Game Dogs: A Woofcraft Wedding

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Z of the Na'vi:

PurpleSkull:
Oh god. This episode sucked. Liked most of the other ones. Stick to what you did with knives R us.

Kinda liked the part when they started to kill everyone at the wedding. Got boring after a few seconds though. And beth's stupid nonsense she spouted was just annoying. I should have aimed for her at the shooting.

thefreeman0001:

PurpleSkull:
Oh god. This episode sucked. Liked all of the other ones. .

fixed for you.

Typical users. Unwilling to accept new forms of comedy that isn't ZP or Unskippable. If you don't like it, that's fine. There's no reason to ruin it for the rest of us.

OT: This was a funny episode, reminded me of my World of Warcraft days, in addition to the real-life incident this is making fun of. It's rather amusing that people take role-playing to this extreme, but I did enjoy Chet and Rodger's reactions to discovering the power of obtaining phat lewtz.

Edit: Found the video. Could this episode possibly be a reference to this?

Mmmhmm.

This epi. was made of win.

reference to the wow wedding slaughter noted.

Seriously, I almost thought you guys were back on track after Knives-R-Us, guess not.

Z of the Na'vi:

PurpleSkull:
Oh god. This episode sucked. Liked most of the other ones. Stick to what you did with knives R us.

Kinda liked the part when they started to kill everyone at the wedding. Got boring after a few seconds though. And beth's stupid nonsense she spouted was just annoying. I should have aimed for her at the shooting.

thefreeman0001:

PurpleSkull:

fixed for you.

Typical users. Unwilling to accept new forms of comedy that isn't ZP or Unskippable. If you don't like it, that's fine. There's no reason to ruin it for the rest of us.

OT: This was a funny episode, reminded me of my World of Warcraft days, in addition to the real-life incident this is making fun of. It's rather amusing that people take role-playing to this extreme, but I did enjoy Chet and Rodger's reactions to discovering the power of obtaining phat lewtz.

That's what I thought about when I heard the reference. It made me giggle.

*clears throat* COPOUT!
Also, it wasn't bad. Not good or great, but I got some lulz from it.

Wow, this was a nice suprise.
Bob shouting "WOLVERINES!!" doesn't get old for some reason.

"God damnit BOB!"
"Wolverines!"

And the slaughter put a big smile on my face.

Second favorite episode after knifez-r-us.

I see what you did there.

Also, I enjoyed this one! And the Knives R Us one. Both awesome.

I shot roger 62 times! Why did no one die! Can anyone explain this to me? I want someone to DIE!

spartan1077:
I shot roger 62 times! Why did no one die! Can anyone explain this to me? I want someone to DIE!

Coming very soon to a monitor near you. :)

Epic Wedding!! Is there going to be a WoW machinima version of this soon?

Rednog:
Wait wasn't someone supposed to die this episode?
Also what was with Beth's eyes, the have closed glance up looked really creepy...looked like she had a nerdgasm every couple of seconds.

Beth died, in a way.

George Palmer:

spartan1077:

Coming very soon to a monitor near you. :)

you better not be lying to me >:| I will nerd rage on you! RWARARHASIFHAIGH... I'm sory I yelled

At first I was like `this is fucking stupid' and then I was like `Beth is annoying me' and finally I was like `lol awesome' ^_^

So out of curiousity is this what you meant by "Killing" one of the characters?

Heh, I don't usually like Game Dogs, but this episode was pretty good; it reminded me of:

Z of the Na'vi:

Cheers, Z of the Na'vi, thanks for doing my youtube search for me.

True Nero:
wait wait wait... was drago her groom? i see a plot twist in the makiiinnnngggg

yeah that was a huge twist too me as well.

KoreyGM:
Strangely I find Gary to be adorable with that over-sized tie

same here

Strangely I find Gary to be adorable with that over-sized tie

I'll probably burn for this but I thought that was a little funny in Gamedogs.

George Palmer:

Buccura:
I wonder what the expansions would be called.

The Barking Crusade.

Only decent one I can think of.

(bow)WoW
The Frozen Bone
Wrath of the Bitch King
CAT-aclysm (the worse thing ever to a dog)

Im sure theres more :)

Just wanted to point this out: The Frozen Bone is referencing the Frozen Throne. But the Frozen Throne is an expansion to WarCraft 3, not WoW. Cause I still make (Bad) Custom Campaigns on WCIII, that's how I know.

PurpleSkull:

ManaAdvent:
Very boring(ly bad) episode like the rest, and even the killing spree at the wedding wasn't that funny.

Here's the latest reviews for Game Dogs...

Here's hoping for a better episode in the future.

That made me chuckle. Nice one, guys.

WOW a good normal episode!!! MAIN CHARACTERS!!!not bad..not bad at all.

I have to say, a legitimately funny episode. Keep it up!

I am sorry to say this, but your show is just not funny. The jokes are not funny. I would describe them as overused, not original and annoying.

The previous episode had a few chuckles from me... this one. Nothing. Episodes like the last are very rare.

You seem to be trying too hard...

AnneSQF:
Dear Hand of Fate: Can I vote for Beth instead of Chet? Please..?

Could I vote for them all? Or maybe just for the whole show?

I liked it. I'm one of the maybe 12 people who likes Game Dogs and thinks that it's funny. Not rolling around holding your sides hilarious, but still funny and entertaining. I liked Bethany's rambling, Bob's wire traps and Chet and Rogers wedding killing spree. It was a good episode.

omg this one was just awsome. deffinetly one of the best XD

I liked it better last week where none of the original cast were in the episode.

Z of the Na'vi:

PurpleSkull:

thefreeman0001:

PurpleSkull:

fixed for you.

YEP, thats what i thought cant remember which dog but one of them started singing, "i aint no goddamn son of a bitch" which is a song in that video if you remember :P kinda hard to miss the direct link there

The way chet said "you had phat loot" made my day, goddamn im loving this series now

RTR:
Wow, this was a nice suprise.
Bob shouting "WOLVERINES!!" doesn't get old for some reason.

It kinda does, but the way it was set up with Gary saying "GODDAMMIT, BOB!!!" was what made it funny.

Damn, I knew the after-credits ending from the very begging.

That was the best episode. Had me laughing so hard.
Chet and Roger ruining the wedding was the best part. Sounds like something I would do if a friend of mine had a wedding on WoW.

You guys lost me at "Two level 1 characters managing to massacre a group of Veteran PCs in that short of a time".

YOU

ARE

TRYING

Too

FUCKING

HARD!

You are trying to God damn hard for this to be funny, Lighten the hell up, grab a drink and STOP OVER THINKING IT!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here