act of slapping someone upside the head than I would in the act of running someone through with a harpoon.

I have no idea what the hell this was supposed to be about, but it certainly had me laughing.

It reminded me of Cyanide and Happiness. In a good way. :)

I chuckled but I don't know why...

I only chuckled because of that smile at the end :P

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or