Daily Drop: Teaser Trailer

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT

Teaser Trailer

We've all dropped stuff, but have you ever dropped anything in slow motion? From the people that bring you Unskippable and LoadingReadyRun, get the drop on our newest series starting Thursday, October 7th!

Watch Video

umm yay? new series?

The only thing going through my head while watching this teaser was, "lolwut"

I really hope you drop some weird stuff :P

Looks interesting. I look forward to checking it out.

can't wait till they drop a person....I did that once. I regret not filming it in slow motion.

This is a Vidjagames website isn't it? Anyway, that trailer was such a tease! So frustrating how it only shows the drop, is the whole series going be all about the drop and not the impact!? Now i'm going to have to watch it to get my daily dose of dropped stuff, which i now suddenly crave.

I must admit I lold at the fish, and cheered at the xBox 360.

SirBryghtside:
Sounds... odd. :P

But how dare you drop a 360! Some people don't have one (e.g: me)!

It's proabaly a broken one. Anyway i hope they realise they WILL get accused of fanboyism if they don't also drop a PS3, Wii and a PC. :P

Color me confused... but still curious.

I wanna see an iPad dropped!!! :D

Drop it like it's hot. If you guys take request, I'd like to see a watermelon.

This sounds very interesting. I look forward to seeing more :3

Scrumpmonkey:

SirBryghtside:

It's proabaly a broken one. Anyway i hope they realise they WILL get accused of fanboyism if they don't also drop a PS3, Wii and a PC. :P

The first thought I had when watching that was "I have to do this with my old one". Oh, and don't forget the PSP, DS, iPhone and scientific calculator.

This looks... cute. Looking forward to it. XD

g4 did something like this

The fish and Xbox one's were a shocker. This should be good, definatly gonna watch these.

Can't wait.

You know. It kinda lacked Paul and Graham being dropped as well.

Ren3004:

Scrumpmonkey:

SirBryghtside:

The first thought I had when watching that was "I have to do this with my old one". Oh, and don't forget the PSP, DS, iPhone and scientific calculator.

Haha, i would love to see the apple crowds faces if they dropped an i-Phone from a great height. For some it's an almost religious artifact.

I'm not big fan of the whole idea. Random items and gravity? I can do that at home.

Sorry guys but it doesn't look interesting at all to me.

Surreal. That's all I can say.

I LIKE IT!

Espacially the xbox dropping. however the fish was anti-climactic, however i don't think you would be able show an exploding fish on the escapist, ah well.

Uhm...sorry, this just strikes me as "Hey, we bought a high speed camera and have no idea what to do with it.....have you ever heard of 'Will it blend'?"

But ah well, free content and all. Not gonna bitch or anything.

this reminds me of that show blend it only with dropping stuff instead

Looks to have a lot of potential.

I'd wanna see you drop a waterballoon =P

Scrumpmonkey:

Ren3004:

Scrumpmonkey:

SirBryghtside:

Haha, i would love to see the apple crowds faces if they dropped an i-Phone from a great height. For some it's an almost religious artifact.

Which remind me, they must drop a basket of apples!

What is it about objects falling in slow motion that fascinates us so?

The real question is: So what other cool stuff can we expect from the LRR crew now that they have a high speed camera?

Also... please dip stuff in liquid nitrogen and then drop it again. Like the fish - I want to see it shatter, or at least break.

To quote myself:

"Huh."

Redchili23:
I'm not big fan of the whole idea. Random items and gravity? I can do that at home.

Sorry guys but it doesn't look interesting at all to me.

This x10^9999

To add, I kind of feel betrayed by the escapist for even endorsing such iq dropping slag after picking up Extra Credits, which so far has always been a smart show that presents arguments in an intelligent manner. Besides, how many more shows are they going to get on this website? They already have 3 that are funny, why add 1 that isn't?

Simple but interesting concept. And every weekday!

They need to do a green screened/animated one of real tetris... especially for april fools day

Pure genius!

My god, this is weird.

So this is the 4th series from the LRR crew? I suppose they have to find some way to pay for all the stuff they'll drop; and that high speed camera. Can we expect lots of cool Slow-mo bullet time effects in LRR episodes now?

I vote for a copy of Hamlet in Klingon to be dropped in slow motion. Last time I saw a copy, Paul had it on his head. But not just any Klingon Hamlet, one frozen in nitrogen!
You may want to remove it from Paul's head before adding the nitrogen.

This looks... Interesting... I'd like to see where this is going, certainly.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here