Unskippable: Warhammer Battle March

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Pariahwulfen:
[snip]

Yeah my bad, i re checked '87 was WH:Fanatsy the pen and papaer RPG and 3rd edition of WH:FB, furst WH:FB was '83. Still point stands that it's actually old enough to be creator of the theme rather than cliché copy.

Cpt Corallis:
Anyone else really want to see them do DoW now? :D

Yes! I sooo want them to do Dawn of War and rip into the space marines and the madness of that series. :D

Nimzar:

Stefan von Kessel is the vessel with the poison. The Chalice from the palace is the brew that is true!

WHAT?!

I lol'd.

So did I. XD
Had to go back to that part, it was so funny. X3

Also: "Drive them back to my house, because they left their wallets there." XD

First Unskippable that's made me laugh in a while. X3

i want to play mark of chaos but it crashes since it doesnt work on pentium 4 processer or what ever

That accent also makes me want to hate him.

But I laughed at the "Canons you see, terribly clever." Haha!

This is probably one of my favourite episodes. Twas really funny! Hah!

"Quick! Somebody high five me!"

dalek sec:

Cpt Corallis:
Anyone else really want to see them do DoW now? :D

Yes! I sooo want them to do Dawn of War and rip into the space marines and the madness of that series. :D

I'd like them to try, but there is so little dialogue in that intro (none at all, now that I think about it) and the thing is very short, so I suppose it would be hard to do.
Still, it would be an awesome treatment for an awesome scene.

Wait...but this is Mark of Chaos, not Battle March. Battle March was the one with Orcs, and it's also about two minutes long, hence why I was surprised that the banner said they'd be doing it this week.

"Oh, this is gonna suck!" When the Bloodthirster drops was great.

Also, that wasn't Chaos March, that was vanilla Mark of Chaos...

I thought Unskippable rips into -bad- cinematics? Because the Mark of Chaos intro is one of the best I've seen outside of Blizzard's work. The game wasn't much, sure, but that intro's excellent.

Didn't really laugh during this one - maybe because I like the intro, and just felt all the jokes got in the way of seeing the awesome Sigmarite asskicking. :P

Court Jester reference? Awesome! Now I love you even more than last monday.

Count Otto Von Gruber. His accent makes me want to hate him for some reason.

Haha, that tower is a playable character. Why else would it get so much screen time?

Good episode guys.

That was the intro to Warhammer Mark of Chaos, not Battle March.

This is the intro to Battle March.

Were the games named differently in the US and/or on the 360, as on the PC Battle March was the expansion for Mark of Chaos that featured Dark Elves and the Orc/Greenskin campaign?

Universe = awesome. Game based on Universe = Crap D:

Love it when yall bring references from your previous Unskippables into the new ones!

I'd totally bring the guy from lost Oddessy too. that and the guy from Onimusha 3 XD

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who was thinking about "Lost Odyssey". I was also waiting for Graham to say "And that was the X time that I died".

I LOVE this episode! and I give you five stars for the "Court Jester" quote- it is one of my all time favorite movies!<3

How do you know that one of the chaos didn't turn up? Did you know how many of them there at the start?

Surprise! I got you an arrow!

Awesome.

*chuckle*

just drink it in
enjoy that tower

Excellent reference to The Court Jester, had me in stitches

Heh, oh god - Makes me feel old. But yeah, big monster demon verses the axe...never good idea!

I love all the comments about why the Chaos would be different when their leaderless since they're called chaos.

Parivir:

EnigmaHarper:
What on earth did Paul say?

Whatever it was it was AWESOME!!

It's a quote from the Court Jester a musical from the 50's

And it's AWESOME!
I own the DVD, and it's a must own. Just hilarious. Totally hilarious.

Great episode, guys!

Damn you shakeycam. Is there a problem with me wanting to see the cool fight?

How do you know that all the Chaos showed up? And that big guy, the bloodthirster I guess, came late. Although, some of them falling out of the trees would be awesome.

Parivir:

EnigmaHarper:
What on earth did Paul say?

Whatever it was it was AWESOME!!

It's a quote from the Court Jester a musical from the 50's

I love that movie!
"The vessel with the pestle is the vessel with the poison whilst the flagon with the dragon holds the brew that is true!"

"Get it?"
"Got it."
"Good."

Sadly this cutscene was the best part of the game. the rest of the game sucks, i was very disappointed in it. it made a great Unskippable through

Jeffrey Ross:
Hm...Ostermark...don't they mean Österreich?? (thats german for austria, btw)

The Empire from Warhammer is based off of Medieval Germany, so you would be correct.

IT'S Hammer Time !

4:40 What?

Exactly what I was gonna say....

Who said Chaos couldn't dress well...

I'm to much of a Warhammer fan. I was commenting on your comments of the video, correcting you where ever i saw fit, which was a lot

-M

While watching this, was whacked in the back of the head with a huge can of deja vu.

I wish I enjoyed Mark of Chaos more...=(

Once again a great video...but its called "WarHammer Mark Of Chaos" not "Battle March".

Keava:

Zhukov:
I always feel a little sorry for Warhammer.

They try so hard to be "epic and awesome". Yet they always fail miserably and end up somewhere around "corny and cliche".

They aren't cliché... they created it, 23 years ago. It's everyone that copied from them who should be labelled as cliché.

Yes... but J. R. R. Tolkien did it in 1937.

Actually a good cut scene for once, well the first half at least. The should do DoW sometime. :)

It's a great episode, but it's the wrong game, that's Mark of Chaos, not Battle March. I love Unskippable, but get the game right guys!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here