Game Dogs: A Woofcraft Wedding

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

You had fat loot.
Nice.

HAHAH Bob is staring to become one of the funnier characters.

WOLVERINES!!!!

But the end made LOL quite a bit.

A mage wearing chainmail? RAAAAAGE!

Rogun11:
Aye i enjoyed it. Dont listen to the trololololololols it was a great episode :D.

So saying something is bad when it is, is considered trolling now?

I only maxinf out was a s easy as spamming on the attack button in a crowded area, I'd of hit lv80 by now :(. But really good episode, I don't see why people are bitching about it, I mean really, not every joke will be hilarious, and not every episode will be the best thing to ever happen to the interwebz.

This is why I don't play WOW.

This was mildly enjoyable. Get them Drag i mean Ogard.

Dear Hand of Fate: Can I vote for Beth instead of Chet? Please..?

I wonder what the expansions would be called.

The Barking Crusade.

Only decent one I can think of.

Was this EP wrote by someone who never seen what MMORPG is really like other than from what they heard from the news on TV? Seems very stereotype negative just to make things looks bad for no real reason other for the hate value.

What are they going to make next? An EP about how shooter games will turn you into a psycho rampaging killer that like to shoot people in any school?

I didn't hate it, but it wasn't as funny as the knife episode, that stuff was great.

I had a pretty bad day, This made it better. Thanks

HAHA! Loved the WoW reference =D

Last one was still much better, but this one still got me to laugh. Though I think from end of this episode I can tell how the Hands of Fate will kill someone.

Z of the Na'vi:
OT: This was a funny episode, reminded me of my World of Warcraft days, in addition to the real-life incident this is making fun of. It's rather amusing that people take role-playing to this extreme, but I did enjoy Chet and Rodger's reactions to discovering the power of obtaining phat lewtz.

Edit: Found the video. Could this episode possibly be a reference to this?

You know, I'd heard of this video before, but I've never seen it until now. Don't think I've ever laughed quite so hard (even though they did hurt ALOT of people's feelings and such). thanks for that!

OT: I actually rather liked this episode, but I was rather annoyed when my awesome mental image of what a Wolf-Elf would look like (think regular wolves with HUGE pointy ears) was shattered by the revelation of "a cow in chainmail"). Sigh, another dream of mine dead.
Otherwise, good job.

EDIT:

She hade phat lewt...And going from lvl 1 to lvl 20 that fast?!

...I should go and crash some wedding on wow now...

>.>
<.<

Best Ending Line Ever. I had to kill you, you had phat lewt.

This reminded me of a Cyberpunk Scifi MMO game where some clan Carpet Bombed a virtual funeral... funny thing...

I lost it on "I ain't no goddang son of a bitch!"

Turned out a lot better than I thought it would.

How could Drago see the game with that cone still on his head? This is the first most funniest anything about Wow that I
I've laughed at. The second was that funeral raid.

Z of the Na'vi:

PurpleSkull:
Oh god. This episode sucked. Liked most of the other ones. Stick to what you did with knives R us.

Kinda liked the part when they started to kill everyone at the wedding. Got boring after a few seconds though. And beth's stupid nonsense she spouted was just annoying. I should have aimed for her at the shooting.

thefreeman0001:

PurpleSkull:
Oh god. This episode sucked. Liked all of the other ones. .

fixed for you.

Typical users. Unwilling to accept new forms of comedy that isn't ZP or Unskippable. If you don't like it, that's fine. There's no reason to ruin it for the rest of us.

OT: This was a funny episode, reminded me of my World of Warcraft days, in addition to the real-life incident this is making fun of. It's rather amusing that people take role-playing to this extreme, but I did enjoy Chet and Rodger's reactions to discovering the power of obtaining phat lewtz.

Edit: Found the video. Could this episode possibly be a reference to this?

Even though I've seen it before, and it's pretty sad, I crack up every time I see it.
You have to admit, it's very funny.

Buccura:

The Barking Crusade.

(bow)WoW
The Frozen Bone
Wrath of the Bitch King
CAT-aclysm (the worse thing ever to a dog)

Im sure theres more :)

I thought this one was pretty funny
"Go for the flower girl, She must give out some major XP!"

I did not like this because it impossible to suspend your disbelief if you have ever played WoW. First of all, you don't get loot or exp from PvP kills. Secondly, I don't think there is an MMO to date where you can go from lvl 1 to 20 in a matter of minutes. Lastly, a couple of level 1 players wiping out a wedding full of people who are probably more experienced and way stronger.

This episode was genious! I laughed pretty hard. A nice build-up to the ganking of wedding guests. Keep it up.

Not a fan of Game Dogs, and I do like alittle furry once in awhile. This is probably the best episode you've done so far. (I don't play WoW).

Have to agree with Chets opinion of MMO players....Chet you are 100% correct.

LOL!!1! They killed everyone at the wedding!! ROFLMAO!!!!!

Poorly written comedy although I kinda laughed my ass out when they went crazy and started killing everyone [ Im a bit of psycho :P ]

George Palmer:

Buccura:

The Barking Crusade.

(bow)WoW
The Frozen Bone
Wrath of the Bitch King
CAT-aclysm (the worse thing ever to a dog)

Im sure theres more :)

Woofcraft 2 Storks and Hounds.

I failed :(

Its hard to think of a animal that rhymes or is similar to orcs.

Edit: woops wrong way hound! (lol dog humour)

If there's one gaming-in-fiction trope I hate, it's the one where character death is this horrific tragedy instead of two minutes of inconvenience. Seriously, off the top of my head I can think of like five other times this has been used.

Nice episode, I LOL'ed xD

I see what they did there.
So Beth was the one who died (in WoW).

Zeromaeus:
I see what they did there.
So Beth was the one who died (in WoW).

Nope. Carnage to come. Stay tuned. :)

The first four minutes of this episode was, in the words of Chet-
"Soooooooo boring!"

Yes. Involving the "Bob" part which is getting a little....dry.

Everything after 4:00......
was fat loot.

Wow... Great episode guys, it reminded me so much of the days when I played WoW, my cousin and I wandered around killing everything and everytone we could find... ah, I miss those days...

Kinda makes me want to play WoW again, now that the Cataclysm is around the corner.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 62318)