Unskippable: Warhammer Battle March

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4

Sweet Lost Odyssey reference, glad I wasn't drinking at the time, I wasn't expecting it and bust out laughing

JoeCool385:
I didn't know The Court Jester was that widely known.

Me neither, but just in case, here's part of the scene for those unfortunate youngsters who don't know what we're talking about.

Hey, great show as always BUT:

ENOUGH WITH THE FUCKING SLIMJIMS ALREADY
the only thing possible after eating a slimjim is heartburn and more than average chance of a major pants-shitting.

Just have those ads in a different part and have an option of listening to them.

And now I have to add The Court Jester to my Sh*t to Watch list...

Did somebody call for Hordes of Chaos?!?

Endocrom:

JoeCool385:
I didn't know The Court Jester was that widely known.

Me neither, but just in case, here's part of the scene for those unfortunate youngsters who don't know what we're talking about.

HAHAHA nice I haven't seen such fun word play since Abbot and Costello

Great episode, i wonder if they will do the other opening cinimatic for the game. I found it funny how awesome the cinematics of the game were so well dont but the controls in the actual gameplay were horrendous

Looked more like a 'ramble' or a 'stroll' to me, Graham...

I LOVED when Paul flew off with "pestle in the vessel is the brew that is true!!" XD

Can't remember the film's name, but that was a nice touch! :D

Graham really needs to do that stiff-upper-lip accent more often.. its totally hot! (in a totally not gay kinda way)

I can't believe you guys referenced The Court Jester! One of my favorite movies ever! So glad to see others like it too. I now officially want to have your babies. To those who haven't seen the movie, I highly recommend it, it's absolutely hilarious.

Well, I just finished watching The Court Jester thanks to you guys. I didn't enjoy it much, but I'm glad I saw it.

That was extremely hilarious - Smokey The Bear parts got me laughing up a Storm, haha. Very nice..and I am disappointed because the Intro seemed to have nice Graphics but the gameplay itself was so cheesy and their mouth animation was off... *sigh* Lame... But great review!

It was a version of the famous line from the court jester, "the vessel with the pessil has the pellet with the posion, the chalice from the palace has the brew that is true" Paul replaced vessel with the pessil for baron von Kessel. Pretty clever on the fly, shame greame didnt get it tho

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here